Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
this will be our fourth season in the top tier 17:40 - Jul 25 with 51681 viewsStarsky

Which was your favourite & also the strongest squad? I emphasise squad, not results/games.

The first season where we initially struggled to cope with the pace but finished strong under BR.
The second season, our centenary season won the cup, good placing, tailed off after cup win.
The third season, the season of change and discontent. Monk takes over and we avoid relegation
This season... The unknown. Looks to be some great acquisitions and I'm excited to start the season.

Personally, I think the second seasons squad was my favourite, Michu Hernandes & De Guzman joining us, really good feel about the squad/team

The strongest squad? I think this season, with a couple of expected extra arrivals potentially to eclipse all the other squads. We've lost some brilliant but inconsistent players but the replacements could indeed have a bigger & more consistent impact than the ones who left.

I'm not expecting any replies to be honest. I've been talking to myself on here all afternoon.

It's just the internet, init.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 07:50 - Sep 18 with 1135 viewsJethroJack

17th in the Championship = Redturds.

18th in the Championship = Redturds next week.

Page16
[Post edited 18 Sep 2014 7:51]
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 08:42 - Sep 18 with 1108 viewsStarsky

19... Nanana19

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 08:54 - Sep 18 with 1096 viewsLiberty

Score

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 09:48 - Sep 18 with 1082 viewsjackonicko

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 08:54 - Sep 18 by Liberty

Score

Blackjack!
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 10:24 - Sep 18 with 1068 viewsSwansNZ

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 09:48 - Sep 18 by jackonicko

Blackjack!

Two little ducks

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 12:23 - Sep 18 with 1039 viewsjacksinceever

3 - the goals we'll score without reply on Saturday
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 12:24 - Sep 18 with 1038 viewsjacksinceever

If we do that'll make it
4 wins this season in the PL!
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 12:24 - Sep 18 with 1037 viewsjacksinceever

5 - number of pints of Guinness it takes to make me drunk nowadays
Login to get fewer ads

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 12:33 - Sep 18 with 1031 viewsStarsky

6 ... The amount of special vats you need to drink before you see my uncanny resemblance to Brad Pitt

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 14:13 - Sep 18 with 1008 viewsLiberty

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 12:24 - Sep 18 by jacksinceever

If we do that'll make it
4 wins this season in the PL!

A score = 20

Blackjack = 21

Two little ducks = 22

Then we get .........3.

This is proving harder than I imagined.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 14:31 - Sep 18 with 1002 viewsjackonicko

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 14:13 - Sep 18 by Liberty

A score = 20

Blackjack = 21

Two little ducks = 22

Then we get .........3.

1 - Roger, Roger Roger, Roger Roger, Roger Freestone!
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:13 - Sep 18 with 972 viewsjacksinceever

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 14:13 - Sep 18 by Liberty

A score = 20

Blackjack = 21

Two little ducks = 22

Then we get .........3.

I did explain my lack of sleep - this nonsense has been going on for about a week, so I 'm getting an early night now.
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:25 - Sep 18 with 963 viewsLiberty

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:13 - Sep 18 by jacksinceever

I did explain my lack of sleep - this nonsense has been going on for about a week, so I 'm getting an early night now.

Haha, no worries.

Go get some .

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 22:14 - Sep 18 with 947 viewsSwansNZ

1 - Roger, Roger Roger, Roger Roger, Roger Freestone!

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 22:44 - Sep 18 with 938 viewsjackonicko

Bum
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 22:50 - Sep 18 with 934 viewsSwansNZ

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 22:44 - Sep 18 by jackonicko

Bum

Number 2s?

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:45 - Sep 19 with 917 viewsStarsky

4 ... Seasons in the premier

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 01:25 - Sep 19 with 906 viewsSwansNZ

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:45 - Sep 19 by Starsky

4 ... Seasons in the premier

5 by this time next year

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 12:44 - Sep 19 with 854 viewsStarsky

6 - the season we finish the new extension

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 14:07 - Sep 19 with 837 viewsjacksinceever

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 12:44 - Sep 19 by Starsky

6 - the season we finish the new extension

Do you mean 2026? The way the boards progressing on it
7 - the position we've been made favourite to finish this season
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 14:11 - Sep 19 with 832 viewsStarsky

8 - the position we'll probably finish with this fine squad.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 22:06 - Sep 19 with 794 viewsSwansNZ

9 points so far

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 23:31 - Sep 19 with 774 viewsjackonicko

10 - Lee Lee Lee Trundle
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 23:43 - Sep 19 with 762 viewsPhil_S

11 years since the great escape

Now keep this thread on topic whats your view of the squad?
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 23:45 - Sep 19 with 758 viewsSwansNZ

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 23:43 - Sep 19 by Phil_S

11 years since the great escape

Now keep this thread on topic whats your view of the squad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024