Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hatem Ben Arfa 10:47 - Jul 24 with 2076 viewsSwansea93

Been told he can leave Newcastle and is available for 3M due to last year of contract.

Would love us to go in for him if we could, brilliant player on his day.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Hatem Ben Arfa on 10:49 - Jul 24 with 2055 viewsperchrockjack

fffffffffffffffffffooooooooooooooooook off

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Hatem Ben Arfa on 10:52 - Jul 24 with 2038 viewsJackoBoostardo

Nope
nope

And thrice nope!

Even if he had the qualities we're looking for, his wages?

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Hatem Ben Arfa on 10:55 - Jul 24 with 2022 viewsMolliemick

Terrific player but isn't he something of a trouble maker?
Hatem Ben Arfa on 10:57 - Jul 24 with 2000 viewstomdickharry

Would be brilliant down here high quality player in wrong club.Mr Monk would adjust his thinking. Go get him Huw we have a few bob spare.
Hatem Ben Arfa on 11:01 - Jul 24 with 1966 viewsJackSomething

Isn't he in trouble with Newcastle for coming back from his summer carrying some extra timber? No thanks.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Hatem Ben Arfa on 11:02 - Jul 24 with 1952 viewsbalboajack

Hatem Ben Arfa on 10:49 - Jul 24 by perchrockjack

fffffffffffffffffffooooooooooooooooook off

Yep
Hatem Ben Arfa on 13:18 - Jul 24 with 1639 viewsJokeren1943

Outstanding player. Would be perfect in the center as creative midfielder.

But a gamble, since injury prone, and probably want high wages.
Hatem Ben Arfa on 13:22 - Jul 24 with 1613 viewsShakinPyramid

No, please, No
Login to get fewer ads

Hatem Ben Arfa on 13:28 - Jul 24 with 1562 viewsswanduck

They fined him for coming back to pre season fat! Pardew has not liked him for a while though, both tw@ts not surprised they don't get on.

He may be a brilliant player on his day but it seems to me like 99% of the time he is lazy and uncommitted, wouldn't want him even on a free, has a crap attitude.
Hatem Ben Arfa on 13:38 - Jul 24 with 1519 viewsmagicdaps10

Absolute fantastic player. 12months back or so, there was talk of United looking to sign him with fee's upto 20M mentioned.

If he is attainable then its a 100% yes from me, similar player to Payet so cant see why we would not be interested. Got to laugh at people who say no to Ben Arfa being a Swansea player, sometimes you have to remember that we are Swansea City and not Real Madrid.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Hatem Ben Arfa on 13:56 - Jul 24 with 1441 viewsNeath_Jack

Didn't he say at the start of last year he would like to play for us due to the way we play football? If it wasn't him it was another Newcastle player. I'd buy him for that fee all day long. When you got posters on here falling over themselves for us to sign Johnny Williams which would be for a similar amount, there's no comparison with this bloke. Go get him Huw is the correct mantra i believe.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Hatem Ben Arfa on 14:06 - Jul 24 with 1404 viewsJACKARSE

Feck me .......

'Alan Pardew is reported to be furious with the playmaker's weight gain'

He was only 1.5kg (3.3lbs) overweight ..... I shit that in a day .......
Hatem Ben Arfa on 14:08 - Jul 24 with 1388 viewsJackSomething

Hatem Ben Arfa on 13:38 - Jul 24 by magicdaps10

Absolute fantastic player. 12months back or so, there was talk of United looking to sign him with fee's upto 20M mentioned.

If he is attainable then its a 100% yes from me, similar player to Payet so cant see why we would not be interested. Got to laugh at people who say no to Ben Arfa being a Swansea player, sometimes you have to remember that we are Swansea City and not Real Madrid.

On talent alone, I don't think there's anyone who wouldn't want him here.

I think it's more the lack of effort, ill-discipline and extremely high wages he'd be looking for are the problem for some people.

Does he seem in any way like a Swansea signing to you?

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Hatem Ben Arfa on 14:09 - Jul 24 with 1381 viewstomdickharry

Hatem Ben Arfa on 13:56 - Jul 24 by Neath_Jack

Didn't he say at the start of last year he would like to play for us due to the way we play football? If it wasn't him it was another Newcastle player. I'd buy him for that fee all day long. When you got posters on here falling over themselves for us to sign Johnny Williams which would be for a similar amount, there's no comparison with this bloke. Go get him Huw is the correct mantra i believe.

Good post, include Poezuella in the Johnny Williams bracket,
Hatem Ben Arfa on 14:10 - Jul 24 with 1375 viewsDyfnant

Got QPR written all over it unfortunately. Would love to see him here, they'll probably let him go for nothing to shift his wages

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024