Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
this will be our fourth season in the top tier 17:40 - Jul 25 with 51704 viewsStarsky

Which was your favourite & also the strongest squad? I emphasise squad, not results/games.

The first season where we initially struggled to cope with the pace but finished strong under BR.
The second season, our centenary season won the cup, good placing, tailed off after cup win.
The third season, the season of change and discontent. Monk takes over and we avoid relegation
This season... The unknown. Looks to be some great acquisitions and I'm excited to start the season.

Personally, I think the second seasons squad was my favourite, Michu Hernandes & De Guzman joining us, really good feel about the squad/team

The strongest squad? I think this season, with a couple of expected extra arrivals potentially to eclipse all the other squads. We've lost some brilliant but inconsistent players but the replacements could indeed have a bigger & more consistent impact than the ones who left.

I'm not expecting any replies to be honest. I've been talking to myself on here all afternoon.

It's just the internet, init.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:48 - Sep 17 with 1064 viewsLiberty

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:41 - Sep 17 by jacksinceever

Nothing serious - still taken them
3 - the number of hours it's taken them to respond
[Post edited 17 Sep 2014 0:43]

If its not serious you could be waiting all night /forever.

What happened ? R u ok ?

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 07:20 - Sep 17 with 1033 viewsjacksinceever

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:48 - Sep 17 by Liberty

If its not serious you could be waiting all night /forever.

What happened ? R u ok ?

Yeh thanks - just some stupid kid who thinks it big to stay out for days without saying where he is. Had to report him missing then when he's found police had to come, make sure he's safe and give him what for.
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 09:28 - Sep 17 with 1003 viewsLiberty

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 07:20 - Sep 17 by jacksinceever

Yeh thanks - just some stupid kid who thinks it big to stay out for days without saying where he is. Had to report him missing then when he's found police had to come, make sure he's safe and give him what for.

Good news safe and well.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 09:32 - Sep 17 with 1000 viewsSwansNZ

1 Swansea City

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 11:01 - Sep 17 with 990 viewsjackonicko

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 09:32 - Sep 17 by SwansNZ

1 Swansea City

There's only 1 Swansea City.
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 11:54 - Sep 17 with 977 viewsjacksinceever

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 09:28 - Sep 17 by Liberty

Good news safe and well.

Cheers
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 19:48 - Sep 17 with 944 viewsLiberty

UNO

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 20:03 - Sep 17 with 938 viewsStarsky

Duo

Login to get fewer ads

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 20:13 - Sep 17 with 936 viewsLiberty

Tres

There's too much butter 'on those trays',

Uno, dos, tres.

Sorry

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 22:25 - Sep 17 with 920 viewsjacksinceever

Dai
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 22:49 - Sep 17 with 909 viewsSwansNZ

Tree

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 22:53 - Sep 17 with 905 viewsLiberty

Quatro

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 23:08 - Sep 17 with 899 viewsjackonicko

5 - (Swansea Legend) Alan Tate.

He deserves a free season ticket for life IMHO.
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 23:12 - Sep 17 with 893 viewsLiberty

( 6 6 the number of the beast )

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 23:33 - Sep 17 with 881 viewsjackonicko

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 23:12 - Sep 17 by Liberty

( 6 6 the number of the beast )

7 - more posts required for page 16.
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 23:40 - Sep 17 with 875 viewsSwansNZ

Oh Robbie Robbie

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 23:46 - Sep 17 with 863 viewsLiberty

9 Craig Beattie

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 23:50 - Sep 17 with 859 viewsLiberty

Lee Trundle my Lord, Lee Trundle, ohhhh Lord , Lee Trundle.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 23:55 - Sep 17 with 851 viewsSwansNZ

11 pipers piping

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 23:59 - Sep 17 with 846 viewsLiberty

12 posts since Starsky buggered off.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:02 - Sep 18 with 843 viewsjackonicko

13 posts since Starsky buggered off
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:04 - Sep 18 with 839 viewsLiberty

14 posts by gullible fools keeping this going, me included! Since he gets his beauty sleep.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:25 - Sep 18 with 829 viewsSwansNZ

15 pages almost done.
Only 5 to go, before this thread can be put to bed. Let’s hope Starsky does not want to hit 50 pages.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 06:41 - Sep 18 with 795 viewsStarsky

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:25 - Sep 18 by SwansNZ

15 pages almost done.
Only 5 to go, before this thread can be put to bed. Let’s hope Starsky does not want to hit 50 pages.

16 ...
Morning all. I fell asleep.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 07:38 - Sep 18 with 782 viewsSwansNZ

The one and only Itay Shechter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024