Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alejandro Pozuelo 12:03 - Jul 24 with 5485 viewsHuw57

Has joined Rayo Vallecano on a one-year deal.
[Post edited 24 Jul 2014 13:31]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Alejandro Pozuelo on 13:50 - Jul 24 with 1760 viewsJACKARSE

Alejandro Pozuelo on 13:21 - Jul 24 by Swan91

It's not a loan. It's a transfer According to the swans twitter account he joined them for an undisclosed fee
[Post edited 24 Jul 2014 13:22]

A bit of a shame really IMO ...... only a young guy, only 5 months older than Donnelly but played 22 prem games .... I think with a bit of work and maturity as he got older he would have come good...... a loan would have been better, same for Donnelly ....
Alejandro Pozuelo on 13:57 - Jul 24 with 1715 viewsShaky

Alejandro Pozuelo on 13:38 - Jul 24 by Swan91

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/pozuleo-rayo-vallecano-1779687.aspx

Thanks.

Congratulations to Huw and the inner sanctum on another outstandingly secret bit of business.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Alejandro Pozuelo on 14:10 - Jul 24 with 1637 viewsHubert

Alejandro Pozuelo on 13:50 - Jul 24 by giantstoneater

A talented player but like so many others has a poor attitude shame.

Easily led, apparently
Alejandro Pozuelo on 14:17 - Jul 24 with 1606 viewsDyfnant

If he hasn't learnt by 22 when to do his tricks he never will, a liability doing that stuff on the half way line

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Alejandro Pozuelo on 14:22 - Jul 24 with 1581 viewsJackSomething

Alejandro Pozuelo on 13:57 - Jul 24 by Shaky

Thanks.

Congratulations to Huw and the inner sanctum on another outstandingly secret bit of business.

I used your trick of employing Google to read up on undisclosed fees:

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2013/sep/04/undisclosed-fee-transfer-wi

Only 5 of 115 permanent transfers last summer had an official fee and it's written into the deal between the clubs in most cases that they won't be disclosed.

Still, don't let that stop you launching another ill-informed attack on the owners of a club you don't even support.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Alejandro Pozuelo on 14:28 - Jul 24 with 1548 viewskarnataka

Alejandro Pozuelo on 12:11 - Jul 24 by JACKMANANDBOY

joined on holiday by the look of him

No, that's their 2014-15 home kit I believe.
Alejandro Pozuelo (n/t) on 14:45 - Jul 24 with 1504 viewsClinton

Alejandro Pozuelo on 14:10 - Jul 24 by Hubert

Easily led, apparently

To the pie shop, by the look of him.
[Post edited 24 Jul 2014 14:46]

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Alejandro Pozuelo on 14:46 - Jul 24 with 1493 viewsDarran

Alejandro Pozuelo on 14:22 - Jul 24 by JackSomething

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2013/sep/04/undisclosed-fee-transfer-wi

Only 5 of 115 permanent transfers last summer had an official fee and it's written into the deal between the clubs in most cases that they won't be disclosed.

Still, don't let that stop you launching another ill-informed attack on the owners of a club you don't even support.

I concur.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Alejandro Pozuelo on 14:48 - Jul 24 with 1473 viewsicecoldjack

Alejandro Pozuelo on 14:17 - Jul 24 by Dyfnant

If he hasn't learnt by 22 when to do his tricks he never will, a liability doing that stuff on the half way line

Im sure many said the same about Routledge.

Oh well, a shame it didnt work out. A young player who would have improved given time. Not all our signings will hit the ground running, and for 300k played his part up until Laudrups sacking.
Alejandro Pozuelo on 14:57 - Jul 24 with 1438 viewsShaky

Alejandro Pozuelo on 14:22 - Jul 24 by JackSomething

You found a link, but either failed to comprehend or read it:

". . .an undisclosed transfer is designed to save face. Whether buying or selling, clubs need to be seen to be getting the best value for money and if there is even the smallest inkling that the sale or purchase price of a player for either of the two clubs might incur the wrath of either set of supporters, an undisclosed fire blanket is thrown over the top of the deal.

. . .Privately-owned clubs will argue that they are under no obligation to share the ins and outs of the transfer window's ins and outs. But obligation is a subjective term — should a club serve its fans because it wants to or because it has to?

...Swansea City, who are 20% owned by their supporters, provided two of the five official figures mentioned at the top of this article — Wilfried Bony for £12m and Jordi Amat for £2.5m — but still withheld four undisclosed fees this summer. Is this enough?"

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Alejandro Pozuelo on 14:58 - Jul 24 with 1429 viewsBaptist

He was crap. We're well rid.

