Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Official Commonwealth Games Thread 19:37 - Jul 25 with 3062 viewsNeath_Jack

Go.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Official Commonwealth Games Thread on 20:43 - Jul 27 with 852 viewsC_jack

Official Commonwealth Games Thread on 20:13 - Jul 27 by Jackfath

Well done to the SCOTTISH 13 year old girl on her medal in the swimming!

Well done to her but she'll be out of the sport by 20, because the next lot of 13 year olds will be better than her.

Swimming is a strange sport.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Official Commonwealth Games Thread on 20:44 - Jul 27 with 849 viewsJackfath

Official Commonwealth Games Thread on 20:43 - Jul 27 by C_jack

Well done to her but she'll be out of the sport by 20, because the next lot of 13 year olds will be better than her.

Swimming is a strange sport.

Nevertheless, she will have achieved something that is awesome. Well done to her.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Official Commonwealth Games Thread on 20:49 - Jul 27 with 843 viewstrampie

Wales have surpassed my expectations, when a lot of Wales medal hopes were out of this Commonwealth games for various reason I thought we would have a disaster, but Wales medal hall has been much better than I expected.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Official Commonwealth Games Thread on 20:49 - Jul 27 with 842 viewsJackfath

Official Commonwealth Games Thread on 20:49 - Jul 27 by trampie

Wales have surpassed my expectations, when a lot of Wales medal hopes were out of this Commonwealth games for various reason I thought we would have a disaster, but Wales medal hall has been much better than I expected.

haul.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Official Commonwealth Games Thread on 20:55 - Jul 27 with 833 viewstrampie

Official Commonwealth Games Thread on 20:49 - Jul 27 by Jackfath

haul.

That as well.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Official Commonwealth Games Thread on 10:57 - Jul 28 with 776 viewsCountyJim

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/commonwealth-games/28516781

Anyone see this fantastic stuff

Im enjoying these games
Official Commonwealth Games Thread on 19:00 - Jul 28 with 730 viewsymaohyd

Sorry if someone else has raised this issue, but for years at Olympics and Commonwealth games, the way they decide the medals table has annoyed me.

Just looked at the current medals table and Singapore with 4 medals (3 golds, 1 bronze) are ahead of us, even though we have 20 medals. A points system should be adopted, say 12 for gold, 7 for silver 4 for bronze.

Just my thoughts, I'm sure many couldn't give a toss, to me though it seems ridiculous.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Official Commonwealth Games Thread on 19:11 - Jul 28 with 726 viewsJackfath

Official Commonwealth Games Thread on 19:00 - Jul 28 by ymaohyd

Sorry if someone else has raised this issue, but for years at Olympics and Commonwealth games, the way they decide the medals table has annoyed me.

Just looked at the current medals table and Singapore with 4 medals (3 golds, 1 bronze) are ahead of us, even though we have 20 medals. A points system should be adopted, say 12 for gold, 7 for silver 4 for bronze.

Just my thoughts, I'm sure many couldn't give a toss, to me though it seems ridiculous.

SIngapore are better than us at these games. The table doesn't lie.

Login to get fewer ads

Official Commonwealth Games Thread on 19:17 - Jul 28 with 722 viewsexiledclaseboy

Official Commonwealth Games Thread on 19:11 - Jul 28 by Jackfath

SIngapore are better than us at these games. The table doesn't lie.

We've already got more medals than we did in Delhi four years ago. Only seven off the pre-games target of 27. We're doing well.

Swansea girl Jazz Carlin going for gold in the 800m swimming now.

Poll: Tory leader

Official Commonwealth Games Thread on 19:19 - Jul 28 with 720 viewsJackfath

Official Commonwealth Games Thread on 19:17 - Jul 28 by exiledclaseboy

We've already got more medals than we did in Delhi four years ago. Only seven off the pre-games target of 27. We're doing well.

Swansea girl Jazz Carlin going for gold in the 800m swimming now.

Come on Jazz!

Official Commonwealth Games Thread on 19:25 - Jul 28 with 710 viewsexiledclaseboy

GOLD!

