Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What do you think? 18:40 - Jul 24 with 6146 views1jack

Does anyone think there will be any more transfers in, or is this it?
What do you think? on 07:21 - Jul 25 with 1478 viewsBrynmill_Jack

What do you think? on 06:33 - Jul 25 by somersetsimon

Is Ki slower than Leon?I would have thought the skill of a good DM is positioning.

Ok Leon has much better positional sense too. And I reckon he's faster than Ki

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

What do you think? on 08:29 - Jul 25 with 1393 viewsJokeren1943

What do you think? on 06:33 - Jul 25 by somersetsimon

Is Ki slower than Leon?I would have thought the skill of a good DM is positioning.

Ki can't tackle - he even seem afraid of it.

He is not a defensive midfielder, and will never be.

He is a holding/central midfielder like Guzman.
What do you think? on 08:57 - Jul 25 with 1358 viewsPrivate_Partz

I am not sure if we will have more signings. Tiendelli and Jazz are still here and I am not convinced Rangel's poorer performances were down to age. I suspect it was simply lack of form.
I feel Ki will do a job for us this season. I am a ML fan but I could not understand why he let him go to Sunderland. His performances there were far from poor and I thought he put a decent shift in during the WC. He certainly was tackling. I thought he was going to be sent off at one point.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

What do you think? on 09:01 - Jul 25 with 1351 viewsBrynmill_Jack

What do you think? on 08:29 - Jul 25 by Jokeren1943

That's the way it see it too J

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

What do you think? on 09:06 - Jul 25 with 1343 views1jack

What do you think? on 08:57 - Jul 25 by Private_Partz

I am not sure if we will have more signings. Tiendelli and Jazz are still here and I am not convinced Rangel's poorer performances were down to age. I suspect it was simply lack of form.
I feel Ki will do a job for us this season. I am a ML fan but I could not understand why he let him go to Sunderland. His performances there were far from poor and I thought he put a decent shift in during the WC. He certainly was tackling. I thought he was going to be sent off at one point.

Aye but was that because his tackling was poor, a la paul scholes.
What do you think? on 09:11 - Jul 25 with 1325 viewsPrivate_Partz

It seemed to me quantity of tackles rather than lack of quality. I realise I am in a minority here but I feel Ki and Marvellous Marvin will both turn up trumps this season.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

What do you think? on 09:26 - Jul 25 with 1300 viewsItchySphincter

What do you think? on 21:30 - Jul 24 by Catullus

What? You'd rather stick with jazz and dt than buy a good rb!

Would you buy a nice car and drive around on the rims?
Jazz is not good enough. Tiendalli is ok for occasional cover, but not a regular starter. If Rangel gets seriously injured, we'll have a problem.

Maybe you misunderstood. I'm not at all against buying a replacement but don't see the point investing in cover as we already have that.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

What do you think? on 11:02 - Jul 25 with 1255 viewsPrivate_Partz

I am with Itchy on this one.

Login to get fewer ads

What do you think? on 11:16 - Jul 25 with 1225 viewsFlashberryjack

What do you think? on 21:30 - Jul 24 by Catullus

What? You'd rather stick with jazz and dt than buy a good rb!

Would you buy a nice car and drive around on the rims?
Jazz is not good enough. Tiendalli is ok for occasional cover, but not a regular starter. If Rangel gets seriously injured, we'll have a problem.

This

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

What do you think? on 11:19 - Jul 25 with 1217 viewsJACKARSE

I think it will be JDG and a CDM and that will be it.
What do you think? on 11:24 - Jul 25 with 1200 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

What do you think? on 09:11 - Jul 25 by Private_Partz

It seemed to me quantity of tackles rather than lack of quality. I realise I am in a minority here but I feel Ki and Marvellous Marvin will both turn up trumps this season.

Ki was a strange one when he was here

Remember going to Southampton when we drew 1 all and Ki went off injured and everyone around us thought that we would struggle without him

If he pulls his weight and we get the best out of him then he is good enough, if we can't then he is worthless to us and might as well let go

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

What do you think? on 11:52 - Jul 25 with 1166 viewsDexterMorgan

Jack Cork would be ideal IMO.

John Obi Mikel has been made available for £5m, but his wages would make him out of the question. Seems to have gone quiet on the Jordie Clasie front, probably a few bigger teams interested. Fabian Delph is another I like, along with Youssouf Mulumbu. Big things were expected of Berem Kayal of Celtic before his injury.
What do you think? on 12:20 - Jul 25 with 1129 viewsSwan91

I would say 1 cdm type player to go Leon's role. If we get him I can't really see deguzman coming back. Just because we would have 2 players for cdm position (new guy and Leon), and then for cm position we would have 3 (Shelvey,ki and Fulton as 3rd choice) and then AM would have 2 (gylfi and emnes). Then if payet comes we would have 2wingers each side

So if we get a new cdm and payet I could see the possibility of dgz not coming back.
What do you think? on 13:12 - Jul 25 with 1086 viewsDyfnant

What do you think? on 12:20 - Jul 25 by Swan91

I would say 1 cdm type player to go Leon's role. If we get him I can't really see deguzman coming back. Just because we would have 2 players for cdm position (new guy and Leon), and then for cm position we would have 3 (Shelvey,ki and Fulton as 3rd choice) and then AM would have 2 (gylfi and emnes). Then if payet comes we would have 2wingers each side

So if we get a new cdm and payet I could see the possibility of dgz not coming back.

JDG's more versatile and effective than any you've mentioned there

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

What do you think? on 13:20 - Jul 25 with 1076 viewsItchySphincter

What do you think? on 08:29 - Jul 25 by Jokeren1943

I agree with most of what you said in your first two lines - he's a pansy, but a holding midfielder who can't tackle or defend? You can have a creative CM or a defensive CM but a holding CM is an enforcer so I can't see how your point stacks up.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024