Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
this will be our fourth season in the top tier 17:40 - Jul 25 with 51703 viewsStarsky

Which was your favourite & also the strongest squad? I emphasise squad, not results/games.

The first season where we initially struggled to cope with the pace but finished strong under BR.
The second season, our centenary season won the cup, good placing, tailed off after cup win.
The third season, the season of change and discontent. Monk takes over and we avoid relegation
This season... The unknown. Looks to be some great acquisitions and I'm excited to start the season.

Personally, I think the second seasons squad was my favourite, Michu Hernandes & De Guzman joining us, really good feel about the squad/team

The strongest squad? I think this season, with a couple of expected extra arrivals potentially to eclipse all the other squads. We've lost some brilliant but inconsistent players but the replacements could indeed have a bigger & more consistent impact than the ones who left.

I'm not expecting any replies to be honest. I've been talking to myself on here all afternoon.

It's just the internet, init.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 02:38 - Aug 29 with 1373 viewsSwansNZ

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 02:38 - Aug 29 by SwansNZ

this thread is going to run - 1 more post for 8 pages

did I say 1 more?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 07:08 - Aug 30 with 1346 viewsStarsky

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 02:38 - Aug 29 by SwansNZ

did I say 1 more?

Yes you did

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 10:25 - Aug 30 with 1328 viewsBrynmill_Jack

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 07:08 - Aug 30 by Starsky

Yes you did

It only dawned on me last Saturday after the match sat in the Bryn Y Mor with my pint that we've been in the PL longer than we were in the Championship. Amazing eh Geoff? Mind you, I am a bit thick.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 10:43 - Aug 30 with 1319 viewscanhecatchit

Isn't this the sixth season in the top tier? :) Was last time I counted LOL
[Post edited 30 Aug 2014 10:43]

Swansea City, my one and only love , oh and then there's the Wife

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 10:43 - Aug 30 with 1319 viewsStarsky

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 10:25 - Aug 30 by Brynmill_Jack

It only dawned on me last Saturday after the match sat in the Bryn Y Mor with my pint that we've been in the PL longer than we were in the Championship. Amazing eh Geoff? Mind you, I am a bit thick.

That's something I'd never realised. Thanks for that BJ.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 17:29 - Aug 31 with 1291 viewsStarsky

Carrot cake!

Edit... Wrong thread sorry.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 17:37 - Aug 31 with 1287 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 01:16 - Aug 26 by Liberty

Most bumped thread by original poster award................

just this week, Starsky has bumped thread on 19th, 20th, 23rd and 25th.

give the sad tw at some recognition or an award, he is craving the attention, sad barsteward.

While I wouldn't put it in such a harsh way, Liberty appears to be spot on with his assessment here. It's quite cringeworthy to see develop.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 18:23 - Aug 31 with 1254 viewsStarsky

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 17:37 - Aug 31 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

While I wouldn't put it in such a harsh way, Liberty appears to be spot on with his assessment here. It's quite cringeworthy to see develop.

I agree.
However it is all rather tongue in cheek Dwight.
Just a bit of humour.

Login to get fewer ads

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 18:25 - Aug 31 with 1252 viewsPhil_S

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 17:37 - Aug 31 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Quite interesting to see you agreeing with someone being called an attention seeker

Ironic almost
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 18:30 - Aug 31 with 1245 viewsjackonicko

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 18:25 - Aug 31 by Phil_S

Quite interesting to see you agreeing with someone being called an attention seeker

Ironic almost

Bully.

Is it because of his avatar?
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 18:31 - Aug 31 with 1243 viewsStarsky

Ironic almost

With this new twist of prickliness in my thread, I'm thinking my chances of reaching 20 pages have just improved.
Just need London Lisa and Shaky to appear....

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 18:41 - Aug 31 with 1234 viewsPhil_S

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 18:30 - Aug 31 by jackonicko

Bully.

Is it because of his avatar?

Yes you will notice I dont pick on you because you have a picture of a calculator and I like calculators
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 18:54 - Aug 31 with 1224 viewsjackonicko

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 18:41 - Aug 31 by Phil_S

Yes you will notice I dont pick on you because you have a picture of a calculator and I like calculators

At least you are not calculatorist.
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 19:13 - Aug 31 with 1214 viewsPhil_S

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 18:54 - Aug 31 by jackonicko

At least you are not calculatorist.

Dont ever show me an abacus though
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 19:23 - Aug 31 with 1203 viewsStarsky

That's it boys... Just talk around me... On my own thread.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 19:24 - Aug 31 with 1200 viewsPhil_S

has anyone seen Starsky today??
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 19:28 - Aug 31 with 1191 viewsStarsky

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 19:24 - Aug 31 by Phil_S

has anyone seen Starsky today??

This

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 20:11 - Aug 31 with 1158 viewsjackonicko

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 19:23 - Aug 31 by Starsky

That's it boys... Just talk around me... On my own thread.

You were already flirting with Lisa and shaky to get them on your thread, without a word of thanks to Phil or I for helping you with this thread.

Frankly, you disgust me.
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 20:18 - Aug 31 with 1151 viewsLiberty

Ironic almost

Phil Sumbler, did you just call me an attention seeker ?
[Post edited 1 Sep 2014 11:14]

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 20:27 - Aug 31 with 1140 viewslondonlisa2001

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 20:11 - Aug 31 by jackonicko

You were already flirting with Lisa and shaky to get them on your thread, without a word of thanks to Phil or I for helping you with this thread.

Frankly, you disgust me.

ha ha - I'm not falling for such sweet talking though :-)
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 20:30 - Aug 31 with 1132 viewslondonlisa2001

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 20:18 - Aug 31 by Liberty

Phil Sumbler, did you just call me an attention seeker ?
[Post edited 1 Sep 2014 11:14]

I think he was calling DYSS an attention seeker!

I have to say that it's a huge shame that DYSS has been otherwise engaged since our excellent performance yesterday - a terrible coincidence. I suspect that he's been sitting with a bag over his head following that stunning nil nil draw at Burnley ;-)
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 20:35 - Aug 31 with 1117 viewsLiberty

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 20:30 - Aug 31 by londonlisa2001

I think he was calling DYSS an attention seeker!

I have to say that it's a huge shame that DYSS has been otherwise engaged since our excellent performance yesterday - a terrible coincidence. I suspect that he's been sitting with a bag over his head following that stunning nil nil draw at Burnley ;-)

No, Dwight is many things, but doesn't talk to himself.

Who was Phil referring to ? The mystery continues.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 20:36 - Aug 31 with 1111 viewsSwansNZ

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 20:35 - Aug 31 by Liberty

Mystery?
He quoted DYSS, it's not hard to understand, is it?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 20:37 - Aug 31 with 1110 viewsjackonicko

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 20:35 - Aug 31 by Liberty

Excellent work, Liberty. But don't expect any thanks off Starsky.
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 20:43 - Aug 31 with 1095 viewsLiberty

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 20:36 - Aug 31 by SwansNZ

Mystery?
He quoted DYSS, it's not hard to understand, is it?

Read it again, Phil was talking to Dwight about someone.

Ps I want Starsky to get to 20

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024