Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
this will be our fourth season in the top tier 17:40 - Jul 25 with 50575 viewsStarsky

Which was your favourite & also the strongest squad? I emphasise squad, not results/games.

The first season where we initially struggled to cope with the pace but finished strong under BR.
The second season, our centenary season won the cup, good placing, tailed off after cup win.
The third season, the season of change and discontent. Monk takes over and we avoid relegation
This season... The unknown. Looks to be some great acquisitions and I'm excited to start the season.

Personally, I think the second seasons squad was my favourite, Michu Hernandes & De Guzman joining us, really good feel about the squad/team

The strongest squad? I think this season, with a couple of expected extra arrivals potentially to eclipse all the other squads. We've lost some brilliant but inconsistent players but the replacements could indeed have a bigger & more consistent impact than the ones who left.

I'm not expecting any replies to be honest. I've been talking to myself on here all afternoon.

It's just the internet, init.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 22:44 - Sep 30 with 1054 viewsjackonicko

86 - 7up with a dash of teachers. As poor taste as it sounds.
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 22:46 - Sep 30 with 1051 viewsStarsky

88 - two snowmen

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 22:47 - Sep 30 with 1047 viewsjackonicko

87 - a very forgettable year apparently.
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 22:58 - Sep 30 with 1031 viewsSwansNZ

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 22:47 - Sep 30 by jackonicko

87 - a very forgettable year apparently.

89 — a much more memorable one, probably, although I can’t think why

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 23:09 - Sep 30 with 1019 viewsMusical_Swan

Italia 90! First word cup I watched!

Huw Jenkins... Nuff said!
Poll: On the whole, are the board doing a good job with our club?

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 23:19 - Sep 30 with 1009 viewsjackonicko

91 - the number of usernames Jackfath has on here
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:12 - Oct 1 with 985 viewsStarsky

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 23:19 - Sep 30 by jackonicko

91 - the number of usernames Jackfath has on here

92 - I found another one.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:14 - Oct 1 with 983 viewsMusical_Swan

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:12 - Oct 1 by Starsky

92 - I found another one.

93 - The number of his accounts that should be deleted!

Login to get fewer ads

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:17 - Oct 1 with 979 viewsLiberty

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:14 - Oct 1 by Musical_Swan

93 - The number of his accounts that should be deleted!

94, the number of times he has chatted a bird up and been turned down.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:20 - Oct 1 with 972 viewsStarsky

95 - wemberley!

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:35 - Oct 1 with 957 viewsSwansNZ

four and twenty facking blackbirds times four

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:39 - Oct 1 with 948 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 02:23 - Oct 1 with 921 viewsStarsky

98 - the version of windows that Jaconicko currently uses.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 02:45 - Oct 1 with 908 viewsSwansNZ

99 red balloons

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 02:53 - Oct 1 with 901 viewsStarsky

100 - yippee!

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 03:13 - Oct 1 with 897 viewsSwansNZ

Room 101

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 03:19 - Oct 1 with 893 viewsLord_Bony

102. Dalmatians

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 03:21 - Oct 1 with 888 viewsLord_Bony

Key 103

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 09:48 - Oct 1 with 827 viewsMusical_Swan

104 - The atomic number of Rutherfordium.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 09:52 - Oct 1 with 824 viewsjackonicko

105 - precisely 6 posts after when I thought Phil would "amusingly" lock the thread again.
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 10:10 - Oct 1 with 807 viewsSwansNZ

106 - the number usernames jackfath now has on here
[Post edited 1 Oct 2014 10:11]

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 10:23 - Oct 1 with 799 viewsjacksinceever

107 - the bus route from Edgeware Bus Station to New Barnet Bus Station (bet EPaul new that!)
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 15:16 - Oct 1 with 771 viewsjackonicko

108 - Continuing the radio station theme:

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 19:07 - Oct 1 with 750 viewsjacksinceever

Psalm 109

1 My God, whom I praise,
do not remain silent,
2 for people who are wicked and deceitful
have opened their mouths against me;
they have spoken against me with lying tongues.
3 With words of hatred they surround me;
they attack me without cause.
4 In return for my friendship they accuse me,
but I am a man of prayer.
5 They repay me evil for good,
and hatred for my friendship

Sounds like a song Leigh could sing on Saturday .....
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 22:37 - Oct 1 with 736 viewsStarsky

110 - bakers dozen + 97

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024