Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
this will be our fourth season in the top tier 17:40 - Jul 25 with 51361 viewsStarsky

Which was your favourite & also the strongest squad? I emphasise squad, not results/games.

The first season where we initially struggled to cope with the pace but finished strong under BR.
The second season, our centenary season won the cup, good placing, tailed off after cup win.
The third season, the season of change and discontent. Monk takes over and we avoid relegation
This season... The unknown. Looks to be some great acquisitions and I'm excited to start the season.

Personally, I think the second seasons squad was my favourite, Michu Hernandes & De Guzman joining us, really good feel about the squad/team

The strongest squad? I think this season, with a couple of expected extra arrivals potentially to eclipse all the other squads. We've lost some brilliant but inconsistent players but the replacements could indeed have a bigger & more consistent impact than the ones who left.

I'm not expecting any replies to be honest. I've been talking to myself on here all afternoon.

It's just the internet, init.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 10:59 - Sep 23 with 1063 viewsStarsky

25 is the natural number following 24 and preceding 26.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 11:23 - Sep 23 with 1055 viewsSwansNZ

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 10:59 - Sep 23 by Starsky

25 is the natural number following 24 and preceding 26.

It does not bloody follow 29 tho

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 11:26 - Sep 23 with 1047 viewsStarsky

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 11:23 - Sep 23 by SwansNZ

It does not bloody follow 29 tho

Honest... It was only on 20 facking 4,when I read it???
2 ...

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 12:24 - Sep 23 with 1006 viewsLiberty

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 11:26 - Sep 23 by Starsky

Honest... It was only on 20 facking 4,when I read it???
2 ...

3 people on this thread who struggle to count to 30.

Also 3-1 win tonight

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 12:49 - Sep 23 with 1000 viewsjacksinceever

4 - the number of goals we put past Cardiff on that Snowy, Snowy Night long ago
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 12:59 - Sep 23 with 992 viewsJackhero

5 the age I fell in love with Swansea City FC

Tubbs: Will heaven be like Swansea? Edward: Yes, Tubbs. Only... bigger.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 13:00 - Sep 23 with 989 viewsjacksinceever

Six - first thing on my mind when I wake up in the morning.
Oh, sorry I'm dyslexic
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 13:52 - Sep 23 with 982 viewsjackonicko

7 - the number of times Phil has tried to deliberately derail this thread.
Login to get fewer ads

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 14:48 - Sep 23 with 957 viewsPhil_S

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 09:51 - Sep 23 by SwansNZ

Don't be jealous Phil, just because this thread is more successful than yours - it also has less rules...

You're all just mean spiteful bullies

You know I will lock the thread if you ever get as far as 85 don't you...

Edit: Oops sorry 8, the new number of times I have tried to derail the thread

This post has been edited by an administrator
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 14:55 - Sep 23 with 943 viewsLiberty

NEIN

[Post edited 23 Sep 2014 15:06]

(No subject) (n/t) on 15:05 - Sep 23 with 930 viewsepaul

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 15:22 - Sep 23 with 910 viewsLiberty

Ten

News at...

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 15:23 - Sep 23 with 909 viewsLiberty

Legs 11

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 15:25 - Sep 23 with 907 viewsLiberty

12 Drummers Drumming, and POG makes it .....

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 16:00 - Sep 23 with 883 viewsLiberty

13 years ago

ROGER was our keeper. What a lovely bloke.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 16:23 - Sep 23 with 871 viewsjackonicko

14 - the number of different usernames Jackfath has on here.
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 16:44 - Sep 23 with 857 viewsjacksinceever

15 - the millions we had (allegedly ) for Joey Allen
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 16:45 - Sep 23 with 856 viewsjackonicko

16 - Garry Monk. Of course!
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 17:10 - Sep 23 with 850 viewsLiberty

Apollo 17 was last Apollo mission to land man on moon, which never happened imho.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 17:17 - Sep 23 with 836 viewsLiberty

18 Gomis will score tonight

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 17:20 - Sep 23 with 835 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 17:28 - Sep 23 with 828 viewsjackonicko

20 - and the number of pages in this thread!

(almost)
[Post edited 23 Sep 2014 17:28]
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 17:29 - Sep 23 with 824 viewsjackonicko

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 08:09 - Jul 26 by Whiterockin

The only way you will get a 20 pager is if you keep putting 8 posts on a page and answering your own questions.

Whiterockin may have been onto something back on page 1.

21 - my next birthday. Again.
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 17:30 - Sep 23 with 822 viewsLiberty

21 thank yous Starsky will give me, for giving life to this dead thread

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 17:32 - Sep 23 with 820 viewsjackonicko

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 17:30 - Sep 23 by Liberty

21 thank yous Starsky will give me, for giving life to this dead thread

22 - how many thank you's Liberty meant to type above

23 - how many times I've posted on this thread since I last said I was never posting on this thread again.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024