Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
this will be our fourth season in the top tier 17:40 - Jul 25 with 51683 viewsStarsky

Which was your favourite & also the strongest squad? I emphasise squad, not results/games.

The first season where we initially struggled to cope with the pace but finished strong under BR.
The second season, our centenary season won the cup, good placing, tailed off after cup win.
The third season, the season of change and discontent. Monk takes over and we avoid relegation
This season... The unknown. Looks to be some great acquisitions and I'm excited to start the season.

Personally, I think the second seasons squad was my favourite, Michu Hernandes & De Guzman joining us, really good feel about the squad/team

The strongest squad? I think this season, with a couple of expected extra arrivals potentially to eclipse all the other squads. We've lost some brilliant but inconsistent players but the replacements could indeed have a bigger & more consistent impact than the ones who left.

I'm not expecting any replies to be honest. I've been talking to myself on here all afternoon.

It's just the internet, init.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 23:59 - Sep 16 with 810 viewsjacksinceever

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 23:40 - Sep 16 by londonlisa2001

3 - goals scored by Scotty in the play off final :-)

And James Thomas in the Hull game
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:01 - Sep 17 with 807 viewsLiberty

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 23:54 - Sep 16 by jacksinceever

As our former captain George was playing for the opposition that day, I don't think he did.
Pat Lally, Curt & Robbie (3 each) & A.N. Other (possibly Toshack)
Definitely wasn't an own goal though
9 - Bob Latchford's number when he scored against Leeds
[Post edited 16 Sep 2014 23:56]

Trying to think of a number rhyming with t#at.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:04 - Sep 17 with 792 viewsStarsky

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:01 - Sep 17 by Liberty

3 in French

Trois

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:05 - Sep 17 with 788 viewsjacksinceever

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 23:57 - Sep 16 by Starsky

I sat in the centre stand after the game, transfixed by the mangled pitch just vacated by the mangled Hartlepool team. They had to chuck me out. I knew history had just been made.

I used to help out on the player's entrance (giving tickets to the guests, etc) and shook George's hand as the players came into the ground before the game.
I guess all of George would have been shaking after that result.
Hard but fair player
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:08 - Sep 17 with 779 viewsjackonicko

This is not the test of forumite maturity thread. Can people please stick to the point.

1 - the number of usernames I have on here.
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:08 - Sep 17 with 778 viewsLiberty

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:05 - Sep 17 by jacksinceever

I used to help out on the player's entrance (giving tickets to the guests, etc) and shook George's hand as the players came into the ground before the game.
Hard but fair player

Could not find a WTF smiley

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:09 - Sep 17 with 775 viewsjacksinceever

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:01 - Sep 17 by Liberty

What's your problem?
1 - the finger (middle digit) I am holding up to you
[Post edited 17 Sep 2014 0:10]
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:10 - Sep 17 with 771 viewsStarsky

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:05 - Sep 17 by jacksinceever

Hard but fair player

When he joined us in 1975, along with Paul Harris, Geoff Bray etc. it was the start of a new era.
Finished a respectable 10th that year, after the shame of re-election.
The north bank took to him as a bit if a cult hero after he used to try and encourage us to sing up.
Geoff bray scored approx 16 goals... All at home!

Login to get fewer ads

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:11 - Sep 17 with 768 viewsjacksinceever

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:08 - Sep 17 by Liberty

Could not find a WTF smiley

Can't find a your a bozo smiley either but there you go
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:11 - Sep 17 with 768 viewsjackonicko

Sigh.

1 - the finger (middle digit) I am holding up to Starsky.
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:12 - Sep 17 with 763 viewsLiberty

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:09 - Sep 17 by jacksinceever

What's your problem?
1 - the finger (middle digit) I am holding up to you
[Post edited 17 Sep 2014 0:10]

2 fingers, my reply

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:15 - Sep 17 with 757 viewsjackonicko

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:12 - Sep 17 by Liberty

2 fingers, my reply

3 - number of usernames Jackfath has
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:15 - Sep 17 with 757 viewsStarsky

This is great for ratings... A good old middle finger spat

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:16 - Sep 17 with 755 viewsLiberty

4 skin

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:18 - Sep 17 with 752 viewsjacksinceever

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:16 - Sep 17 by Liberty

4 skin

In all seriousness WTF have I done to offend you? R. Soul
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:20 - Sep 17 with 750 viewsLiberty

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:18 - Sep 17 by jacksinceever

In all seriousness WTF have I done to offend you? R. Soul

Nothing Charlie Hunt

P.s. Starsky all long threads involve a good argument, ok with u ?

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:29 - Sep 17 with 736 viewsjacksinceever

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:20 - Sep 17 by Liberty

Nothing Charlie Hunt

That's alright then - I think!
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:29 - Sep 17 with 734 viewsStarsky

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:20 - Sep 17 by Liberty

Nothing Charlie Hunt

Absolutely.
You utter c@nt

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:33 - Sep 17 with 728 viewsLiberty

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:29 - Sep 17 by Starsky

Absolutely.
You utter c@nt

Fabulous news, it was going swimmingly well up to number 8, then you 2 dimwits joined in.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:34 - Sep 17 with 726 viewsStarsky

My thread is kind of random.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:36 - Sep 17 with 723 viewsjackonicko

24 - number of usernames Jackfath has
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:36 - Sep 17 with 722 viewsjacksinceever

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:33 - Sep 17 by Liberty

Fabulous news, it was going swimmingly well up to number 8, then you 2 dimwits joined in.

Give us a break. I should have been in bed hours ago but for reason that can't be explained I'm sitting here bored waiting for the police to call, so I can go to bed
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:38 - Sep 17 with 719 viewsjackonicko

999 - what you can dial to speak to the police, rather than waiting for them to call you.
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:38 - Sep 17 with 719 viewsLiberty

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:36 - Sep 17 by jacksinceever

Give us a break. I should have been in bed hours ago but for reason that can't be explained I'm sitting here bored waiting for the police to call, so I can go to bed

Try explaining, we could get to 20 pages and live happily ever after.

We may have some sound advice 4 u, doubtful but we may.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:41 - Sep 17 with 714 viewsjacksinceever

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:38 - Sep 17 by Liberty

Try explaining, we could get to 20 pages and live happily ever after.

We may have some sound advice 4 u, doubtful but we may.

Nothing serious - still taken them
3 - the number of hours it's taken them to respond
[Post edited 17 Sep 2014 0:43]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024