Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Real Madrid v Sevilla Super cup final tickets face value 11:07 - Jul 24 with 2778 viewsroutledgedyerbony

I have 4 category 1 (best you can buy) tickets for the super cup final between Real Madrid and Sevilla to be played at Legoland,Cardiff on August 12th.

Since we have just booked a holiday I will not be using them so am making them
available to anyone who wants them will split in to 2`s if needed.

Face value £110 per ticket,can meet face to face in central Swansea for exchange.
Real Madrid v Sevilla Super cup final tickets face value on 11:15 - Jul 24 with 2759 viewsDarran

And people moan about the price of our tickets.
F*ck my eyes.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Real Madrid v Sevilla Super cup final tickets face value on 11:33 - Jul 24 with 2722 viewsroutledgedyerbony

Darren, I think Ronaldo ,Bale, Rodriguez etc are on a little more than our lads.

I agree it is a little pricey but I paid £135 per ticket for club wembley tickets
for the league cup final against BRADFORD so not so bad for anyone who wants to watch the very top players in the world.
Real Madrid v Sevilla Super cup final tickets face value on 11:56 - Jul 24 with 2663 viewsraynor94

At that price I'll stick to the TV, 2 of them is half the price oof my st

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Real Madrid v Sevilla Super cup final tickets face value on 11:59 - Jul 24 with 2656 viewspencoedjack

Are they in red or blue seating area ?
Real Madrid v Sevilla Super cup final tickets face value on 17:01 - Jul 24 with 2507 viewsroutledgedyerbony

hahaha probably in the old colours of blue, they are smack on the half way line.
Real Madrid v Sevilla Super cup final tickets face value on 13:12 - Jul 26 with 2328 viewspikeypaul

Have you 2 left?

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Real Madrid v Sevilla Super cup final tickets face value on 13:15 - Jul 26 with 2325 viewsairedale

No, they're both still here.
Real Madrid v Sevilla Super cup final tickets face value on 16:40 - Jul 26 with 2249 viewsroutledgedyerbony

Paul I do not know what the t@sser above is talking about it has nothing to do with me.

I took 2 down to the liberty yesterday for someone there left them in the office
but still have the other 2.
Login to get fewer ads

Real Madrid v Sevilla Super cup final tickets face value on 10:59 - Jul 27 with 2136 viewsroutledgedyerbony

Paul I'd prefer not to sell them just before kick off time at the ground and
although I could give them to my brother to give to you then I
do not want to give him the hassle of meeting etc would prefer
to meet in or around swansea well before match day.
Real Madrid v Sevilla Super cup final tickets face value on 15:40 - Jul 27 with 2052 viewsJBT95

Real Madrid v Sevilla Super cup final tickets face value on 11:59 - Jul 24 by pencoedjack

Are they in red or blue seating area ?

I'm sat in the new RED head slapping stand for this game hahaha
Real Madrid v Sevilla Super cup final tickets face value on 19:14 - Jul 27 with 1990 viewsroutledgedyerbony

Just checked block 115 smack on the half way line in the old colours of BLUE but
VT may have made them all red by then
Real Madrid v Sevilla Super cup final tickets face value on 00:27 - Aug 6 with 1845 viewspedro

Hello, I sell two tickets for Cardiff uefa 2014 supercopa for 300 euros. Interested send email pv_infantes@hotmail.com
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024