Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
8 and a half years for Craddock murderer 21:39 - Jul 24 with 540 viewsdickythorpe

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-28469059

Sounds lenient?
8 and a half years for Craddock murderer on 21:40 - Jul 24 with 538 viewsNeath_Jack

Out in 4? I should coco.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

8 and a half years for Craddock murderer on 21:53 - Jul 24 with 517 viewsllareggub

is it just me how the fekk was she allowed to plead guilty to manslaughter ..........she took a knife with her an stabbed a person who had 2 hands on the driving wheel an his eyes on the road in probably the most defenceless position a man or woman could be in , she then sullies this mans character by saying that he was going to rape her wether he said this or not we will never know as this poor guy will never have a chance to defend himself ......i hope this incident follows this girl around for life
8 and a half years for Craddock murderer on 00:19 - Jul 25 with 431 viewsdameedna

8 and a half years for Craddock murderer on 21:53 - Jul 24 by llareggub

is it just me how the fekk was she allowed to plead guilty to manslaughter ..........she took a knife with her an stabbed a person who had 2 hands on the driving wheel an his eyes on the road in probably the most defenceless position a man or woman could be in , she then sullies this mans character by saying that he was going to rape her wether he said this or not we will never know as this poor guy will never have a chance to defend himself ......i hope this incident follows this girl around for life

A friend who I travelled with to competitions and did a bit of boxing got stabbed in the neck and killed with a scissors. She got a light sentence. That is not right and neither is this. That has to be life. A 10 inch blade in a bra is a lot more than self defence. The previous was a similar claim but my mate was not a nut.
8 and a half years for Craddock murderer on 09:43 - Jul 25 with 329 viewsperchrockjack

Women ,in all my experience,almost get a lenient sentence .this one seems pretty brutal with real malice with little remorse. It's something senior police officers see all the time

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024