Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Green Eyed Monster 18:37 - Jul 25 with 2301 viewsPhil_S

The Green Eyed Monster on 18:44 - Jul 25 with 2256 viewsPlazex

The banter.

Poll: Where will we finish?

The Green Eyed Monster on 18:45 - Jul 25 with 2244 viewsJackfath

#bantz

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Green Eyed Monster on 18:45 - Jul 25 with 2233 viewsC_jack

That certainly told us.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

The Green Eyed Monster on 18:48 - Jul 25 with 2201 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Bluebirds gossip? Isn't that a WM thing and if so is that one of their journalists?
Embarrassing if true

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Green Eyed Monster on 21:31 - Jul 25 with 1911 viewspencoedjack

The Green Eyed Monster on 18:48 - Jul 25 by Brynmill_Jack

Bluebirds gossip? Isn't that a WM thing and if so is that one of their journalists?
Embarrassing if true

They were loving Jeff last year when he was going to sign for them ...... if you have a spare 20 mins quality thread.

I particularity like

'Definitely scared them to death. Hats off the the Jacks....they have been immense for a long time, but the sight of us buying great players is worrying them to death.
The difference is, debt or no debt, Tan is a mega businessman and he isnt in this to piss about. He wants a maximum return.
While its commendable what Huw down west is doing on peanuts with no debt, its not going to make them a major player.
Tans millions could give us a top 8 club in the next few years and more long term.
For the first time since promotion, I am actually looking to win a few games next season. My attitude before these signings was to just enjoy it and take it for what it is.....now I think we could shock a few sides '

What a difference a year makes.

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.php?t=msg&th=366142&rid=8460
The Green Eyed Monster on 21:34 - Jul 25 with 1890 viewsJackfath

The Green Eyed Monster on 21:31 - Jul 25 by pencoedjack

They were loving Jeff last year when he was going to sign for them ...... if you have a spare 20 mins quality thread.

I particularity like

'Definitely scared them to death. Hats off the the Jacks....they have been immense for a long time, but the sight of us buying great players is worrying them to death.
The difference is, debt or no debt, Tan is a mega businessman and he isnt in this to piss about. He wants a maximum return.
While its commendable what Huw down west is doing on peanuts with no debt, its not going to make them a major player.
Tans millions could give us a top 8 club in the next few years and more long term.
For the first time since promotion, I am actually looking to win a few games next season. My attitude before these signings was to just enjoy it and take it for what it is.....now I think we could shock a few sides '

zzzzzzzzzzzz

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

The Green Eyed Monster on 21:38 - Jul 25 with 1860 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I particularity like

What forum would you say you spend more time browsing, CCMB or PlanetSwans?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Green Eyed Monster on 21:39 - Jul 25 with 1860 viewsJackfath

The Green Eyed Monster on 21:38 - Jul 25 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Init.

Login to get fewer ads

The Green Eyed Monster on 21:54 - Jul 25 with 1777 viewsHighjack

I have absolutely no doubt they'll get back to the Prem at some point and when they do Tan will be their hero again and they'll be demanding another £50 million war chest to attempt to scrape relegation.

Yet with all the money being chucked at their team for the last 15 years and the spiralling debt they are still looking up at us in our little council built stadium winning admirers all around the world for our style of play with our team full of free transfers and players plucked from the Spanish 5th division posting profits every year whilst winning major trophies and peforming well in Europe.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Green Eyed Monster on 22:20 - Jul 25 with 1660 viewsmart6

I particularity like

Good post mate, you seemed to have annoyed the Pointer sisters though.
The Green Eyed Monster on 22:40 - Jul 25 with 1603 viewspencoedjack

The Green Eyed Monster on 22:20 - Jul 25 by mart6

Good post mate, you seemed to have annoyed the Pointer sisters though.

Makes it a better post then
The Green Eyed Monster on 10:41 - Jul 26 with 1210 viewspencoedjack

The Green Eyed Monster on 21:38 - Jul 25 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

This one ......

Do you spend more time on here or red cafe ?
The Green Eyed Monster on 11:25 - Jul 26 with 1114 viewsScoobyWho

If this were true I would keep quiet if I was a redbird. I mean the fact they signed for Swansea over them and then they were in a strong position, says loads about our club. How foolish to revel in losing out on players ?

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

The Green Eyed Monster on 11:43 - Jul 26 with 1047 viewspencoedjack

The Green Eyed Monster on 11:25 - Jul 26 by ScoobyWho

If this were true I would keep quiet if I was a redbird. I mean the fact they signed for Swansea over them and then they were in a strong position, says loads about our club. How foolish to revel in losing out on players ?

