Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My lads season ticket just arrived... 08:38 - Jul 25 with 5042 viewsscottishjack

...nice!

My lads season ticket just arrived... on 11:52 - Jul 25 with 1206 viewsSkipTheJack

This has probably been discussed on other threads but are these new cards genuine smart cards for swiping entry at the turnstyles?

It would be really helpful if the technology was in place to allow us to get into cup matches using our season ticket cards instead of having to get hold of paper tickets.
My lads season ticket just arrived... on 12:28 - Jul 25 with 1144 viewsDevz00

My Reading away tickets arrived the other day and I noticed that there's a new slogan on there - "Not Just Another Football Club". Looks like we are going down the Barcelona route - "more than just a club" etc.

Very nice touch though on the season tickets.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

My lads season ticket just arrived... on 12:30 - Jul 25 with 1140 viewsPhil_S

Had thepackage this morning for my daughter - hugely impressive
My lads season ticket just arrived... on 13:01 - Jul 25 with 1081 viewsraynor94

A praise for the club thread, let's get it up to 15 pages!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

My lads season ticket just arrived... on 13:13 - Jul 25 with 1052 viewskarnataka

My lads season ticket just arrived... on 08:46 - Jul 25 by pencoedjack

That is very nice mate ....

Sure some will find something to moan about though ....

Well, for a start, that bloke in the picture on the lid is never going to make contact with the ball with it that far away from him.
My lads season ticket just arrived... on 13:20 - Jul 25 with 1029 viewspencoedjack

My lads season ticket just arrived... on 13:01 - Jul 25 by raynor94

A praise for the club thread, let's get it up to 15 pages!

It wont happen Raynor .......

The posters who drag threads out are mainly anti Swansea .... Anything positive they don't bother responding.
My lads season ticket just arrived... on 13:33 - Jul 25 with 999 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Quite ironic that they introduce this "Not Just Another Club" slogan at a time where many people are beginning to realise that we are indeed just another Premier League club with owners trying to make a profit for themselves as they go along and with minimal input from the fans.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

My lads season ticket just arrived... on 13:38 - Jul 25 with 993 viewsTreforys_Jack

And there it is, well done DYSS , never fails to dissapoint.
Login to get fewer ads

My lads season ticket just arrived... on 13:39 - Jul 25 with 991 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

My lads season ticket just arrived... on 13:38 - Jul 25 by Treforys_Jack

And there it is, well done DYSS , never fails to dissapoint.

I think this is a nice idea. It's about time we started doing things like this. It probably cost less than £1 a season ticket but does a world of good.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

My lads season ticket just arrived... on 13:47 - Jul 25 with 974 viewspencoedjack

My lads season ticket just arrived... on 13:33 - Jul 25 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Quite ironic that they introduce this "Not Just Another Club" slogan at a time where many people are beginning to realise that we are indeed just another Premier League club with owners trying to make a profit for themselves as they go along and with minimal input from the fans.

'Many' ?????

In reality a few gobby internet trolls who very rarely watch the Swans live.

Be a good lad and don't derail a positive thread.
My lads season ticket just arrived... on 13:49 - Jul 25 with 966 viewsJackfath

My lads season ticket just arrived... on 13:47 - Jul 25 by pencoedjack

'Many' ?????

In reality a few gobby internet trolls who very rarely watch the Swans live.

Be a good lad and don't derail a positive thread.

Yeah leave the derailing to you.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

My lads season ticket just arrived... on 20:05 - Jul 26 with 759 viewsPlazex

My lads season ticket just arrived... on 11:52 - Jul 25 by SkipTheJack

This has probably been discussed on other threads but are these new cards genuine smart cards for swiping entry at the turnstyles?

It would be really helpful if the technology was in place to allow us to get into cup matches using our season ticket cards instead of having to get hold of paper tickets.

Yes-There will be.

Poll: Where will we finish?

My lads season ticket just arrived... on 20:54 - Jul 26 with 719 viewsdickythorpe

Let us " old folks" step back for a second.... Imagine your son getting a season ticket like that. Special for the youngsters. Let them believe the sport is magical for as long as is possible, at least until they can reach top shelf in the local newsagents!
My lads season ticket just arrived... on 21:26 - Jul 26 with 689 viewsKennedy

What are the vouchers?

Just call me JFK

My lads season ticket just arrived... on 21:39 - Jul 26 with 679 viewsGixerJack

My lads season ticket just arrived... on 09:07 - Jul 25 by pencoedjack

Can you imagine some on here if only kids got them ......... This thread would be a 50 pager.

Same as you I have a draw in the garage with all my season tickets and 100's of old stubs thrown in ... so its make no difference to me.

My boy's was delivered yesterday and I'm really impressed because he's chuffed.

When mine comes, it can be in a plain brown envelope if need be.
My lads season ticket just arrived... on 18:54 - Jul 28 with 526 viewsPrivate_Partz

Mine has arrived and it is in the same packaging. Very impressive and well done to the club. My only gripe is I no longer have my name in the ticket. Just 'Senior Jack'. They might have just as well have put 'Old Barstuard' on it. ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

My lads season ticket just arrived... on 19:06 - Jul 28 with 513 viewsJohnw102

My lads season ticket just arrived... on 18:54 - Jul 28 by Private_Partz

Mine has arrived and it is in the same packaging. Very impressive and well done to the club. My only gripe is I no longer have my name in the ticket. Just 'Senior Jack'. They might have just as well have put 'Old Barstuard' on it. ;-)

Same here mine arrived , does have the name at the very bottom in small print under Seat number. Note says that if it is a concession ticket you may have to show proof of age. I said to other half, "will open my shirt and show grey hairs, that should do it" she replied "Drop your trousers and you would get disability reduction as well!" Bollox to her.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

My lads season ticket just arrived... on 19:34 - Jul 28 with 465 viewsPrivate_Partz

:-) John. You are quite right. I have 'Senior Jack' emblazoned on my ticket and my name is in teeny weeny writing at the bottom. It sounds like we have married sisters :-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024