Shows how little can be read into "an exciting performance" against De hond en eende, Hoek in preseason...
Alejandro Pozuelo on 15:25 - Jul 24 with 1356 viewsJACKARSE

Alejandro Pozuelo on 14:17 - Jul 24 by Dyfnant

Bit like Donnelly IMO ...... hasn't learnt by 22 ....
[Post edited 24 Jul 2014 15:27]
Alejandro Pozuelo on 15:29 - Jul 24 with 1331 viewsicecoldjack

If Poz hasnt learnt by the age of 22 when will Jazz learn ? when he is 32 ?..
Alejandro Pozuelo on 15:47 - Jul 24 with 1278 viewsJBT95

Alejandro Pozuelo on 15:29 - Jul 24 by icecoldjack

If Poz hasnt learnt by the age of 22 when will Jazz learn ? when he is 32 ?..

F*ck me Jazz isn't all that bad. Anybody who watched Swansea in November/December 2011 will know that and the Belgium vs Wales game last October.
Alejandro Pozuelo on 15:48 - Jul 24 with 1275 viewsMattG

Alejandro Pozuelo on 14:57 - Jul 24 by Shaky

You found a link, but either failed to comprehend or read it:

". . .an undisclosed transfer is designed to save face. Whether buying or selling, clubs need to be seen to be getting the best value for money and if there is even the smallest inkling that the sale or purchase price of a player for either of the two clubs might incur the wrath of either set of supporters, an undisclosed fire blanket is thrown over the top of the deal.

. . .Privately-owned clubs will argue that they are under no obligation to share the ins and outs of the transfer window's ins and outs. But obligation is a subjective term — should a club serve its fans because it wants to or because it has to?

...Swansea City, who are 20% owned by their supporters, provided two of the five official figures mentioned at the top of this article — Wilfried Bony for £12m and Jordi Amat for £2.5m — but still withheld four undisclosed fees this summer. Is this enough?"

And if the selling club, in this instance, wanted to keep the fee a secret to avoid upsetting their supporters?

No, that couldn't happen, could it - it must be naughty old Huw and the Board.
Alejandro Pozuelo on 16:14 - Jul 24 with 1205 viewsDaithejack

Lets be honest he was bang average, odd flash of something now and again when he came off the bench for ten minutes but everytime he started a game he looked on the whole pretty sh%t.

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

Alejandro Pozuelo on 17:02 - Jul 24 with 1129 viewsDyfnant

Alejandro Pozuelo on 15:25 - Jul 24 by JACKARSE

Bit like Donnelly IMO ...... hasn't learnt by 22 ....
[Post edited 24 Jul 2014 15:27]

Do you see him becoming a success here. I certainly don't.
Jazz Richards' career has been stunted here by filling in at full back, should've gone long ago

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Alejandro Pozuelo on 17:45 - Jul 24 with 1027 viewsApeShit

Alejandro Pozuelo on 17:02 - Jul 24 by Dyfnant

Do you see him becoming a success here. I certainly don't.
Jazz Richards' career has been stunted here by filling in at full back, should've gone long ago

I'd ship out Donnelly and Richards out permanently.
Alejandro Pozuelo on 18:20 - Jul 24 with 964 viewsScoobyWho

I would have thought Pozuelo has had enough hints he has no future at Swansea. As had Canas and Pablo.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Alejandro Pozuelo on 18:38 - Jul 24 with 924 viewsquiff

Shame to see him go even if it has been obvious for a while, a player with a lot of potential.

Poll: Is now the time for a Coordinated Fan protest?

Alejandro Pozuelo on 18:53 - Jul 24 with 883 viewsScoobyWho

Alejandro Pozuelo on 13:57 - Jul 24 by Shaky

Thanks.

It doesn't matter what costs are involved and who they buy, as long as they tick along Shaky all is well. As long as the business plan is sound and the club is secure, I for one trust them implicitly,regardless of their rewards for doing so.

If Swansea fans a pi ssed off with the boards earnings BTW, they should have taken the brave plunge back in 2002.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Alejandro Pozuelo on 18:55 - Jul 24 with 873 viewsTom1912

Alejandro Pozuelo on 15:47 - Jul 24 by JBT95

F*ck me Jazz isn't all that bad. Anybody who watched Swansea in November/December 2011 will know that and the Belgium vs Wales game last October.

He did ok in a defensive-minded setup but he was regularly exposed in one on one situations (booked every game he played in that run I believe) and gave a penalty away-a nasty habit that seems to be re-occurring.

Competent Championship player but not good enough for PL.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024