Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
this will be our fourth season in the top tier 17:40 - Jul 25 with 51399 viewsStarsky

Which was your favourite & also the strongest squad? I emphasise squad, not results/games.

The first season where we initially struggled to cope with the pace but finished strong under BR.
The second season, our centenary season won the cup, good placing, tailed off after cup win.
The third season, the season of change and discontent. Monk takes over and we avoid relegation
This season... The unknown. Looks to be some great acquisitions and I'm excited to start the season.

Personally, I think the second seasons squad was my favourite, Michu Hernandes & De Guzman joining us, really good feel about the squad/team

The strongest squad? I think this season, with a couple of expected extra arrivals potentially to eclipse all the other squads. We've lost some brilliant but inconsistent players but the replacements could indeed have a bigger & more consistent impact than the ones who left.

I'm not expecting any replies to be honest. I've been talking to myself on here all afternoon.

It's just the internet, init.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 16:40 - Sep 3 with 1333 viewsSwan91

another thread is already on 24 or 25 pages, maybe start a childish debate on this one and you could get it to 20 pages!
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 18:45 - Sep 3 with 1305 viewsStarsky

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 16:40 - Sep 3 by Swan91

another thread is already on 24 or 25 pages, maybe start a childish debate on this one and you could get it to 20 pages!

Ok.
Will somebody ban this oaf!

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 18:48 - Sep 3 with 1303 viewsSwan91

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 18:45 - Sep 3 by Starsky

Ok.

Me? What for not being like a 5 year old when talking to other posters?

Maybe you should get banned for spamming your own thread countless number of times for no reason.....
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 20:28 - Sep 3 with 1287 viewsStarsky

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 18:48 - Sep 3 by Swan91

Me? What for not being like a 5 year old when talking to other posters?

Maybe you should get banned for spamming your own thread countless number of times for no reason.....

No reason???

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 20:29 - Sep 3 with 1283 viewsSwansNZ

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 18:45 - Sep 3 by Starsky

Ok.

You can’t just say ban him, you have to go about it the right way — insert a duelling poll, please - Starsky v Swan91, there can only be one winner!
[Post edited 3 Sep 2014 20:31]

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 20:32 - Sep 3 with 1279 viewsStarsky

To all my fellow postees.
Today has been very draining for me.
The Dav Vs T2C threads have somewhat dominated the forum all day.

If you want to participate in a football thread without rancour then please feel free to join me on here tonight.

Which was your favourite squad these last 4 years and also, if different, which is the strongest squad?

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 20:34 - Sep 3 with 1277 viewsSwansNZ

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 20:32 - Sep 3 by Starsky

If you want to participate in a football thread without rancour then please feel free to join me on here tonight.

Which was your favourite squad these last 4 years and also, if different, which is the strongest squad?

We have a world cup runner-up, who can’t even make our starting XI.
Says it all, really

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 20:49 - Sep 3 with 1264 viewsStarsky

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 20:34 - Sep 3 by SwansNZ

We have a world cup runner-up, who can’t even make our starting XI.
Says it all, really

That statement has me bursting with pride. Let me do one.

We were so impressed with Napoli in the Europa cup, we decided to raid them of their World Cup finalist centre half.

Login to get fewer ads

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:14 - Sep 3 with 1245 viewsjackonicko

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 20:32 - Sep 3 by Starsky

I can't. I've already told you I'm no longer posting to this thread.

I mean this most respectfully.
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:14 - Sep 3 with 1245 viewsSwansNZ

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 20:49 - Sep 3 by Starsky

We were so impressed with Napoli in the Europa cup, we decided to raid them of their World Cup finalist centre half.

and he scores against Germany

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:19 - Sep 3 with 1239 viewsStarsky

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:14 - Sep 3 by jackonicko

I can't. I've already told you I'm no longer posting to this thread.

I mean this most respectfully.

So your back, from outa space...

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:19 - Sep 3 with 1237 viewsStarsky

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:14 - Sep 3 by SwansNZ

Has he???

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:21 - Sep 3 with 1234 viewsSwan91

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:14 - Sep 3 by SwansNZ

And here I am watching a boring England game because I can't stream with my laptop being away for repairs.

Just my luck
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:42 - Sep 3 with 1213 viewsSwansNZ

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:19 - Sep 3 by Starsky

Has he???

so says BBC site (I'm not watching)

Goal! Germany 0, Argentina 3. Federico Fernández (Argentina) header from the right side of the six yard box to the bottom right corner. Assisted by Ángel Di María with a cross following a set piece situation.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:53 - Sep 3 with 1206 viewsjackonicko

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:19 - Sep 3 by Starsky

So your back, from outa space...

It's you're.
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 22:27 - Sep 3 with 1190 viewsStarsky

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:53 - Sep 3 by jackonicko

It's you're.

Urban speek... Mun

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 22:38 - Sep 3 with 1176 viewsjackonicko

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 22:27 - Sep 3 by Starsky

Urban speek... Mun

You won't get promoted to moderator with that kind of attitude.
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 22:41 - Sep 3 with 1173 viewsStarsky

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 22:38 - Sep 3 by jackonicko

You won't get promoted to moderator with that kind of attitude.

I wouldn't use the word promoted.
Maybe subpoenaed ?

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:36 - Sep 6 with 1061 viewsStarsky

It's quiet on this thread what with international week.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 22:31 - Sep 6 with 1042 viewsLiberty

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:36 - Sep 6 by Starsky

It's quiet on this thread what with international week.

Wheres scarvesman when you need him?, this thread reminds me of him.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 08:27 - Sep 7 with 1016 viewsStarsky

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 22:31 - Sep 6 by Liberty

Wheres scarvesman when you need him?, this thread reminds me of him.

I forgot about him. Thanks for reminding me Libby.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 08:39 - Sep 7 with 998 viewsJethroJack

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 20:49 - Sep 3 by Starsky

Yes, we were so impressed with Federico Fernandez of Napoli.......even though he didn't play against us in either leg
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 08:45 - Sep 7 with 994 viewsStarsky

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 08:39 - Sep 7 by JethroJack

Yes, we were so impressed with Federico Fernandez of Napoli.......even though he didn't play against us in either leg

I knew that but it would have spoilt the story somewhat.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 14:10 - Sep 7 with 955 viewsJethroJack

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 08:45 - Sep 7 by Starsky

I knew that but it would have spoilt the story somewhat.

Fair do's.......apologies for letting the cat out of the bag. In an attempt to make amends, I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that Rafa invited Garry to a Napoli reserve game the night before we played our second leg and that's when he first clapped eyes on Fede.....fate,eh
[Post edited 7 Sep 2014 14:12]
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 22:21 - Sep 7 with 926 viewsStarsky

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 14:10 - Sep 7 by JethroJack

Fair do's.......apologies for letting the cat out of the bag. In an attempt to make amends, I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that Rafa invited Garry to a Napoli reserve game the night before we played our second leg and that's when he first clapped eyes on Fede.....fate,eh
[Post edited 7 Sep 2014 14:12]

Really?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024