Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
this will be our fourth season in the top tier 17:40 - Jul 25 with 51433 viewsStarsky

Which was your favourite & also the strongest squad? I emphasise squad, not results/games.

The first season where we initially struggled to cope with the pace but finished strong under BR.
The second season, our centenary season won the cup, good placing, tailed off after cup win.
The third season, the season of change and discontent. Monk takes over and we avoid relegation
This season... The unknown. Looks to be some great acquisitions and I'm excited to start the season.

Personally, I think the second seasons squad was my favourite, Michu Hernandes & De Guzman joining us, really good feel about the squad/team

The strongest squad? I think this season, with a couple of expected extra arrivals potentially to eclipse all the other squads. We've lost some brilliant but inconsistent players but the replacements could indeed have a bigger & more consistent impact than the ones who left.

I'm not expecting any replies to be honest. I've been talking to myself on here all afternoon.

It's just the internet, init.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 20:59 - Aug 25 with 1496 viewsJoe_bradshaw

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 20:57 - Aug 25 by jackonicko

No, This

Yeah this.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:04 - Aug 25 with 1487 viewsStarsky

I'm going to get my supper. Please can someone PM me when you get to 20 pages?
It'll be my first

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:04 - Aug 25 with 1482 viewsPhil_S

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:04 - Aug 25 by Starsky

I'm going to get my supper. Please can someone PM me when you get to 20 pages?
It'll be my first

Right lads he's gone now we can all talk about him
this will be our fourth season in the top tier (n/t) on 21:06 - Aug 25 with 1476 viewsjackonicko

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:04 - Aug 25 by Phil_S

Right lads he's gone now we can all talk about him

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:18 - Aug 25 with 1455 viewsBrynmill_Jack

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 20:58 - Aug 25 by Phil_S

Bollocks just when i thought I got it

The ultimate answer is 42. I just don't know the question
[Post edited 25 Aug 2014 21:20]

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:21 - Aug 25 with 1448 viewsUxbridge

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:18 - Aug 25 by Brynmill_Jack

Well you'd know the question if Dinee, sorry (old habits) I mean the Vogons, had done their job properly.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:22 - Aug 25 with 1443 viewsBrynmill_Jack

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:21 - Aug 25 by Uxbridge

Well you'd know the question if Dinee, sorry (old habits) I mean the Vogons, had done their job properly.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:31 - Aug 25 with 1428 viewsSwansNZ

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:18 - Aug 25 by Brynmill_Jack

I think the question was, what number did Gylfi wear for us when on loan 3 seasons ago?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Login to get fewer ads

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:36 - Aug 25 with 1413 viewsBrynmill_Jack

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:31 - Aug 25 by SwansNZ

I think the question was, what number did Gylfi wear for us when on loan 3 seasons ago?

Brilliant! Not the question I was looking for but still brilliant

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 01:16 - Aug 26 with 1385 viewsLiberty

Most bumped thread by original poster award................

just this week, Starsky has bumped thread on 19th, 20th, 23rd and 25th.

give the sad tw at some recognition or an award, he is craving the attention, sad barsteward.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 10:27 - Aug 26 with 1279 viewsfergusferret

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 18:31 - Jul 25 by Starsky

FFS...

Quantum physics, a time, space continuum... Largely theoretical?
Discuss...

time is relative lunchtimes doubly so (DA)
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 14:34 - Aug 26 with 1242 viewsStarsky

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 01:16 - Aug 26 by Liberty

Most bumped thread by original poster award................

just this week, Starsky has bumped thread on 19th, 20th, 23rd and 25th.

give the sad tw at some recognition or an award, he is craving the attention, sad barsteward.

I'm unashamedly trying to get to 20 pages for the first time ever.
Thank you for your contribution and attention to detail.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:03 - Aug 26 with 1200 viewsPhil_S

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:11 - Aug 26 with 1190 viewsStarsky

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:03 - Aug 26 by Phil_S

I can't believe you're on this thread while the Swans are playing at home.
Thank you, take that Liberty ... And party!
Btw... Wait until the real fans get back and read your jibe at Huw & Leigh laughing at the queues.
Your position will be untenable

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:18 - Aug 26 with 1182 viewsPhil_S

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:11 - Aug 26 by Starsky

I can't believe you're on this thread while the Swans are playing at home.
Thank you, take that Liberty ... And party!
Btw... Wait until the real fans get back and read your jibe at Huw & Leigh laughing at the queues.
Your position will be untenable

I need to use the yellow smilies more often!!
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:20 - Aug 26 with 1178 viewsStarsky

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:18 - Aug 26 by Phil_S

I need to use the yellow smilies more often!!

"I need to use the yellow smilies"
Corrected that for you.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:21 - Aug 26 with 1177 viewsPhil_S

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:20 - Aug 26 by Starsky

"I need to use the yellow smilies"
Corrected that for you.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 22:11 - Aug 26 with 1163 viewsjackonicko

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:21 - Aug 26 by Phil_S

Noted that you deliberately avoided using a yellow smilie and used a good, honest, white-faced one instead.

Racist. Reported.
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 22:12 - Aug 26 with 1160 viewsPhil_S

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 22:11 - Aug 26 by jackonicko

Noted that you deliberately avoided using a yellow smilie and used a good, honest, white-faced one instead.

Racist. Reported.

Damn I thought that was quite subtle
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 10:25 - Aug 27 with 1126 viewsSwan91

This thread is so random haha but still you're only on page 7 not quite there yet
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 20:52 - Aug 27 with 1091 viewsStarsky

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 10:25 - Aug 27 by Swan91

This thread is so random haha but still you're only on page 7 not quite there yet

Thank you for your contribution.

So... Which is your favourite squad?

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 13:33 - Aug 28 with 1053 viewsSwan91

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 20:52 - Aug 27 by Starsky

Thank you for your contribution.

So... Which is your favourite squad?

Will have to say this season. Had an amazing transfer window(the best one I think) and a great start to the season. Think we will do better than 12th and will hopefully have a good cup run (I hope we beat Everton). If we sign 1-2 more starters then I think we will have our strongest squad who could have players rotating without a problem.
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 20:12 - Aug 28 with 1023 viewsStarsky

Aldi or Lidl?

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 02:28 - Aug 29 with 996 viewsLiberty

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 20:12 - Aug 28 by Starsky

Aldi or Lidl?

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

It all helps.

Ps Lidl,

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 02:38 - Aug 29 with 992 viewsSwansNZ

this thread is going to run - 1 more post for 8 pages

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024