Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
this will be our fourth season in the top tier 17:40 - Jul 25 with 51404 viewsStarsky

Which was your favourite & also the strongest squad? I emphasise squad, not results/games.

The first season where we initially struggled to cope with the pace but finished strong under BR.
The second season, our centenary season won the cup, good placing, tailed off after cup win.
The third season, the season of change and discontent. Monk takes over and we avoid relegation
This season... The unknown. Looks to be some great acquisitions and I'm excited to start the season.

Personally, I think the second seasons squad was my favourite, Michu Hernandes & De Guzman joining us, really good feel about the squad/team

The strongest squad? I think this season, with a couple of expected extra arrivals potentially to eclipse all the other squads. We've lost some brilliant but inconsistent players but the replacements could indeed have a bigger & more consistent impact than the ones who left.

I'm not expecting any replies to be honest. I've been talking to myself on here all afternoon.

It's just the internet, init.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 17:37 - Sep 23 with 1097 viewsLiberty

24 mins before I leave my house to go to see us smash Everton, possibly.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 17:38 - Sep 23 with 1096 viewsLiberty

Thank F for that, we did it.

Congrats Starsky.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 17:43 - Sep 23 with 1091 viewsjackonicko

Thread ends.
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:44 - Sep 23 with 1062 viewsStarsky

Thankyou everybody for giving me my first ever 20 pager.
We did it without RANCOUR and BESIC.
I've made new friends with a lot of posters along the way and a special greeting for Liberty, who took us to the 20th page... You utter Kant...
I wanted to do it but have only just come in from work.
[Post edited 23 Sep 2014 21:45]

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:46 - Sep 23 with 1059 viewsSwansNZ

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:44 - Sep 23 by Starsky

I've made new friends with a lot of posters along the way and a special greeting for Liberty, who took us to the 20th page... You utter Kant...

I bet you've never had a 50 pager

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 22:03 - Sep 23 with 1036 viewsjackonicko

*cough*
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 22:23 - Sep 23 with 1016 viewsSwansNZ

First time we've ever beaten Everton, this must be our best squad ever.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 22:49 - Sep 23 with 994 viewsjackonicko

Starsky knows what to do....
Login to get fewer ads

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 23:12 - Sep 23 with 974 viewsLiberty

It was a pleasure to help.

Sorry about taking the thread to 20 pages.

Its been emotional.

#prayforalan, sorry darr
[Post edited 26 Sep 2014 1:55]

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 04:14 - Sep 24 with 936 viewsStarsky

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 23:12 - Sep 23 by Liberty

It was a pleasure to help.

Sorry about taking the thread to 20 pages.

Its been emotional.

#prayforalan, sorry darr
[Post edited 26 Sep 2014 1:55]

The thread that won't die...

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 05:05 - Sep 24 with 924 viewsSwansNZ

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 04:14 - Sep 24 by Starsky

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 08:38 - Sep 24 with 895 viewsjacksinceever

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 04:14 - Sep 24 by Starsky

30 - (ish) Q in the South Stand.
My new seat. I was there last night and what a brilliant view
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 12:54 - Sep 24 with 872 viewsStarsky

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 08:38 - Sep 24 by jacksinceever

30 - (ish) Q in the South Stand.
My new seat. I was there last night and what a brilliant view

That's the most random contribution, fair play.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 18:01 - Sep 24 with 844 viewsjacksinceever

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 12:54 - Sep 24 by Starsky

That's the most random contribution, fair play.

Can't remember who said that they didn't think they could get me to count to 30, ergo ......
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 18:27 - Sep 24 with 834 viewsStarsky

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 18:01 - Sep 24 by jacksinceever

Can't remember who said that they didn't think they could get me to count to 30, ergo ......

They were right!

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 18:39 - Sep 25 with 801 viewsStarsky

I don't want to stop...

I DONT WANT TO STOP!

Is this wrong?

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 18:42 - Sep 25 with 795 viewsStarsky

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 18:44 - Sep 25 with 792 viewsMusical_Swan

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 18:42 - Sep 25 by Starsky

Fuk it! 2

Huw Jenkins... Nuff said!
Poll: On the whole, are the board doing a good job with our club?

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 18:48 - Sep 25 with 786 viewsStarsky

Thankyou... 3

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 19:31 - Sep 25 with 772 viewsMusical_Swan

This has to be one of the most pointless threads ever...

However, it's like coming home to a little puppy as apposed to a bird. No bs, no agro, just love and a bit of fun.

I for one would would be sad to see it end!!!

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 19:34 - Sep 25 with 767 viewsStarsky

Yea but you forgot to say 4 you twot

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 19:44 - Sep 25 with 764 viewsMusical_Swan

Fck! 2. Let my emotions get the better of me then!

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 19:46 - Sep 25 with 763 viewsStarsky

Hold it in, be tough.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 20:04 - Sep 25 with 753 viewsjackonicko

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 17:43 - Sep 23 by jackonicko

Thread ends.

This.
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 20:09 - Sep 25 with 745 viewsStarsky

Really???
You couldn't resist a peak though.
This thread could become your guilty pleasure.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024