Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nice gesture for Jeff 20:24 - Jul 24 with 2349 viewsSwanjaxs

Driving through Upper Killay earlier ( just before Fairwood training complex) and spot a house with a big Ecuador flag hanging out of the bedroom window

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Nice gesture for Jeff on 20:30 - Jul 24 with 2263 viewsDaithejack

Wasn't Garry's house was it?

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

Nice gesture for Jeff on 21:07 - Jul 24 with 1978 viewsJackoBoostardo

That's nothing! If Gylfi drives through Woodfield street in Morriston, he'd see there's a shop named after his country.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Nice gesture for Jeff on 21:09 - Jul 24 with 1961 viewsItchySphincter

Nothing could beat Leon and Bodde having a bridge named after them though.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Nice gesture for Jeff on 21:12 - Jul 24 with 1936 viewsNeath_Jack

Nice gesture for Jeff on 21:09 - Jul 24 by ItchySphincter

Nothing could beat Leon and Bodde having a bridge named after them though.

If only a certain Wayne played for us at that time.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Nice gesture for Jeff on 19:23 - Jul 25 with 1195 viewshydraulicjack

I think you will find its a germans flag with the emblem painted on the garden lawn by killay school

********************TRUST NO-ONE************************

Nice gesture for Jeff on 19:29 - Jul 25 with 1165 viewsairedale

Nice gesture for Jeff on 19:23 - Jul 25 by hydraulicjack

I think you will find its a germans flag with the emblem painted on the garden lawn by killay school

So let me get this right:

It's a Ecuador flag owned by a German, who has also had the Ecuador emblem painted on his/her garden lawn by the children of Killay school?

Just asking like.
Nice gesture for Jeff on 19:48 - Jul 25 with 1107 viewsthe_oracle

Nice gesture for Jeff on 19:29 - Jul 25 by airedale

So let me get this right:

It's a Ecuador flag owned by a German, who has also had the Ecuador emblem painted on his/her garden lawn by the children of Killay school?

Just asking like.

There are two houses opposite each other (They are just past the Railway). In every major football competition each house tries to outdo the other. They put up flags bunting and so on in teams colours One is German decent and supports them the other USA( stars and stripes were up for a while) or teams playing Germany. its been going on for years,
Nice gesture for Jeff on 23:19 - Jul 25 with 805 viewsSwanjaxs

Nice gesture for Jeff on 19:48 - Jul 25 by the_oracle

There are two houses opposite each other (They are just past the Railway). In every major football competition each house tries to outdo the other. They put up flags bunting and so on in teams colours One is German decent and supports them the other USA( stars and stripes were up for a while) or teams playing Germany. its been going on for years,

No lads not those two houses fair play to them though they always have it off every two years! This house was just before the cattle grid on the right hand side, big mofo Ecuador flag it was too!
[Post edited 25 Jul 2014 23:24]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024