Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What do you think? 18:40 - Jul 24 with 6141 views1jack

Does anyone think there will be any more transfers in, or is this it?
What do you think? on 18:49 - Jul 24 with 4372 viewsQuakerJack

De Guzman and a right back maybe?

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

What do you think? on 18:53 - Jul 24 with 4346 viewsTom1912

If the window shut now, we'd have a very good starting eleven with decent depth in some areas but not enough in others. In an ideal world we'd sign Payet, De Guzman, a DM and RB and we'd pretty much be there.

However, I can't see us getting 4 more signings through. I would have thought a centre midfielder will come in at the very least.
What do you think? on 19:02 - Jul 24 with 4323 viewsC_jack

If we can hold on to Wilf then it's almost better than a new signing.

RB and DM primarily.

Maybe a cheap streetwise LB to add for cover with Fulton.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

What do you think? on 20:36 - Jul 24 with 4166 viewsHuw57

Personally I would get Sam Byram from Leeds and Saviola then we are done.

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

What do you think? on 20:50 - Jul 24 with 4114 viewsDr_Winston

De Guzman and a RB should see us right.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

What do you think? on 20:50 - Jul 24 with 4104 viewsJackfath

Get some Scottish wonderkids in.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

What do you think? on 21:00 - Jul 24 with 4047 viewsCatullus

What do you think? on 20:50 - Jul 24 by Dr_Winston

I'm not sure we really need jdg now. I think a DM and rb are more important.
Ideally I'd take all three and possibly that streetwise lb. We'd be strong then.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

What do you think? on 21:03 - Jul 24 with 4014 viewsNeiltheTaylor

I think the club would consider a 4th right back excessive.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Login to get fewer ads

What do you think? on 21:07 - Jul 24 with 3986 viewsCatullus

What do you think? on 21:03 - Jul 24 by NeiltheTaylor

I think the club would consider a 4th right back excessive.

Maybe so, if jazz and tiendalli were up to the job.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

What do you think? on 21:12 - Jul 24 with 3971 viewsItchySphincter

JDG in, Canas out hopefully. A.N. Other DM would be a priority.

I wouldn't be against trying Ki at centre half and pushing Amat to fullback if we can't sign a RB.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

What do you think? on 21:12 - Jul 24 with 3966 viewsNeiltheTaylor

What do you think? on 21:07 - Jul 24 by Catullus

Maybe so, if jazz and tiendalli were up to the job.

What ever our opinion, it seems the club are happy with them?

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

What do you think? on 21:13 - Jul 24 with 3956 viewsNeath_Jack

What do you think? on 21:12 - Jul 24 by ItchySphincter

I wouldn't be against trying Ki at centre half and pushing Amat to fullback if we can't sign a RB.

Square pegs in round holes, no thanks.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

What do you think? on 21:15 - Jul 24 with 3945 viewsItchySphincter

What do you think? on 21:12 - Jul 24 by NeiltheTaylor

Yes I think so too and it's probably a case of replacing them if they go. What's the point really? We're going to end up with equal quality/ability if we do that and we'd have to shell out for the privilege. Pointless.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

What do you think? on 21:30 - Jul 24 with 3888 viewsCatullus

What do you think? on 21:15 - Jul 24 by ItchySphincter

Yes I think so too and it's probably a case of replacing them if they go. What's the point really? We're going to end up with equal quality/ability if we do that and we'd have to shell out for the privilege. Pointless.

What? You'd rather stick with jazz and dt than buy a good rb!

Would you buy a nice car and drive around on the rims?
Jazz is not good enough. Tiendalli is ok for occasional cover, but not a regular starter. If Rangel gets seriously injured, we'll have a problem.

