Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
this will be our fourth season in the top tier 17:40 - Jul 25 with 51600 viewsStarsky

Which was your favourite & also the strongest squad? I emphasise squad, not results/games.

The first season where we initially struggled to cope with the pace but finished strong under BR.
The second season, our centenary season won the cup, good placing, tailed off after cup win.
The third season, the season of change and discontent. Monk takes over and we avoid relegation
This season... The unknown. Looks to be some great acquisitions and I'm excited to start the season.

Personally, I think the second seasons squad was my favourite, Michu Hernandes & De Guzman joining us, really good feel about the squad/team

The strongest squad? I think this season, with a couple of expected extra arrivals potentially to eclipse all the other squads. We've lost some brilliant but inconsistent players but the replacements could indeed have a bigger & more consistent impact than the ones who left.

I'm not expecting any replies to be honest. I've been talking to myself on here all afternoon.

It's just the internet, init.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 17:55 - Sep 16 with 972 viewsjackonicko

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 17:57 - Sep 16 with 968 viewsStarsky

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 17:59 - Sep 16 with 965 viewsjackonicko

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 17:57 - Sep 16 by Starsky

This.
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 18:01 - Sep 16 with 960 viewsStarsky

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 09:59 - Sep 16 by Starsky

Oh you are... But you need to have someone of the same ilk to spar with.
May I suggest you invite LondonLisa over here and I'll go and get Shaky.

I can't get DYSS. He's unfortunately washed his hands off this thread. He found out that I don't mind being "cringeworthy". Shame.
DYSS is a very intelligent poster, much maligned on here, who has the balls to say what everyone else thinks but are to timid to share on here.

His posts today about a top 10 target being a absolute minimum was bang on the money.
ECB went on the Blackfoot with that one, despite secretly agreeing with him.
This squad, the best ever squad... Target... Euro qualification!
[Post edited 16 Sep 2014 10:00]

This

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 19:32 - Sep 16 with 946 viewsSwansNZ

Besic

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 19:33 - Sep 16 with 944 viewsStarsky

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 19:32 - Sep 16 by SwansNZ

Besic

2 Besics

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 19:42 - Sep 16 with 939 viewsjackonicko

3 - Neil Taylor
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 19:50 - Sep 16 with 935 viewsStarsky

4 Dave Bruton

Login to get fewer ads

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 19:54 - Sep 16 with 933 viewsjackonicko

5 - (Swansea Legend) Alan Tate.

He deserves a free season ticket for life IMHO.
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 20:13 - Sep 16 with 927 viewsSwansNZ

th place, our best ever finish in the top division

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 23:14 - Sep 16 with 894 viewsjackonicko

7 - number of goals slotted past Bristol City
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 23:23 - Sep 16 with 888 viewslondonlisa2001

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 23:14 - Sep 16 by jackonicko

7 - number of goals slotted past Bristol City

8 nil Hartlepool - record score :)
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 23:32 - Sep 16 with 880 viewsBrynmill_Jack

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 23:23 - Sep 16 by londonlisa2001

8 nil Hartlepool - record score :)

Hell, even George Smith scored!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 23:35 - Sep 16 with 878 viewsjackonicko

1 - Roger, roger roger, roger roger, Freestone!
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 23:38 - Sep 16 with 874 viewsSwansNZ

2 — divisions above the scum, this time next year

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 23:40 - Sep 16 with 869 viewslondonlisa2001

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 23:38 - Sep 16 by SwansNZ

2 — divisions above the scum, this time next year

3 - goals scored by Scotty in the play off final :-)
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 23:42 - Sep 16 with 862 viewsLiberty

4 Starskys a jolly good fellow

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 23:44 - Sep 16 with 853 viewsSwansNZ

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 23:47 - Sep 16 with 848 viewslondonlisa2001

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 23:44 - Sep 16 by SwansNZ

6 - Spaniards left the club this summer
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 23:50 - Sep 16 with 844 viewsLiberty

7 its Leons birthday today.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 23:54 - Sep 16 with 823 viewsStarsky

8 - Liverpool stuck past us.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 23:54 - Sep 16 with 823 viewsjacksinceever

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 23:32 - Sep 16 by Brynmill_Jack

Hell, even George Smith scored!

As our former captain George was playing for the opposition that day, I don't think he did.
Pat Lally, Curt & Robbie (3 each) & A.N. Other (possibly Toshack)
Definitely wasn't an own goal though
9 - Bob Latchford's number when he scored against Leeds
[Post edited 16 Sep 2014 23:56]
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 23:56 - Sep 16 with 818 viewsjackonicko

1 more time I'm posting on this thread I'm no longer posting on.
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 23:56 - Sep 16 with 812 viewsSwansNZ

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 23:56 - Sep 16 by jackonicko

1 more time I'm posting on this thread I'm no longer posting on.

me 2

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 23:57 - Sep 16 with 811 viewsStarsky

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 23:54 - Sep 16 by jacksinceever

As our former captain George was playing for the opposition that day, I don't think he did.
Pat Lally, Curt & Robbie (3 each) & A.N. Other (possibly Toshack)
Definitely wasn't an own goal though
9 - Bob Latchford's number when he scored against Leeds
[Post edited 16 Sep 2014 23:56]

I sat in the centre stand after the game, transfixed by the mangled pitch just vacated by the mangled Hartlepool team. They had to chuck me out. I knew history had just been made.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024