Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Alabama Three in The Garage last night. 04:15 - Jul 24 with 821 viewsLohengrin

What a great gig in The Uplands last night. Full house, absolutely bouncing up there.

[Post edited 24 Jul 2014 4:15]

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The Alabama Three in The Garage last night. on 10:30 - Jul 24 with 737 viewsperchrockjack

Not what s left the the blind one s loh?

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Alabama Three in The Garage last night. on 10:37 - Jul 24 with 730 viewsLohengrin

The Alabama Three in The Garage last night. on 10:30 - Jul 24 by perchrockjack

Not what s left the the blind one s loh?

It wasn't these boys, Perch.

The Alabama Three in The Garage last night. on 10:41 - Jul 24 with 727 viewsperchrockjack

humor/humour eh, makes me laugh

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Alabama Three in The Garage last night. on 12:31 - Jul 24 with 700 viewsCottsy

Out of interest what is the capacity, roughly, of The Garage and was it the full band or acoustic band?

I'm planning a thing at the moment and A3 are top of my list and trying to work some numbers out for it.

If man evolved from monkeys why do we still have monkeys?

The Alabama Three in The Garage last night. on 12:47 - Jul 24 with 690 viewsLohengrin

The Alabama Three in The Garage last night. on 12:31 - Jul 24 by Cottsy

Out of interest what is the capacity, roughly, of The Garage and was it the full band or acoustic band?

I'm planning a thing at the moment and A3 are top of my list and trying to work some numbers out for it.

The full band, mate. I can tell you exactly what the capacity is for The Garage as I asked that very question last night: it's 300.

To book A3 will set you back £7,000, give or take.

I hope that helps.

The Alabama Three in The Garage last night. on 13:12 - Jul 24 with 670 viewsCottsy

The Alabama Three in The Garage last night. on 12:47 - Jul 24 by Lohengrin

The full band, mate. I can tell you exactly what the capacity is for The Garage as I asked that very question last night: it's 300.

To book A3 will set you back £7,000, give or take.

I hope that helps.

Very helpful thank you very much.

It might be a goer.

If man evolved from monkeys why do we still have monkeys?

The Alabama Three in The Garage last night. on 13:20 - Jul 24 with 652 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

What is a full house in The Garage? 200 people? I was there last week. I thought it'd be bigger.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Alabama Three in The Garage last night. on 14:18 - Jul 24 with 614 viewsmart6

The Alabama Three in The Garage last night. on 13:20 - Jul 24 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

What is a full house in The Garage? 200 people? I was there last week. I thought it'd be bigger.

Are you calling Loh a liar
Login to get fewer ads

The Alabama Three in The Garage last night. on 14:57 - Jul 24 with 579 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Alabama Three in The Garage last night. on 14:18 - Jul 24 by mart6

Are you calling Loh a liar

I can't see where I called him a liar, so I am going to answer your question with the word no.

Now my turn for a question, are you an adult?

The Alabama Three in The Garage last night. on 15:00 - Jul 24 with 575 viewsmart6

The Alabama Three in The Garage last night. on 14:57 - Jul 24 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I can't see where I called him a liar, so I am going to answer your question with the word no.

Now my turn for a question, are you an adult?

That could be construed as grooming. Dear Me.
The Alabama Three in The Garage last night. on 15:14 - Jul 24 with 567 viewsAquinas

The Alabama Three in The Garage last night. on 15:00 - Jul 24 by mart6

Yeah, you have a point there.

I wouldn't answer the question, it seems Dwight has an ulterior motive for posting on this forum these days.
The Alabama Three in The Garage last night. on 15:26 - Jul 24 with 555 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Alabama Three in The Garage last night. on 15:00 - Jul 24 by mart6

I wanted to know whether you are a child or an adult before I decided how I would reply to you in future posts.

Judging by your reply I will have to assume you are a child and will respond to you accordingly.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024