Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales - as a nation, why are we so shit at sport? 18:37 - Jul 25 with 8819 viewsJackfath

Discuss.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Wales - as a nation, why are we so shit at sport? on 20:54 - Jul 27 with 597 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Wales - as a nation, why are we so shit at sport? on 20:47 - Jul 27 by Jackfath

Indeed.

We are also beating England in Rugby currently.

I need to revise my thoughts.

Maybe it's your defeatist mentality , you know ,being Welsh .lolz

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Wales - as a nation, why are we so shit at sport? on 20:57 - Jul 27 with 583 viewsBanosswan

FFS it's happened again

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Wales - as a nation, why are we so shit at sport? on 20:57 - Jul 27 with 583 viewsJackfath

Wales - as a nation, why are we so shit at sport? on 20:47 - Jul 27 by Jackfath

Indeed.

We are also beating England in Rugby currently.

I need to revise my thoughts.

Wales lost.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Wales - as a nation, why are we so shit at sport? on 21:00 - Jul 27 with 574 viewsSwansNZ

Wales - as a nation, why are we so shit at sport? on 20:57 - Jul 27 by Jackfath

Wales lost.

well, at least we competed well

not bad for such a small country

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Wales - as a nation, why are we so shit at sport? on 21:01 - Jul 27 with 569 viewsJackfath

Wales - as a nation, why are we so shit at sport? on 21:00 - Jul 27 by SwansNZ

well, at least we competed well

not bad for such a small country

Yeah the boys did us proud!

Wales - as a nation, why are we so shit at sport? on 21:04 - Jul 27 with 567 viewsSwansNZ

Wales - as a nation, why are we so shit at sport? on 21:01 - Jul 27 by Jackfath

Yeah the boys did us proud!

Yes, very well done (almost)

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Wales - as a nation, why are we so shit at sport? on 20:21 - Jul 28 with 479 viewstrampie

Wales have exceeded my expectations for these Commonwealth games, I would not have guessed that they would have beaten their previous 2 games performances.

Wales were 8th all time on the medals list before these games and 9th on the gold medal list, there is not one country ahead of Wales with a smaller population, in fact nearly all of them have populations that dwarf Wales.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Wales - as a nation, why are we so shit at sport? on 23:32 - Jul 29 with 422 viewsjackforever

Wales - as a nation, why are we so shit at sport? on 20:21 - Jul 28 by trampie

Wales have exceeded my expectations for these Commonwealth games, I would not have guessed that they would have beaten their previous 2 games performances.

Wales were 8th all time on the medals list before these games and 9th on the gold medal list, there is not one country ahead of Wales with a smaller population, in fact nearly all of them have populations that dwarf Wales.

Good post. Strange how some were so keen to slag off the welsh team so early in the games. There does seem to be a strong desire by some to constantly look for the negatives in wales rather than the positives. It would be nice if we as a nation had a bit more self belief and confidence in our wonderful country.
Login to get fewer ads

Wales - as a nation, why are we so shit at sport? on 07:27 - Jul 30 with 387 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Wales - as a nation, why are we so shit at sport? on 23:32 - Jul 29 by jackforever

Good post. Strange how some were so keen to slag off the welsh team so early in the games. There does seem to be a strong desire by some to constantly look for the negatives in wales rather than the positives. It would be nice if we as a nation had a bit more self belief and confidence in our wonderful country.

Well Fath is welsh so he must have a defeatest mentality like mun.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024