Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
this will be our fourth season in the top tier 17:40 - Jul 25 with 51382 viewsStarsky

Which was your favourite & also the strongest squad? I emphasise squad, not results/games.

The first season where we initially struggled to cope with the pace but finished strong under BR.
The second season, our centenary season won the cup, good placing, tailed off after cup win.
The third season, the season of change and discontent. Monk takes over and we avoid relegation
This season... The unknown. Looks to be some great acquisitions and I'm excited to start the season.

Personally, I think the second seasons squad was my favourite, Michu Hernandes & De Guzman joining us, really good feel about the squad/team

The strongest squad? I think this season, with a couple of expected extra arrivals potentially to eclipse all the other squads. We've lost some brilliant but inconsistent players but the replacements could indeed have a bigger & more consistent impact than the ones who left.

I'm not expecting any replies to be honest. I've been talking to myself on here all afternoon.

It's just the internet, init.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:17 - Oct 10 with 2061 viewsSwansNZ

Nokia 208 — you can listen to Calon Lan, on this phone.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:34 - Oct 10 with 2045 viewsImAlrightJack

Sorry to knitpick and/or this is a Les, but since the thread title don't mention Premier League or consecutive, shouldn't it say sixth season in the top tier? :D
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 02:52 - Oct 10 with 2013 viewsSwansNZ

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:34 - Oct 10 by ImAlrightJack

Sorry to knitpick and/or this is a Les, but since the thread title don't mention Premier League or consecutive, shouldn't it say sixth season in the top tier? :D

You forgot the number, let me help you…
20.9 1981 — the day after we lost to Man Utd, with Garry Birtles (b*****d ) scoring his first goal for them. Yes, good point, we have discussed the old division 1 earlier — this thread has it all really.

Now for my turn…

2.10 1981 — Bill Shankly was cremated, the day before we drew 2-2 at Anfield.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 03:41 - Oct 10 with 2001 viewsStarsky

211 - if only Peugeot had gone ahead with it...

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 16:43 - Oct 10 with 1937 viewsMusical_Swan

212°F Boiling point of water.

Huw Jenkins... Nuff said!
Poll: On the whole, are the board doing a good job with our club?

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 18:37 - Oct 10 with 1920 viewsStarsky

213 days until summer

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 20:38 - Oct 10 with 1908 viewsSwansNZ

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 18:37 - Oct 10 by Starsky

213 days until summer

214 days until summer is over again

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 22:23 - Oct 10 with 1886 viewsLord_Bony

215 Swansea Air Cadet Squadron

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Login to get fewer ads

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 00:47 - Oct 11 with 1846 viewsStarsky

216 - the updated Peugeot with lockable petrol cap

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 09:21 - Oct 11 with 1810 viewsjacksinceever

217 years ago last invasion of Britain took place at Fishguard, West Wales
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 12:01 - Oct 11 with 1792 viewsjackonicko

218 multiplied by 7.3853211 is the distance from Moscow to Liverpool in miles.
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 12:07 - Oct 11 with 1787 viewsStarsky

219 according to Perchie... As long as you go via the A483

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 14:33 - Oct 11 with 1769 viewsMusical_Swan

Just 220.

No bus route, no fancy stat and no interesting factoid.

Just 220.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 14:51 - Oct 11 with 1761 viewslonglostjack

221 Baker Street my dear Watson

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 15:31 - Oct 11 with 1749 viewsStarsky

222 - three little ducks

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:28 - Oct 11 with 1721 viewsStarsky

223 minutes since somebody else posted FFS.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 23:04 - Oct 11 with 1712 viewsjacktar

2x2=4

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 23:17 - Oct 11 with 1702 viewsSwansNZ

225 or 4:58 as it's also called.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 23:40 - Oct 11 with 1694 viewsMusical_Swan

226 Just missed the Intercity by 1!

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 23:53 - Oct 11 with 1691 viewsSwansNZ

227 or 6:58 as it's also called

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 09:29 - Oct 12 with 1648 viewsLord_Bony

Oh ffs is this still going?
Grow up...

Ok I'll play

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 17:48 - Oct 12 with 1607 viewsMusical_Swan

229 A German who doesn't like a ballerinas outfit.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:57 - Oct 12 with 1577 viewsLord_Bony

230. A CHINESE dentist....

Hahhaa. Ha haahha hee hee heehhaa.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 22:05 - Oct 12 with 1568 viewsMusical_Swan

231. Luis Suarez? (It's tenuous, but if you say it quickly...)

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 22:19 - Oct 12 with 1554 viewsjackonicko

232 - I need one of those Chinese dentists as well.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024