Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
this will be our fourth season in the top tier 17:40 - Jul 25 with 51694 viewsStarsky

Which was your favourite & also the strongest squad? I emphasise squad, not results/games.

The first season where we initially struggled to cope with the pace but finished strong under BR.
The second season, our centenary season won the cup, good placing, tailed off after cup win.
The third season, the season of change and discontent. Monk takes over and we avoid relegation
This season... The unknown. Looks to be some great acquisitions and I'm excited to start the season.

Personally, I think the second seasons squad was my favourite, Michu Hernandes & De Guzman joining us, really good feel about the squad/team

The strongest squad? I think this season, with a couple of expected extra arrivals potentially to eclipse all the other squads. We've lost some brilliant but inconsistent players but the replacements could indeed have a bigger & more consistent impact than the ones who left.

I'm not expecting any replies to be honest. I've been talking to myself on here all afternoon.

It's just the internet, init.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 23:01 - Sep 27 with 1130 viewsStarsky

No 5 is alive

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 10:56 - Sep 28 with 1077 viewsjacksinceever

six - the number of points we are above the drop zone already!
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 10:57 - Sep 28 with 1075 viewsjacksinceever

seven - the number of places the mighty Looserpool are below us (and the number of points they have)
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 13:36 - Sep 28 with 1053 viewsStarsky

8 ... My favourite after dinner mints

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 17:56 - Sep 28 with 1032 viewsMusical_Swan

9 A stitch in time will save this.

Huw Jenkins... Nuff said!
Poll: On the whole, are the board doing a good job with our club?

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:29 - Sep 28 with 1006 viewsStarsky

10 ...David gwyther

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:39 - Sep 28 with 1000 viewsSwansNZ

11 players in our first XI - until we get one sent off, again

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 22:51 - Sep 28 with 988 viewssnork44

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 23:54 - Sep 16 by jacksinceever

As our former captain George was playing for the opposition that day, I don't think he did.
Pat Lally, Curt & Robbie (3 each) & A.N. Other (possibly Toshack)
Definitely wasn't an own goal though
9 - Bob Latchford's number when he scored against Leeds
[Post edited 16 Sep 2014 23:56]

Bob Latchford wore the number 11 v Leeds and Leighton James wore 9.

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Login to get fewer ads

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 23:37 - Sep 28 with 975 viewsjackonicko

1 -Neil Baldwin. There's only 1 Neil Baldwin.
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 23:38 - Sep 28 with 974 viewsStarsky

12 ... Years ago ... The Petty era

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:01 - Sep 29 with 951 viewsjackonicko

Are we now on 1 or 12?
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:03 - Sep 29 with 947 viewsStarsky

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:01 - Sep 29 by jackonicko

Are we now on 1 or 12?

How did you manage to squeeze that one in without me seeing it?

I wouldn't want this thread to be perceived as SILLY.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:06 - Sep 29 with 946 viewsjackonicko

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:03 - Sep 29 by Starsky

How did you manage to squeeze that one in without me seeing it?

I wouldn't want this thread to be perceived as SILLY.

As the actress said to the bishop.

3 - number of usernames Jackfath actually has.
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:08 - Sep 29 with 942 viewsStarsky

4 ... The number he probably has

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:10 - Sep 29 with 941 viewsjackonicko

5 - the number he has if you include reserve accounts he hasn't utilised yet.
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:12 - Sep 29 with 939 viewsStarsky

"Reserve accounts" don't you ever switch off?

6 squid

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:19 - Sep 29 with 933 viewsjackonicko

I think of this thread as a "busman's holiday" from the American owners one.

7 - the number of days the next self-imposed exile / internet flounce will last.
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:23 - Sep 29 with 924 viewsStarsky

8 ... Days probably

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:26 - Sep 29 with 918 viewsjackonicko

9 - number of days I have unscientifically guessed the last flounce was.
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:44 - Sep 29 with 906 viewsSwansNZ

10 players in our first XI - after we get one sent off, again

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:45 - Sep 29 with 903 viewsjackonicko

11 players in our first XI - until we get one sent off, again
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:57 - Sep 29 with 885 viewsSwansNZ

12 — The number of goals Nathan Dyer will score this season, which coincidentally is the same number he wears playing for us.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 01:01 - Sep 29 with 883 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 01:14 - Sep 29 with 869 viewsjackonicko

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 01:01 - Sep 29 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

You're right.

13 - number of days the flounce actually was.
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 01:19 - Sep 29 with 862 viewsStarsky

14 ... Cardiff league position

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024