Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy 14:11 - Jul 24 with 8851 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The revolution begins!
[Post edited 24 Jul 2014 14:11]

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 00:29 - Jul 25 with 1466 viewsJBT95

End of the day it's pre-season, counts for nothing.

We end with three difficult games that will get us ready to go beat United away.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2014 0:30]
Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 00:45 - Jul 25 with 1447 viewsepaul

Embarrasing thread

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 00:48 - Jul 25 with 1443 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I'm sure if we were playing Leicester on our opening day fixture and I posted a tremendous pre-season result of theirs, this thread wouldn't have had much, if any backlash at all.

But seeing as it is Manchester United, the closet "2nd team" fans pop out of the woodwork, panicking and throw insults because they're insecure about supporting a second team (usually Liverpool) and they feel safe, they feel some false sense of security by accusing someone else of something so pathetic.

That is what is truly embarrassing here.

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 01:23 - Jul 25 with 1428 viewsSwansNZ

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 00:48 - Jul 25 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I'm sure if we were playing Leicester on our opening day fixture and I posted a tremendous pre-season result of theirs, this thread wouldn't have had much, if any backlash at all.

But seeing as it is Manchester United, the closet "2nd team" fans pop out of the woodwork, panicking and throw insults because they're insecure about supporting a second team (usually Liverpool) and they feel safe, they feel some false sense of security by accusing someone else of something so pathetic.

What is truly embarrassing, is you.

Who cares what Man Utd, Liverpool, Leicester or Spurs are doing a month before the season starts.

Don’t you have to pack for your holiday, or something.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 02:31 - Jul 25 with 1406 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 01:23 - Jul 25 by SwansNZ

What is truly embarrassing, is you.

Who cares what Man Utd, Liverpool, Leicester or Spurs are doing a month before the season starts.

Don’t you have to pack for your holiday, or something.

Who cares what Man Utd are up to a month before the season starts?

Well, I'd like to think our entire management team cares seeing as they are our first game. What an idiotic comment.

I'll be packing Saturday night. I am very excited, it is the holiday of a lifetime. Manchester United may be playing in Miami too if they reach the finals of their preseason tournament in America. I'm rooting for them as an English football fan.

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 02:50 - Jul 25 with 1397 viewsSwansNZ

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 02:31 - Jul 25 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Who cares what Man Utd are up to a month before the season starts?

Well, I'd like to think our entire management team cares seeing as they are our first game. What an idiotic comment.

I'll be packing Saturday night. I am very excited, it is the holiday of a lifetime. Manchester United may be playing in Miami too if they reach the finals of their preseason tournament in America. I'm rooting for them as an English football fan.

I doubt our management team come on PS for info about any opposition team, and I doubt they really care that Man Utd won 0-7 a month before we play them anyway.

I don’t even know who they are playing in this tournament, nor do I care, as I’m just a humble Swansea football fan.

Have a good holiday.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 02:50 - Jul 25 with 1397 viewsphact0rri

i went to the match... for the same reason... to see what they looked like. i will say they looked a bit fragile on their back four and so many huge gaps in the wings. if they don't solidify i think our style of possession will have them running hard in the midfield and create a lot of chances. a little disappointed that galaxy didn't even challenge the goal but i think three times.

but should be a cracking opening match and i am more excited than ever to see the swans take some manu blood come next month.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 06:54 - Jul 25 with 1351 viewsJethroJack

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 00:48 - Jul 25 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Login to get fewer ads

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 13:25 - Jul 25 with 1290 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 02:50 - Jul 25 by SwansNZ

I doubt our management team come on PS for info about any opposition team, and I doubt they really care that Man Utd won 0-7 a month before we play them anyway.

I don’t even know who they are playing in this tournament, nor do I care, as I’m just a humble Swansea football fan.

Have a good holiday.

I bet they do care. Do you really think we'll go into our match with them without investigating their new formation etc before hand? Dear me. This isn't League 1. I wouldn't be surprised if we had a scout there either.

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 13:30 - Jul 25 with 1288 viewsMattG

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 13:25 - Jul 25 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I bet they do care. Do you really think we'll go into our match with them without investigating their new formation etc before hand? Dear me. This isn't League 1. I wouldn't be surprised if we had a scout there either.

It's threads like this that mark you out as a WUM no matter how much you try and pretend it's anything else.

The shame is that, because of threads like this, any value in your other posts (and there is some, for sure) is automatically undermined.

