Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Airing out club "dirty laundry" -- I'm glad Swansea do not do this! 14:27 - Jul 25 with 1604 viewsDavillin

As the thread subject says, I'm glad Swansea don't do stuff like this. Thank you, Board.

It's not just unsportsmanlike, it's unbusinesslike. In the States, we use the pejorative, "bush league" to describe stuff like this. This is definitely bush league, sometimes shortened to just "bush.".

Latest news update:

The Swans have been linked with a move for the former Manchester United youngster since the January transfer window, with Morrison having reportedly fallen out with manager Allardyce.

The Hammers chief has revealed he is making plans for the new season without Morrison, prompting speculation Swansea could firm up their interest and offer £5million for the midfielder.

However, West Ham's co-owner David Sullivan is not so keen on Morrison leaving Upton Park and could scupper the Welsh outfit's plans if he pushes ahead with talks over a new contract.

"Sam has said Ravel is not part of his plans but we do - as a board - see him as part of our plans," Sullivan told talkSPORT.

"I think he (Allardyce) said in a press conference, if I read it correctly, he's not part of his plans for this season. I think he said that in New Zealand but we don't agree with that. We would like to sit down and give him a longer contract." CSKA Moscow and Sporting Lisbon have also been linked with the 21-year-old, who is currently recovering from a minor ankle operation.
_____

https://www.clubcall.com/swansea-city/swansea-offered-midfielder-hope-1734181.ht
[Post edited 25 Jul 2014 14:31]

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Airing out club "dirty laundry" -- I'm glad Swansea do not do this! on 15:18 - Jul 25 with 1487 viewsLiam

Yeah Swansea are perfect never do anything remotely like this
Airing out club "dirty laundry" -- I'm glad Swansea do not do this! on 15:35 - Jul 25 with 1408 viewsWhiterockin

Airing out club "dirty laundry" -- I'm glad Swansea do not do this! on 15:18 - Jul 25 by Liam

Reminds me of this time last year and a certain agent.
Airing out club "dirty laundry" -- I'm glad Swansea do not do this! on 16:19 - Jul 25 with 1272 viewsDavillin

Airing out club "dirty laundry" -- I'm glad Swansea do not do this! on 15:35 - Jul 25 by Whiterockin

Reminds me of this time last year and a certain agent.

The difference I see is that contradicting your manager is very different from contradicting a rank interloper and self-promoting trouble-maker. No?

Airing out club "dirty laundry" -- I'm glad Swansea do not do this! on 16:20 - Jul 25 with 1268 viewsDavillin

Airing out club "dirty laundry" -- I'm glad Swansea do not do this! on 15:18 - Jul 25 by Liam

One example, please.

Airing out club "dirty laundry" -- I'm glad Swansea do not do this! on 17:28 - Jul 25 with 1164 viewsLiam

Airing out club "dirty laundry" -- I'm glad Swansea do not do this! on 16:20 - Jul 25 by Davillin

One example, please.

Example of what?
Airing out club "dirty laundry" -- I'm glad Swansea do not do this! on 17:33 - Jul 25 with 1139 viewsWhiterockin

Airing out club "dirty laundry" -- I'm glad Swansea do not do this! on 16:19 - Jul 25 by Davillin

The difference I see is that contradicting your manager is very different from contradicting a rank interloper and self-promoting trouble-maker. No?

Who was backed by the manager, hence the rift that never healed.
Airing out club "dirty laundry" -- I'm glad Swansea do not do this! on 17:34 - Jul 25 with 1130 viewsHighjack

To be fair the board let very little of any sort of information slip out. Even when we sign players or sell players they are the last to announce it.

Apart from the odd director spouting off on Twitter of course.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Airing out club "dirty laundry" -- I'm glad Swansea do not do this! on 18:58 - Jul 25 with 1031 viewsDavillin

Airing out club "dirty laundry" -- I'm glad Swansea do not do this! on 17:28 - Jul 25 by Liam

Example of what?

I assumed that your tone was sarcastic, or ironic. Sorry for misunderstanding.

Login to get fewer ads

Airing out club "dirty laundry" -- I'm glad Swansea do not do this! on 19:09 - Jul 25 with 1005 viewsMattG

Airing out club "dirty laundry" -- I'm glad Swansea do not do this! on 17:33 - Jul 25 by Whiterockin

Who was backed by the manager, hence the rift that never healed.

And, more importantly, employed by the manager.
Airing out club "dirty laundry" -- I'm glad Swansea do not do this! on 19:17 - Jul 25 with 985 viewsLiam

Airing out club "dirty laundry" -- I'm glad Swansea do not do this! on 18:58 - Jul 25 by Davillin

I assumed that your tone was sarcastic, or ironic. Sorry for misunderstanding.

I was being sarcastic
Airing out club "dirty laundry" -- I'm glad Swansea do not do this! on 19:31 - Jul 25 with 964 viewsDarran

I think it's an interesting OP myself,f*ck me we don't even get to know if Pablo's left.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Airing out club "dirty laundry" -- I'm glad Swansea do not do this! on 19:34 - Jul 25 with 948 viewsNeath_Jack

Airing out club "dirty laundry" -- I'm glad Swansea do not do this! on 19:17 - Jul 25 by Liam

I was being sarcastic

That tickled me.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Airing out club "dirty laundry" -- I'm glad Swansea do not do this! on 19:35 - Jul 25 with 949 viewshobo

Why would we get rid of Pozuelo and Canas purely for being "troublemakers", and then replace them with another troublemaker?
Airing out club "dirty laundry" -- I'm glad Swansea do not do this! on 10:43 - Jul 26 with 687 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Airing out club "dirty laundry" -- I'm glad Swansea do not do this! on 19:35 - Jul 25 by hobo

Why would we get rid of Pozuelo and Canas purely for being "troublemakers", and then replace them with another troublemaker?

