Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
this will be our fourth season in the top tier 17:40 - Jul 25 with 51601 viewsStarsky

Which was your favourite & also the strongest squad? I emphasise squad, not results/games.

The first season where we initially struggled to cope with the pace but finished strong under BR.
The second season, our centenary season won the cup, good placing, tailed off after cup win.
The third season, the season of change and discontent. Monk takes over and we avoid relegation
This season... The unknown. Looks to be some great acquisitions and I'm excited to start the season.

Personally, I think the second seasons squad was my favourite, Michu Hernandes & De Guzman joining us, really good feel about the squad/team

The strongest squad? I think this season, with a couple of expected extra arrivals potentially to eclipse all the other squads. We've lost some brilliant but inconsistent players but the replacements could indeed have a bigger & more consistent impact than the ones who left.

I'm not expecting any replies to be honest. I've been talking to myself on here all afternoon.

It's just the internet, init.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 23:06 - Sep 29 with 1007 viewsStarsky

40 - the year somebody mentioned to the USA that there was a disagreement brewing in Europe

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 23:07 - Sep 29 with 1003 viewsjackonicko

41 - the year those uncivilised heathens turned up. Maybe they didn't have a watch.
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 23:16 - Sep 29 with 995 viewsSwansNZ

42 is the answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe and Everything.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 23:59 - Sep 29 with 975 viewsjackonicko

43 - George W Bush was the 43rd President. Not sure what he was ever the answer to.
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:17 - Sep 30 with 963 viewsStarsky

44 - Sam Evans

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:19 - Sep 30 with 963 viewsLiberty

45 someone else
[Post edited 30 Sep 2014 0:32]

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:20 - Sep 30 with 959 viewsStarsky

44 sam evans

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:23 - Sep 30 with 953 viewsSwansNZ

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:20 - Sep 30 by Starsky

44 sam evans

44 Sam Besic Evans

Login to get fewer ads

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:33 - Sep 30 with 940 viewsSwansNZ

45's used to be vinyl single records - still are, I would imagine

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:51 - Sep 30 with 927 viewsJoe_bradshaw

46 The atomic number of Palladium.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:55 - Sep 30 with 918 viewsSwansNZ

AK-47
just one of the guns, that your average American just loves to own.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 02:34 - Sep 30 with 894 viewsMusical_Swan

48 - The total number of minutes in a full NBA game.

Huw Jenkins... Nuff said!
Poll: On the whole, are the board doing a good job with our club?

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 02:38 - Sep 30 with 890 viewsSwansNZ

San Francisco 49ers

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 08:30 - Sep 30 with 852 viewsjackonicko

50 - Jackfath raises his bat and gets a half century .

Er, I mean jackonicko
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 08:34 - Sep 30 with 850 viewsSwansNZ

51 - the number of usernames jackfath possibly has

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 11:21 - Sep 30 with 820 viewsStarsky

Love shack.... B52s

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 13:05 - Sep 30 with 803 viewsMusical_Swan

53 Herbie's racing number!

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 13:47 - Sep 30 with 792 viewsStarsky

Car 54, where are you?

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 13:54 - Sep 30 with 786 viewsMusical_Swan

55 - The number of England caps I predict JJS will get!

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 14:52 - Sep 30 with 767 viewsjackonicko

56 Dean Street is the convenient central London location of a sexual health and HIV clinic. It's in Soho, to be precise.

Er...so google tells me.
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 15:41 - Sep 30 with 741 viewsStarsky

57 - Heinz varieties

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 16:15 - Sep 30 with 724 viewsjackonicko

58 Chevy.
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 17:52 - Sep 30 with 690 viewsStarsky

59 ... A great year. The year I was let loose on this earth.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 18:11 - Sep 30 with 683 viewsjackonicko

60 - the age you will be in 5 years time
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 18:58 - Sep 30 with 669 viewsStarsky

61 - Sixty-one is the smallest proper prime, a prime p which ends in the digit 1in base 10 and whose reciprocal in base 10 has a repeating sequence with length p-1. In such primes, each digit 0, 1, ..., 9 appears in the repeating sequence the same number of times as does each other digit.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024