Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
this will be our fourth season in the top tier 17:40 - Jul 25 with 51702 viewsStarsky

Which was your favourite & also the strongest squad? I emphasise squad, not results/games.

The first season where we initially struggled to cope with the pace but finished strong under BR.
The second season, our centenary season won the cup, good placing, tailed off after cup win.
The third season, the season of change and discontent. Monk takes over and we avoid relegation
This season... The unknown. Looks to be some great acquisitions and I'm excited to start the season.

Personally, I think the second seasons squad was my favourite, Michu Hernandes & De Guzman joining us, really good feel about the squad/team

The strongest squad? I think this season, with a couple of expected extra arrivals potentially to eclipse all the other squads. We've lost some brilliant but inconsistent players but the replacements could indeed have a bigger & more consistent impact than the ones who left.

I'm not expecting any replies to be honest. I've been talking to myself on here all afternoon.

It's just the internet, init.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 20:08 - Oct 8 with 1556 viewsScoobyWho

This is the real thread that Cardiff fans should be participating in other than getting hard ons because their thugs try and beat up other welsh supporters with kids at their championship stadium.

They stink of failure, and point score because they have a few extra seats with nobody sat in them.

Sad cu nts.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 20:45 - Oct 8 with 1537 viewsjacksinceever

Is it back to one now ... ?
[Post edited 8 Oct 2014 20:45]
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 20:50 - Oct 8 with 1529 viewsSwansNZ

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 20:45 - Oct 8 by jacksinceever

185 - sssshhhhh, just carry on mun, we make the rules here

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:04 - Oct 8 with 1516 viewsjacksinceever

186 years ago (1828) The Peelers (London Police) were formed
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 22:17 - Oct 8 with 1501 viewsStarsky

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 20:45 - Oct 8 by jacksinceever

We got rid of that rule 187 pages ago
[Post edited 8 Oct 2014 22:17]

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 22:21 - Oct 8 with 1491 viewsLord_Bony

188 BET

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 22:27 - Oct 8 with 1483 viewsjackonicko

189 AD started on a Wednesday.
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 23:39 - Oct 8 with 1445 viewsSwansNZ

Embraer 190

Login to get fewer ads

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:06 - Oct 9 with 1421 viewsStarsky

191 - Vodaphone customer service helpline

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:13 - Oct 9 with 1418 viewsSwansNZ

192.com

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 08:06 - Oct 9 with 1383 viewsStarsky

193.org

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 08:17 - Oct 9 with 1377 viewsSwansNZ

194 (5) - end of WWII

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 10:23 - Oct 9 with 1354 viewsMusical_Swan

195 - The number of times I swore when I saw my entry for when we got to 1945 had been cheaply stolen. Been holding on to that one especially!!

Huw Jenkins... Nuff said!
Poll: On the whole, are the board doing a good job with our club?

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 11:40 - Oct 9 with 1341 viewsjackonicko

196(6) - a magic day for all of world football.
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 13:51 - Oct 9 with 1320 viewsStarsky

1967 - peace, love and Swansea Town

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 16:22 - Oct 9 with 1302 viewsjackonicko

198 - number of times Starsky has misunderstood what is going on in his own thread.
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 16:36 - Oct 9 with 1297 viewsMusical_Swan

199 Thank you's to Jackonicko for clearing that up. Couldn't post for worrying of offending the OP by telling him he was a numpty and got it wrong.

At least now he'll never know...

Huw Jenkins... Nuff said!
Poll: On the whole, are the board doing a good job with our club?

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 17:39 - Oct 9 with 1272 viewsjackonicko

2 bloody hundred!
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 19:25 - Oct 9 with 1252 viewsSwansNZ

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 10:23 - Oct 9 by Musical_Swan

195 - The number of times I swore when I saw my entry for when we got to 1945 had been cheaply stolen. Been holding on to that one especially!!

sorry, I'll leave you post that one in another 1744 posts time.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 19:32 - Oct 9 with 1240 viewsjackonicko

202 posters I need to vote for me in the poster of the year awards to get a landslide victory. Who's with me?
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 19:47 - Oct 9 with 1232 viewsSwansNZ

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 19:32 - Oct 9 by jackonicko

202 posters I need to vote for me in the poster of the year awards to get a landslide victory. Who's with me?

203 usernames jackfath has here, so you’ve got no chance

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 23:03 - Oct 9 with 1189 viewsStarsky

204 needy postings on here to date

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 23:15 - Oct 9 with 1185 viewsjackonicko

205 - my first car. Red.
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 23:39 - Oct 9 with 1174 viewsepaul

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 23:15 - Oct 9 by jackonicko

205 - my first car. Red.

206 a poor replacement for the awesome 205, mines was the 1.6 gti, loved that car

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:07 - Oct 10 with 1159 viewss1ackjack

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 23:39 - Oct 9 by epaul

206 a poor replacement for the awesome 205, mines was the 1.6 gti, loved that car

207 Llangyfelach Road in Swansea is where Daniel James who wrote "Calon Lan" the much loved Welsh hymn, lived for much of his life.

http://treboeth.com/daniel-james-gwyrosydd.php

More interesting than a Peugeot 207 anyway.

The real slackjack .... beware of imposters! They say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery ......... Enough said!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024