I think the troublemaking as coming from Allardyce in this particular case. Trying to make Morrison ditch his agent and adopt allardyce's agent, which he refused to do. He got shipped out to QPR on loan because of it. Reading the statement from the board I think they're on RM's side so if WHU get off to a bad start Allardyce's reign may swiftly be terminated.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Airing out club "dirty laundry" -- I'm glad Swansea do not do this! on 11:00 - Jul 26 with 659 viewsMattG

Airing out club "dirty laundry" -- I'm glad Swansea do not do this! on 10:43 - Jul 26 by Brynmill_Jack

I think the troublemaking as coming from Allardyce in this particular case. Trying to make Morrison ditch his agent and adopt allardyce's agent, which he refused to do. He got shipped out to QPR on loan because of it. Reading the statement from the board I think they're on RM's side so if WHU get off to a bad start Allardyce's reign may swiftly be terminated.

They had the perfect opportunity to get rid of Sam at the end of last season when the supporters were turning against him. More likely, IMO, is that they are making these noises to try and maximise the fee they might get for Morrison.
Airing out club "dirty laundry" -- I'm glad Swansea do not do this! on 11:02 - Jul 26 with 654 viewsNeath_Jack

Airing out club "dirty laundry" -- I'm glad Swansea do not do this! on 10:43 - Jul 26 by Brynmill_Jack

Didn't Sir Alex get shot of him because he is a bit of an clown as well?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Airing out club "dirty laundry" -- I'm glad Swansea do not do this! on 11:08 - Jul 26 with 648 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Airing out club "dirty laundry" -- I'm glad Swansea do not do this! on 11:02 - Jul 26 by Neath_Jack

Didn't Sir Alex get shot of him because he is a bit of an clown as well?

Yeah he did but to be fair to the lad he's realised he's made mistakes and buckled down at WH . Had some stunning performances for them before being shipped out to QPR where their fans raved about him. Seems the boy needs to be loved and this would be a great place for him to come and shine and stick 2 fingers up at SA and co.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Airing out club "dirty laundry" -- I'm glad Swansea do not do this! on 11:28 - Jul 26 with 614 viewsScoobyWho

Airing out club "dirty laundry" -- I'm glad Swansea do not do this! on 17:34 - Jul 25 by Highjack

To be fair the board let very little of any sort of information slip out. Even when we sign players or sell players they are the last to announce it.

Apart from the odd director spouting off on Twitter of course.

Do directors announce signings on twitter ? ( genuine question )

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Airing out club "dirty laundry" -- I'm glad Swansea do not do this! on 11:32 - Jul 26 with 609 viewsairedale

Airing out club "dirty laundry" -- I'm glad Swansea do not do this! on 11:00 - Jul 26 by MattG

They had the perfect opportunity to get rid of Sam at the end of last season when the supporters were turning against him. More likely, IMO, is that they are making these noises to try and maximise the fee they might get for Morrison.

Spot on IMO.
Airing out club "dirty laundry" -- I'm glad Swansea do not do this! on 11:36 - Jul 26 with 600 viewsdobjack2

I think the whu co- owners are torn between getting rid of Sam because they don't like his methods and keeping him for a season before they move to the Olympic stadium. However if he chose to go and they got relegated.... Not their fault.
Airing out club "dirty laundry" -- I'm glad Swansea do not do this! on 11:37 - Jul 26 with 597 viewsDarran

Airing out club "dirty laundry" -- I'm glad Swansea do not do this! on 11:28 - Jul 26 by ScoobyWho

Do directors announce signings on twitter ? ( genuine question )

No they don't.

Airing out club on 11:38 - Jul 26 with 584 viewsScoobyWho

Airing out club "dirty laundry" -- I'm glad Swansea do not do this! on 11:37 - Jul 26 by Darran

No they don't.

I must admit I didn't think they did. Not sure why this would be said then.
A joke maybe ?

I do believe that directors as much as anyone should be able to converse on any forum mind.
[Post edited 26 Jul 2014 11:39]

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Airing out club "dirty laundry" -- I'm glad Swansea do not do this! on 11:40 - Jul 26 with 570 viewsDarran

Airing out club on 11:38 - Jul 26 by ScoobyWho

I must admit I didn't think they did. Not sure why this would be said then.
A joke maybe ?

I do believe that directors as much as anyone should be able to converse on any forum mind.
[Post edited 26 Jul 2014 11:39]

I've seen a director welcome a player to the club after he's officially signed so there probably lies the confusion.

Airing out club "dirty laundry" -- I'm glad Swansea do not do this! on 18:21 - Jul 26 with 433 viewsoldcob

Back to Morrison. So he doesn't get on with Big Sam. He's not alone in that he's an obnoxious individual is Big Sam. Morrison will have at least one ready made ally in Chico should he come here. Its rumoured he's not to fond of Sam either.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024