Official Commonwealth Games Thread on 19:27 - Jul 28 with 707 viewsJackfath

Well done Jazz!!!

Official Commonwealth Games Thread on 19:31 - Jul 28 with 702 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Official Commonwealth Games Thread on 19:27 - Jul 28 by Jackfath

Well done Jazz!!!

But wales are shit mun

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Official Commonwealth Games Thread on 19:31 - Jul 28 with 700 viewsJackfath

Official Commonwealth Games Thread on 19:31 - Jul 28 by oh_tommy_tommy

But wales are shit mun

init.

She's born in Swindon butt.

Official Commonwealth Games Thread on 19:33 - Jul 28 with 698 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Official Commonwealth Games Thread on 19:31 - Jul 28 by Jackfath

init.

She should be disqualified .

Official Commonwealth Games Thread on 19:33 - Jul 28 with 697 viewsexiledclaseboy

Official Commonwealth Games Thread on 19:31 - Jul 28 by Jackfath

init.

Welsh parents mun.

Official Commonwealth Games Thread on 19:39 - Jul 28 with 693 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Official Commonwealth Games Thread on 19:33 - Jul 28 by exiledclaseboy

Welsh parents mun.

Miroslav klose was born in Poland

Sport is a sham !

Official Commonwealth Games Thread on 19:41 - Jul 28 with 685 viewsexiledclaseboy

Official Commonwealth Games Thread on 19:39 - Jul 28 by oh_tommy_tommy

Miroslav klose was born in Poland

Sport is a sham !

Nationality is complex though isn't it? It's not necessarily just about where you were born or where your parents are from.

Official Commonwealth Games Thread on 19:45 - Jul 28 with 683 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Official Commonwealth Games Thread on 19:41 - Jul 28 by exiledclaseboy

Nationality is complex though isn't it? It's not necessarily just about where you were born or where your parents are from.

Indeed

Though how the fak Vinnie jones played for wales is beyond me !
[Post edited 28 Jul 2014 19:58]

Official Commonwealth Games Thread on 19:48 - Jul 28 with 676 viewsJackfath

I wish these sprinters would wear some underpants.

Official Commonwealth Games Thread on 20:22 - Jul 28 with 668 viewstrampie

Great win by Jazz

I expected to have to be defending Wales against the trolls on this thread, I don't think the wheel of fortune has favoured Wales in this games, no Stanford and Jenkins in the triathlon, no Evans in the boxing, lost an athlete to drugs before the games, Selby came up with a surprise defeat in the boxing, a discus throwing expected to win today came second, a cyclist lost on count-back to Laura Trott, a Welsh gymnast got 5 silvers before finally finally nailing a gold but she and the Welsh judo winner and now the Welsh swimmer all won by a long way.

So when the wheel of fortune does favour Wales with close wins and top opponents getting injured or what not, Wales will have an unbelievably good games, I thought Wales was going to have a disaster the way the wheel of fortune was going, with a bit of luck in 4 years time at this rate might achieve great things, relatively speaking.
[Post edited 28 Jul 2014 20:26]

Official Commonwealth Games Thread on 20:35 - Jul 28 with 655 viewsBanosswan

Two Welsh girls in the 200 butterfly final now

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Official Commonwealth Games Thread on 19:40 - Jul 29 with 599 viewsexiledclaseboy

Two more medals in the pool tonight, one gold. Up to 26 medals now, one short of the target of 27. Excellent for Wales.

Official Commonwealth Games Thread on 19:50 - Jul 29 with 590 viewsunion_jack

Official Commonwealth Games Thread on 19:45 - Jul 28 by oh_tommy_tommy

Indeed

Though how the fak Vinnie jones played for wales is beyond me !
[Post edited 28 Jul 2014 19:58]

Surname. Jones. Dur.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Official Commonwealth Games Thread on 19:55 - Jul 29 with 583 viewsperchrockjack

Saddest of all was vinyl word synching the anthem.surely our nadir but van den hawe won caps for wales

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024