The thread was from last summer mate.

Some beaut comments on there. Tans millions debt to equity
The Green Eyed Monster on 12:00 - Jul 26 with 996 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Green Eyed Monster on 11:43 - Jul 26 by pencoedjack

The thread was from last summer mate.

Some beaut comments on there. Tans millions debt to equity

I love the way that it got them so pumped up with the belief that they were going to do better than us and stay up while we went down. They were really thinking "after 2 years of being inferior to the Jacks it's payback time" hence the "we're coming for you" bollux.
Unfortunately, once again their dream has gone to dust , still playing in red, still massively in debt and still with a man in charge who's holding them with their balls in one hand and blunt scissors in the other.

Oh how they must look back with pride at their FA cup win and Charity shield triumphs with great pride. It's a pity none of their fans alive today saw it. Or the great consolation of having a bigger crowd in the 3rd division than we get in the prem.*

Thing is, that was in the days when they really DID have potential but now most see that as a missed opportunity. Perhaps never to return .
They are just like any other ordinary football club wearing blue or red. Nondescript .
We on the other hand were the first to play in white , way before Leeds did and that marks us out as something different from the run of the mill norm and our history as a club reflects that.

* we got higher crowds when we were in the old 3rd division too . Under Tosh wasn't it 24,000 at home to chesterfield one night game?

The Green Eyed Monster on 12:15 - Jul 26 with 954 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Green Eyed Monster on 10:41 - Jul 26 by pencoedjack

This one ......

Do you spend more time on here or red cafe ?

I have never posted on Redcafe nor do I view it except before and after we play Manchester United to see their fans opinions on us.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Green Eyed Monster on 12:38 - Jul 26 with 902 viewsMrSwerve

Thought Kieran was back for a second

#ndizz #youcanthandlethistechnology

[was meant to quote Jackfath]
[Post edited 26 Jul 2014 14:01]

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Green Eyed Monster on 12:46 - Jul 26 with 884 viewspencoedjack

The Green Eyed Monster on 12:00 - Jul 26 by Brynmill_Jack

I love the way that it got them so pumped up with the belief that they were going to do better than us and stay up while we went down. They were really thinking "after 2 years of being inferior to the Jacks it's payback time" hence the "we're coming for you" bollux.
Unfortunately, once again their dream has gone to dust , still playing in red, still massively in debt and still with a man in charge who's holding them with their balls in one hand and blunt scissors in the other.

Oh how they must look back with pride at their FA cup win and Charity shield triumphs with great pride. It's a pity none of their fans alive today saw it. Or the great consolation of having a bigger crowd in the 3rd division than we get in the prem.*

Thing is, that was in the days when they really DID have potential but now most see that as a missed opportunity. Perhaps never to return .
They are just like any other ordinary football club wearing blue or red. Nondescript .
We on the other hand were the first to play in white , way before Leeds did and that marks us out as something different from the run of the mill norm and our history as a club reflects that.

* we got higher crowds when we were in the old 3rd division too . Under Tosh wasn't it 24,000 at home to chesterfield one night game?

But they own their own stadium ........ (You always know you have a Bassey on the ropes when they bring up that old chestnut)

Some Swansea fans (?) seem a little envious they have a 33,000 seater which has been built with money loaned to them by Tan at a 7% interest rate.

Unless they get off to a flyer next season I would imagine that their stadium will have a lot of empty blue/red seats ... in fact I suspect their average crowd will be lower than ours.
The Green Eyed Monster on 13:41 - Jul 26 with 782 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Green Eyed Monster on 12:46 - Jul 26 by pencoedjack

But they own their own stadium ........ (You always know you have a Bassey on the ropes when they bring up that old chestnut)

Some Swansea fans (?) seem a little envious they have a 33,000 seater which has been built with money loaned to them by Tan at a 7% interest rate.

Unless they get off to a flyer next season I would imagine that their stadium will have a lot of empty blue/red seats ... in fact I suspect their average crowd will be lower than ours.

Well I keep hearing that their ST sales are down. All those golden ticket deals must have run their course

The Green Eyed Monster on 13:55 - Jul 26 with 736 viewsMrSwerve

The Green Eyed Monster on 12:15 - Jul 26 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I have never posted on Redcafe nor do I view it except before and after we play Manchester United to see their fans opinions on us.

Wonder if there's a poster on there called LeeTrundleSuperstar...

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024