Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy 14:11 - Jul 24 with 8853 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The revolution begins!
[Post edited 24 Jul 2014 14:11]

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 14:16 - Jul 24 with 4610 viewsAquinas

Must try harder.
Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 14:17 - Jul 24 with 4607 viewsMattG

And you've posted this on a Swansea City forum why?
Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 14:25 - Jul 24 with 4575 viewsSlugster664

Oh fvck off you quim

STID

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 14:55 - Jul 24 with 4510 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 14:17 - Jul 24 by MattG

And you've posted this on a Swansea City forum why?

I believe Swansea City are Manchester United's first match of the season.

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 15:25 - Jul 24 with 4448 viewsblobby2

Stick it on a manc board, we are not interested. There are18 other teams in the prem that we will play.
As a wum you are just depressing with your negativity
I have never put anyone on ignore before now, but in your case I may make an exception.

on the north bank in 64 currently in 2 seats in the upper east and proudly supporting Wales ONLY premier league team. Prosser is a twonk!

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 15:32 - Jul 24 with 4424 viewsJBT95

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 14:55 - Jul 24 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Hopefully the media will be w*nking over Van Gaal. Old Trafford will be high in expectation.

And we go there and win 2 or 3-0, making it look easy.

Everybody will be calling for Van Gaal's head. What happens if they don't do well? Who will they get? Why are Yanited fans so happy when the season is still 3 weeks off?
[Post edited 24 Jul 2014 15:32]
Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 15:38 - Jul 24 with 4402 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 15:32 - Jul 24 by JBT95

Hopefully the media will be w*nking over Van Gaal. Old Trafford will be high in expectation.

And we go there and win 2 or 3-0, making it look easy.

Everybody will be calling for Van Gaal's head. What happens if they don't do well? Who will they get? Why are Yanited fans so happy when the season is still 3 weeks off?
[Post edited 24 Jul 2014 15:32]

It's reminiscent of many of our fans last season, thinking we were capable of challenging the likes of Everton for a European place.

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 15:38 - Jul 24 with 4400 viewsMattG

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 14:55 - Jul 24 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Yeah, that'll be it. How silly of me.
Login to get fewer ads

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 15:47 - Jul 24 with 4366 viewseddie71

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 15:38 - Jul 24 by MattG

Yeah, that'll be it. How silly of me.

Now we know and all the time we thought he was a tedious, prententious WUM.
(No subject) (n/t) on 15:49 - Jul 24 with 4361 viewscymrojack

[Post edited 10 Jun 2021 11:24]

Gwynedd & Swansea - Veteran of Morriston Boys Club

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 15:54 - Jul 24 with 4338 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

(No subject) (n/t) on 15:49 - Jul 24 by cymrojack

[Post edited 10 Jun 2021 11:24]

I don't think Dyer and Montero would be capable of the defensive duties required of them in a 352. An interesting idea though.

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 15:56 - Jul 24 with 4329 viewsmart6

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 15:47 - Jul 24 by eddie71

Now we know and all the time we thought he was a tedious, prententious WUM.

Come on. be fair. He's been every where, done everything, knows everything and if not just makes it up.
Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 16:13 - Jul 24 with 4259 viewsGundog

Could someone kindly delete this fecking thread!

Poll: should Leon still be the main man in midfield

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 17:24 - Jul 24 with 4175 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 16:13 - Jul 24 by Gundog

Could someone kindly delete this fecking thread!

Why do you want it to be deleted?

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 17:33 - Jul 24 with 4143 viewsApeShit

Thought we had a chance of getting something out of them last season, but I can't see it this time.
Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 18:41 - Jul 24 with 4048 viewsTomFoolery

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 17:24 - Jul 24 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Why do you want it to be deleted?

Looks like due to your past perceived aggravation that you will forever more be damned.
Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 18:43 - Jul 24 with 4041 viewsJethroJack

They'd have been much better off staying at home & playing a team that would give them a decent run-out.......Bath City would fit the bill
Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 19:12 - Jul 24 with 3986 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 18:43 - Jul 24 by JethroJack

They'd have been much better off staying at home & playing a team that would give them a decent run-out.......Bath City would fit the bill

Not really. They seem to have gone out there and are participating in an extraordinarily lucrative tournament, playing in sold out NFL stadiums all over the U.S.A against European giants and well supported MLS teams in huge metropolis areas all over the U.S.A.

We played a Mexican team in Milwaukee and team below the MLS in what can only be described as a conference ground in Minnesota whose team was not far off that standard either.

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 19:38 - Jul 24 with 3937 viewssomersetsimon

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 15:54 - Jul 24 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I don't think Dyer and Montero would be capable of the defensive duties required of them in a 352. An interesting idea though.

It would be fun against a League 2 side in the cup, but almost any PL team would take us apart.
Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 19:41 - Jul 24 with 3927 viewshammy

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 19:12 - Jul 24 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Not really. They seem to have gone out there and are participating in an extraordinarily lucrative tournament, playing in sold out NFL stadiums all over the U.S.A against European giants and well supported MLS teams in huge metropolis areas all over the U.S.A.

We played a Mexican team in Milwaukee and team below the MLS in what can only be described as a conference ground in Minnesota whose team was not far off that standard either.

So you're expecting Swansea to have the same pulling power as Manure; you are obviously seriously deluded !

We probably need another 40 years in the PL, with 20 PL championships and 5 CL wins before we are considered at their level worldwide. Until then we will need to cut our cloth on the pre-season circuit accordingly.

Doesn't stop us having a good go at giving them a bloody nose on the 16th though ;)

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 19:44 - Jul 24 with 3913 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 19:41 - Jul 24 by hammy

So you're expecting Swansea to have the same pulling power as Manure; you are obviously seriously deluded !

We probably need another 40 years in the PL, with 20 PL championships and 5 CL wins before we are considered at their level worldwide. Until then we will need to cut our cloth on the pre-season circuit accordingly.

Doesn't stop us having a good go at giving them a bloody nose on the 16th though ;)

No. What I am expecting is follows;

If we are going to spend such huge fees on going on a foreign tour (I'm guessing this cost in the hundreds of thousands at the very least) then we should be playing far superior opposition than what we did, in as many huge metropolis areas as possible.

We went to Chicago and didn't play one match there, it is mind boggling. I don't think any other team has gone out there and participated in such a low key tour than us.

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 19:46 - Jul 24 with 3910 viewsMartyrman57

Its his local team mun, probably discounted tickets for Salford students too.
Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 19:53 - Jul 24 with 3896 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 19:46 - Jul 24 by Martyrman57

Its his local team mun, probably discounted tickets for Salford students too.

They usually only offer discounted tickets for games they fear won't sell out due to lack of interest, hence why I was able to obtain a ticket for the Manchester United vs Swansea City fixture in the F.A Cup.

It's up there with my favourite away games ever.

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 21:07 - Jul 24 with 3821 viewsblobby2

That was a home game for you, you are a manure fan , not a jack

on the north bank in 64 currently in 2 seats in the upper east and proudly supporting Wales ONLY premier league team. Prosser is a twonk!

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 21:58 - Jul 24 with 3764 views1jack

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 19:12 - Jul 24 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

But van galling said they are travelling too much.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024