Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ever get the feeling you've been cheated ? 23:17 - Jul 23 with 3011 viewsGowerjack

Gylfi Sigurdson for Ben Davies......

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Ever get the feeling you've been cheated ? on 09:48 - Jul 24 with 626 viewsbluenile

Ever get the feeling you've been cheated ? on 09:45 - Jul 24 by ItchySphincter

I don't know, it's his entitlement. Can't agree though. Ben was decent but gets a free pass for many reasons and the rose tinted glasses are well and truly on.

We're all entitled to say anything but it has to make SOME sense............I could say Jimmy Savile has been hard done by, but it wouldn't be true and I wouldn't believe it myself.........................get a feeling that's the case here..........fishing indeed.
[Post edited 24 Jul 2014 9:49]

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Ever get the feeling you've been cheated ? on 09:49 - Jul 24 with 619 viewsbluenile

Amended previous post to make more sense...............

Ever get the feeling you've been cheated ? on 14:29 - Jul 24 with 520 viewsbluenile

Ever get the feeling you've been cheated ? on 07:17 - Jul 24 by hobo

Amazing deal....for Tottenham

Bollocks..............................

Ever get the feeling you've been cheated ? on 14:58 - Jul 24 with 501 viewsSwanjaxs

Ever get the feeling you've been cheated ? on 14:29 - Jul 24 by bluenile

Bollocks..............................

Bollocks X2

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Ever get the feeling you've been cheated ? on 15:05 - Jul 24 with 491 viewsDarran

Ever get the feeling you've been cheated ? on 14:58 - Jul 24 by Swanjaxs

Bollocks X2

You're not Flacky anyway.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Ever get the feeling you've been cheated ? on 16:27 - Jul 24 with 436 viewsGowerjack

Ever get the feeling you've been cheated ? on 08:34 - Jul 24 by Jackfath

So the OP puts 5 words which people clearly don't agree with yet nobody asks why the OP has made this statement?

TheGowerJack, I would like to ask why you think you've been cheated?

Not that I dont like Sigurdson,quite the opposite he will strengthen the side.

My issue is that I believe Davies should comand a much higher transfer value than GS.

I think Levy has mugged us here.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Ever get the feeling you've been cheated ? on 16:31 - Jul 24 with 424 viewsLord_Bony

All in all don t think we ve been hard done by and Gylfi could actually take it up a notch or two.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Ever get the feeling you've been cheated ? on 16:31 - Jul 24 with 422 viewsDrizzle

Wheres controversialjack when you need him. We don't even know how much money changed hands and yet somone has still managed to ascertain that we have been mugged. Must be inside information.
Login to get fewer ads

Ever get the feeling you've been cheated ? on 16:33 - Jul 24 with 414 viewsC_jack

A lot better than selling him for 10 mill cash.

Best out of the situation.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024