Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
this will be our fourth season in the top tier 17:40 - Jul 25 with 51701 viewsStarsky

Which was your favourite & also the strongest squad? I emphasise squad, not results/games.

The first season where we initially struggled to cope with the pace but finished strong under BR.
The second season, our centenary season won the cup, good placing, tailed off after cup win.
The third season, the season of change and discontent. Monk takes over and we avoid relegation
This season... The unknown. Looks to be some great acquisitions and I'm excited to start the season.

Personally, I think the second seasons squad was my favourite, Michu Hernandes & De Guzman joining us, really good feel about the squad/team

The strongest squad? I think this season, with a couple of expected extra arrivals potentially to eclipse all the other squads. We've lost some brilliant but inconsistent players but the replacements could indeed have a bigger & more consistent impact than the ones who left.

I'm not expecting any replies to be honest. I've been talking to myself on here all afternoon.

It's just the internet, init.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 07:46 - Oct 18 with 1723 viewsStarsky

253 - I'm not quite sure Sgorio is on the same planet as us

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 08:51 - Oct 19 with 1657 viewsStarsky

And as we just flip onto page 34, I feel that this thread has finally run out of legs.
Than you to all the regular contributors who prolonged this past its natural death of probably 4 pages.
The reason I did what I did was because at the time, Shaky, Lisa, DYSS etc were regularly achieving 20 pagers with their trust/financial debates.
I was trying to prove that a decent football topic without RANCOUR would crash and burn much quicker. Well it did... Until we introduced a random, numerical, humorous slant and then it ran and ran.
Davillin, Perchrocks, Jackfath etc... This could have been the perfect thread for you guys to avoid all the abuse that you attract on the other threads. So an opportunity missed methinks.
For the folk that didn't really get this thread, then I agree with you... It was a shite thread which apparently showed me up (on another thread about this thread, gosh) as being "needy" etc.
Well, I am needy. I long to be able to taunt the lovely Lisa like Shaky does. Everytime DYSS throws its twopenneth worth in, the thread goes on and on.
I am normally the guy in the party trying to stand on my toes with my hand raised just trying to get a word in.
Well my hand has been up on this thread for 34 pages and I wish for Phil Sumbler to lock this thread to finally put it all to bed.
Thank you all for the longest thread I could have ever dreamed of.

[Post edited 19 Oct 2014 8:53]

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:39 - Oct 24 with 1590 viewsStarsky

Feck... It's boring on here tonight.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 23:27 - Oct 24 with 1572 viewsjackonicko

This thread will never catch on.
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 09:56 - Oct 25 with 1537 viewsStarsky

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 23:27 - Oct 24 by jackonicko

This thread will never catch on.

I think you may be right

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 22:32 - Oct 25 with 1516 viewsSgorioFruit

Per ardua adastra

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 13:44 - Oct 26 with 1481 viewsStarsky

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 22:32 - Oct 25 by SgorioFruit

Per ardua adastra

What does this mean? Starsky is asking.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 17:25 - Oct 26 with 1464 viewsSgorioFruit

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 13:44 - Oct 26 by Starsky

What does this mean? Starsky is asking.

Through endeavour to the stars.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Login to get fewer ads

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 18:57 - Oct 26 with 1446 viewsStarsky

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 17:25 - Oct 26 by SgorioFruit

Through endeavour to the stars.

That's this thread in a nutshell

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 07:32 - Nov 11 with 1375 viewsStarsky

To answer the OP's original question...
This seasons squad is the best by a country mile.
By the time we add a couple more in January, we should be able to continue our assault on the Premier league.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 07:41 - Nov 11 with 1368 viewsSwansNZ

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 07:32 - Nov 11 by Starsky

To answer the OP's original question...
This seasons squad is the best by a country mile.
By the time we add a couple more in January, we should be able to continue our assault on the Premier league.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 09:08 - Nov 11 with 1328 viewsLord_Bony

S.T.F.U.3

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 17:54 - Nov 11 with 1290 viewsStarsky

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 09:08 - Nov 11 by Lord_Bony

S.T.F.U.3

OK then... 4

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 17:59 - Dec 27 with 1199 viewsStarsky

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 17:54 - Nov 11 by Starsky

OK then... 4

Is this possibly the most annoying thread of the year?
Discuss...

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 18:07 - Dec 27 with 1186 viewsMusical_Swan

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 17:59 - Dec 27 by Starsky

Is this possibly the most annoying thread of the year?
Discuss...

You forgot the 5!!!

Huw Jenkins... Nuff said!
Poll: On the whole, are the board doing a good job with our club?

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 19:17 - Dec 27 with 1156 viewsStarsky

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 18:07 - Dec 27 by Musical_Swan

You forgot the 5!!!

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 19:35 - Dec 27 with 1138 viewsBrynmill_Jack

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 19:17 - Dec 27 by Starsky

Good bumpage

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 22:45 - Dec 27 with 1100 viewsjackonicko

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 19:35 - Dec 27 by Brynmill_Jack

Good bumpage

Yay! It's back.

Do we have a thread of the year competition?

And...

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 23:02 - Dec 27 with 1090 viewsLord_Bony

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 22:45 - Dec 27 by jackonicko

Yay! It's back.

Do we have a thread of the year competition?

And...

Grow up you childish twots and get a life...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 23:29 - Dec 27 with 1067 viewsjackonicko

3 - the number of usernames Jackfath has on here.
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:04 - Dec 28 with 1052 viewsBobJack

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 23:29 - Dec 27 by jackonicko

3 - the number of usernames Jackfath has on here.

Four...........skin, the bit jewish lads had b4 being butchered.

Poll: Most FAVOURITE Swansea City Manager to date

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:46 - Dec 28 with 1027 viewslonglostjack

Five .......minutes. The length of time it takes to get served a beer at half time with two people in front of you in the queue.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 04:59 - Dec 28 with 995 viewsStarsky

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:46 - Dec 28 by longlostjack

Five .......minutes. The length of time it takes to get served a beer at half time with two people in front of you in the queue.

6... The minutes it took to get served queueing behind you.

Poverty thread turns into a Ched Evans thread... on 00:12 - Jan 13 with 866 viewsStarsky

Message for Parlay...
I was one of the posters moaning about you posting on here. In retrospect, I was wrong but you were wearing me down with your continual denial in accepting Ched Evans wa guilty.

So, for the final time...

Will you accept that Ched Evans was found guilty of rape... And he is a convicted rapist until proved in a court of law, otherwise.

Poverty thread turns into a Ched Evans thread... on 00:27 - Jan 13 with 858 viewssixpenses

Poverty thread turns into a Ched Evans thread... on 00:12 - Jan 13 by Starsky

Message for Parlay...
I was one of the posters moaning about you posting on here. In retrospect, I was wrong but you were wearing me down with your continual denial in accepting Ched Evans wa guilty.

So, for the final time...

Will you accept that Ched Evans was found guilty of rape... And he is a convicted rapist until proved in a court of law, otherwise.

Stop trying to entice the mass ter poster into your flagging thread to up your page count, sooo transparent.

He is the Higgs Boson particle in our Hadron collider (or as I prefer to call it car crash) of a forum - treasure him

This post is brought to you courtesy of BBC4
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024