Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
this will be our fourth season in the top tier 17:40 - Jul 25 with 51675 viewsStarsky

Which was your favourite & also the strongest squad? I emphasise squad, not results/games.

The first season where we initially struggled to cope with the pace but finished strong under BR.
The second season, our centenary season won the cup, good placing, tailed off after cup win.
The third season, the season of change and discontent. Monk takes over and we avoid relegation
This season... The unknown. Looks to be some great acquisitions and I'm excited to start the season.

Personally, I think the second seasons squad was my favourite, Michu Hernandes & De Guzman joining us, really good feel about the squad/team

The strongest squad? I think this season, with a couple of expected extra arrivals potentially to eclipse all the other squads. We've lost some brilliant but inconsistent players but the replacements could indeed have a bigger & more consistent impact than the ones who left.

I'm not expecting any replies to be honest. I've been talking to myself on here all afternoon.

It's just the internet, init.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 18:38 - Sep 21 with 1243 viewsStarsky

7 ... Are the amount of goals that I predict scored this season by Emnes.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 07:37 - Sep 22 with 1208 viewsSwansNZ

Jonjo Shelvey

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 07:53 - Sep 22 with 1199 viewsjackonicko

9 - points in the bag still.
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 08:26 - Sep 22 with 1187 viewsSwansNZ

10 green bottles
Hanging on the wall

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 09:50 - Sep 22 with 1154 viewsStarsky

11 -the amount of Swansea players that would have been on the pitch if it wasn't for Bony's Rush of blood Saturday.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 10:25 - Sep 22 with 1138 viewsSwansNZ

12 PL goals for Danny Graham 2011-12

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 12:55 - Sep 22 with 1114 viewsjackonicko

13 - unlucky for some
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 16:10 - Sep 22 with 1091 viewsStarsky

14 - Fourteen is a composite number, its divisors being 1, 2, 7 and 14.

Login to get fewer ads

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 17:08 - Sep 22 with 1078 viewsjackonicko

15 - years ago today, we lost 3-1 to Derby County in the Worthington Cup. It was a late consolation goal by Matt Bound from the penalty spot.
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 17:19 - Sep 22 with 1073 viewsStarsky

Sixteen is the fourth power of two.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 17:29 - Sep 22 with 1068 viewsmonmouth

Bes16

edit...damn too late, never mind.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 17:43 - Sep 22 with 1065 viewsLiberty

One

A U2 classic

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 18:43 - Sep 22 with 1045 viewsjackonicko

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 17:29 - Sep 22 by monmouth

Bes16

edit...damn too late, never mind.

We can keep Bes16 as the answer for 17, as that is Besic's squad number for Everton. Neatly played, monmouth.

Therefore, back on track:

18 - code number for Adolf Hitler in far right groups (does this count as Godwin's law?)
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 23:40 - Sep 22 with 1019 viewsStarsky

Nananana 19 ... Again

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:02 - Sep 23 with 1012 viewsJackhero

20 Jefferson Montero

Tubbs: Will heaven be like Swansea? Edward: Yes, Tubbs. Only... bigger.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:07 - Sep 23 with 1012 viewsSwansNZ

Blackjack

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:19 - Sep 23 with 1006 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:22 - Sep 23 with 1003 viewsjackonicko

23 - topaz is the symbol for the 23rd wedding anniversary
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 05:43 - Sep 23 with 975 viewsSwansNZ

4 & 20 facking blackbirds

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 08:45 - Sep 23 with 951 viewsjackonicko

Mornington Crescent!

Sorry, wrong game.

25 - Ag.
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 08:56 - Sep 23 with 945 viewsjacksinceever

26 - (22 & 4) Rangel & Ki. Both having a fantastic season so far
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 08:59 - Sep 23 with 943 viewsjacksinceever

27 - the number of international caps earned by "EL Loco" Wilfred Bony
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 09:29 - Sep 23 with 932 viewsjackonicko

28 - the revised page target for this thread.
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 09:31 - Sep 23 with 928 viewsPhil_S

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 18:43 - Sep 22 by jackonicko

We can keep Bes16 as the answer for 17, as that is Besic's squad number for Everton. Neatly played, monmouth.

Therefore, back on track:

18 - code number for Adolf Hitler in far right groups (does this count as Godwin's law?)

Presumably you are ignoring the fact that Liberty started all over again mind
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 09:51 - Sep 23 with 915 viewsSwansNZ

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 09:31 - Sep 23 by Phil_S

Presumably you are ignoring the fact that Liberty started all over again mind

Don't be jealous Phil, just because this thread is more successful than yours - it also has less rules...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024