Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
this will be our fourth season in the top tier 17:40 - Jul 25 with 51689 viewsStarsky

Which was your favourite & also the strongest squad? I emphasise squad, not results/games.

The first season where we initially struggled to cope with the pace but finished strong under BR.
The second season, our centenary season won the cup, good placing, tailed off after cup win.
The third season, the season of change and discontent. Monk takes over and we avoid relegation
This season... The unknown. Looks to be some great acquisitions and I'm excited to start the season.

Personally, I think the second seasons squad was my favourite, Michu Hernandes & De Guzman joining us, really good feel about the squad/team

The strongest squad? I think this season, with a couple of expected extra arrivals potentially to eclipse all the other squads. We've lost some brilliant but inconsistent players but the replacements could indeed have a bigger & more consistent impact than the ones who left.

I'm not expecting any replies to be honest. I've been talking to myself on here all afternoon.

It's just the internet, init.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 20:15 - Sep 25 with 885 viewsMusical_Swan

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 20:04 - Sep 25 by jackonicko

This.

Besic. 2

Huw Jenkins... Nuff said!
Poll: On the whole, are the board doing a good job with our club?

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 20:16 - Sep 25 with 883 viewsStarsky

Carl Slee ... 3

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 20:20 - Sep 25 with 880 viewsMusical_Swan

Luke Shaw. 4

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 20:21 - Sep 25 with 878 viewsStarsky

Mark Harris ... 5

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 20:28 - Sep 25 with 869 viewsMusical_Swan

Captain of Wales... 6

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 20:41 - Sep 25 with 857 viewsjackonicko

Nipples
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 20:43 - Sep 25 with 851 viewsStarsky

New rules.
You can carry on even if someone types nipples...

8 Dave O'Gorman

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 20:44 - Sep 25 with 848 viewsjackonicko

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 20:43 - Sep 25 by Starsky

New rules.
You can carry on even if someone types nipples...

8 Dave O'Gorman

This
Login to get fewer ads

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 20:45 - Sep 25 with 844 viewsStarsky

9 ... herbie Williams

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 20:46 - Sep 25 with 842 viewsjackonicko

I reckon GM will go with a strong XI for this one. It's the last 16 now.
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 20:48 - Sep 25 with 839 viewsStarsky

10 Dai Gwytherr

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 20:50 - Sep 25 with 838 viewsjackonicko

XI - the strong team I think Garry will go with. It's the last XVI after all.
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 20:54 - Sep 25 with 834 viewsStarsky

11 ... Clive Slattery

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:00 - Sep 25 with 825 viewsSwansNZ

XII - the strong team I think Garry will go with, including I sub. It's the last 16 now.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:00 - Sep 25 with 824 viewsMusical_Swan

12 Monkeys.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:02 - Sep 25 with 822 viewsMusical_Swan

Unlucky for some?

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:04 - Sep 25 with 818 viewsPhil_S

Tch no wonder I don't post much here anymore
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:08 - Sep 25 with 803 viewsStarsky

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:04 - Sep 25 by Phil_S

Tch no wonder I don't post much here anymore

That

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:14 - Sep 25 with 793 viewsjackonicko

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:08 - Sep 25 by Starsky

That

I thought we were on 14?
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:15 - Sep 25 with 790 viewsjackonicko

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:14 - Sep 25 by jackonicko

I thought we were on 14?

Correction - I thought you were on 14. I stopped posting on this thread weeks ago.
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:16 - Sep 25 with 798 viewsStarsky

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:14 - Sep 25 by jackonicko

I thought we were on 14?

Nope.

That music guy didn't actually type the numerals

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:27 - Sep 25 with 789 viewsMusical_Swan

Sorry. Still learning the ropes. 16.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:34 - Sep 25 with 787 viewsjackonicko

17 - squad number for Besic!
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:34 - Sep 25 with 786 viewsPhil_S

Do we just ignore the thread breakers these days

I'm disappointed in you Starsk...
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:35 - Sep 25 with 784 viewsjackonicko

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:34 - Sep 25 by Phil_S

Do we just ignore the thread breakers these days

I'm disappointed in you Starsk...

You should lock the thread.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024