Then again, if you are just out to wind people up, you probably don't care about that much in any case.
Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 14:20 - Jul 25 with 1274 viewsperchrockjack

I hope we respect manure and utterly fail to read the script. WE WILL AND I say 2-1 to us, that swansea

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 20:53 - Jul 26 with 1218 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Seems more appropiate to continue this thread instead of using the other one.

Team news for this evenings match;

Manchester United: Johnstone; Jones, Evans, Blackett; Valencia, Cleverley (c), Herrera, James, Welbeck; Mata, Rooney

Subs: De Gea, Lindegaard, Amos, Smalling, Shaw, Michael Keane, Fletcher, Young, Zaha, Kagawa, Nani, Lingard, Will Keane.

Roma: Skorupski; Calabresi, Benatia, Romagnoli, Emanuelson; Uçan, Keita, Paredes; Iturbe, Destro, Florenzi

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 21:05 - Jul 26 with 1210 viewsoldcob

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 20:53 - Jul 26 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Seems more appropiate to continue this thread instead of using the other one.

Team news for this evenings match;

Manchester United: Johnstone; Jones, Evans, Blackett; Valencia, Cleverley (c), Herrera, James, Welbeck; Mata, Rooney

Subs: De Gea, Lindegaard, Amos, Smalling, Shaw, Michael Keane, Fletcher, Young, Zaha, Kagawa, Nani, Lingard, Will Keane.

Roma: Skorupski; Calabresi, Benatia, Romagnoli, Emanuelson; Uçan, Keita, Paredes; Iturbe, Destro, Florenzi

And this should be on a Swansea City forum, why?
Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 21:13 - Jul 26 with 1202 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 21:05 - Jul 26 by oldcob

And this should be on a Swansea City forum, why?

Manchester United are our first opponents of the season and they are playing a new formation under a new manager. We're scouting their new game tactics.

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 21:27 - Jul 26 with 1187 viewsmart6

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 21:13 - Jul 26 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Manchester United are our first opponents of the season and they are playing a new formation under a new manager. We're scouting their new game tactics.

Are you sure that you are not looking for "silky Hair young man from Barca" as you described Orlandi in an earlier post
NUDGE NUDGE WINK WINK SAY NO MORE.
Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 21:41 - Jul 26 with 1052 viewsoldcob

As we will every other team in their turn. Nothing worth writing about there IMO. Its a given.
Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 21:55 - Jul 26 with 1043 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

3-0 up at halftime!

Wayne Rooney with two of the goals. Roma are no pub side either.

The revolution continues!

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 21:58 - Jul 26 with 1040 viewsmart6

You infer you are part of the scouting team, you arrogant little pr--ck
Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 21:59 - Jul 26 with 1040 viewsoldcob

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 21:55 - Jul 26 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

3-0 up at halftime!

YAWN
Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 22:02 - Jul 26 with 1033 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 21:59 - Jul 26 by oldcob

YAWN

So you're a plastic Liverpool supporter? It explains why you're taking such a dislike to this thread.

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 22:07 - Jul 26 with 1025 viewsoldcob

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 22:02 - Jul 26 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

So you're a plastic Liverpool supporter? It explains why you're taking such a dislike to this thread.

You are jumping to conclusions now. Though I suppose thats the only exercise you get. Except for winding people up. Yes, I have a second team, the under 21"s.
Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 22:10 - Jul 26 with 1019 viewsBanosswan

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 21:55 - Jul 26 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

3-0 up at halftime!

Have you got a stream?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 22:12 - Jul 26 with 1015 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 22:10 - Jul 26 by Banosswan

Have you got a stream?

I'm afraid I am not watching it, but I'm sure one of these will work sufficiently;

http://www.wiziwig.tv/broadcast.php?matchid=266875&part=sports

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 22:13 - Jul 26 with 1013 viewsBanosswan

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 22:12 - Jul 26 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I'm afraid I am not watching it, but I'm sure one of these will work sufficiently;

http://www.wiziwig.tv/broadcast.php?matchid=266875&part=sports

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 10:58 - Jul 27 with 950 viewshammy

Only 3-2 in the end and sounds like VdG is going to be a right whinger (a la SAF):-

But Van Gaal suggested his best passers were off-form - picking out Mata, Ander Herrera and Shinji Kagawa.

"I am pleased that we have won but it was not a good performance," the Dutchman said.

"54,000 people came to watch us but we can perform much better.

"All my good passers failed today. I think it was because of the height and the air.

"Mata, Herrera and Kagawa - these are the best passers (at the club), and everything went wrong."

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024