What do you think? on 22:10 - Jul 24 with 3804 viewsBrynmill_Jack

What do you think? on 21:12 - Jul 24 by ItchySphincter

Amat would be run ragged against a quality pacy winger. Ki played against Bradford but forget him being any kind of defensive player. Box to box (probably his best position) or maybe AM but he'll struggle at DM or defence generally with the pace the prem has.
[Post edited 24 Jul 2014 22:18]

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

What do you think? on 22:21 - Jul 24 with 3756 viewsDyfnant

This

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

What do you think? on 22:34 - Jul 24 with 3712 viewsDrizzy

I'd chuck in a striker too.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

What do you think? on 22:41 - Jul 24 with 3679 viewsBrynmill_Jack

A CDM is absolutely vital for us this season. We've overworked Leon and he really needs to play fewer games this season. I would applaud the board for spending 8-12 million to get a fantastic, athletic, physically imposing , aggressive and skillful CDM to take the club to the next level.
If Leon gets injured we're screwed as none of the other candidates bar Canas have the nous to play the position as we need it.

What do you think? on 22:44 - Jul 24 with 3666 viewsC_jack

What do you think? on 22:41 - Jul 24 by Brynmill_Jack

A CDM is absolutely vital for us this season. We've overworked Leon and he really needs to play fewer games this season. I would applaud the board for spending 8-12 million to get a fantastic, athletic, physically imposing , aggressive and skillful CDM to take the club to the next level.
If Leon gets injured we're screwed as none of the other candidates bar Canas have the nous to play the position as we need it.

Mbia is a free agent at the moment. Someone will surely snap him up by the end of August.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

What do you think? on 22:45 - Jul 24 with 3663 viewsJokeren1943

A super defensive midfielder would be essential for Swansea. We need speed and power on that position. Would be a perfect time for Britton to train a young lad for a year or too.

With Guzman and Shelvey on the central midfield we will manage. But a new creative midfielder would be nice when Pablo an Puzuelo are gone.

Tiandelli can play both side, but we need a fine backup there too. Rangel is getting older.
What do you think? on 23:44 - Jul 24 with 3543 viewsBrynmill_Jack

What do you think? on 22:45 - Jul 24 by Jokeren1943

A super defensive midfielder would be essential for Swansea. We need speed and power on that position. Would be a perfect time for Britton to train a young lad for a year or too.

With Guzman and Shelvey on the central midfield we will manage. But a new creative midfielder would be nice when Pablo an Puzuelo are gone.

Tiandelli can play both side, but we need a fine backup there too. Rangel is getting older.

Given what I said would make us excellent at the back I neglected to mention the more forward players . If we keep Bony, get someone like Saviola, add Payet in addition to Gylfi and Montero and keep hold of DeGuzman and our other players (specifically Routs, Nath and JJS) we'll be a formidable outfit this season.

What do you think? on 06:21 - Jul 25 with 3394 viewsDr_Winston

What do you think? on 21:30 - Jul 24 by Catullus

What? You'd rather stick with jazz and dt than buy a good rb!

Would you buy a nice car and drive around on the rims?
Jazz is not good enough. Tiendalli is ok for occasional cover, but not a regular starter. If Rangel gets seriously injured, we'll have a problem.

Based on what I've seen Tiendalli is little better than Richards.

With Rangel knocking on a new RB is an absolute priority for me. Probably the biggest hole remaining in the squad.

I hear the arguments about a CDM. I think the club still see Ki as filling that role if needs be. His future may determine what happens there.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

What do you think? on 06:33 - Jul 25 with 3372 viewssomersetsimon

What do you think? on 22:10 - Jul 24 by Brynmill_Jack

Amat would be run ragged against a quality pacy winger. Ki played against Bradford but forget him being any kind of defensive player. Box to box (probably his best position) or maybe AM but he'll struggle at DM or defence generally with the pace the prem has.
[Post edited 24 Jul 2014 22:18]

Is Ki slower than Leon?I would have thought the skill of a good DM is positioning.
What do you think? on 06:36 - Jul 25 with 3366 viewssomersetsimon

What do you think? on 21:12 - Jul 24 by NeiltheTaylor

I've seen Tiendalli have a few good performances, so we know he has the ability in there. It's up to the coaching staff to make sure he does it all the time. (Maybe a job for our new sports psychologist!). I haven't seen anything from Richards to indicate he has the ability to play at this level.
What do you think? on 07:00 - Jul 25 with 3347 viewsWhiterockin

What do you think? on 22:45 - Jul 24 by Jokeren1943

Cant see any of our players being over worked this season. If we go out of the league cup early we will only be playing one match a week until Christmas. I am all for having cover but players have to play as well, we don't need such a big squad this season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024