Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Plymouth fan here 20:22 - Jul 27 with 16341 viewspafcgreens

Hi all.

I've just got home from the game today.

First of all, I had a quick look at the match thread on here, plenty about McCormick. Most Argyle fans are very happy with the fact he's our keeper, he is a fan's favourite, I have no issue at all with him being at the club. He did a terrible thing, but anybody who has met him knows Luke doesn't have a bad bone in his body, great guy and club rep, hence why he's club captain. I'd also like to say, Luke get's hounded like a dog home and away from opposition fans, I didn't hear anything from your bunch at all today which was a welcome surprise. He's largely considered to be the best, or one of the best keepers in League 2, today's error was uncharacteristic.

On to the game.

It was really good to see Jonjo Shelvey come over to our fans to sign some autographs for some kids, and one adoring Liverpool fan who had come along to see Shelvey, seemed a really top guy and he was applauded by the home fans.

The opening exchanges were a bit cagey. With the opening goal I'll have to see a replay, might have been a blooper from Luke, but I get the feeling that in a league game, with that stand full instead of empty, it would have been given as a foul, hmm.

You dominated the opening half an hour really, Shelvey was excellent, as were your CM's. Dyer had a tough time against our LB.

We came in to the game more toward the end and it took the side netting and a smart save to deny an equaliser.

In the second half, we changed our formation and you struggled to deal with us for the opening 20 mins of the second period, this is the time we needed a goal. But the 2nd killed our momentum, good ball in, not dealt with, and a good finish. The third, great movement, lovely goal, and the fourth, just about the best free kick I've seen in many a year of watching football.

Your best player's were Shelvey and Gylfi Sigurdsson when on.

A decent 5000 strong crowd today, and credit to the 400 or so of your lot, made good noise and great to see both sets of fans applauding each other at the final whistle.

All the best for the season
Plymouth fan here on 10:08 - Jul 28 with 1283 viewsDarran

Plymouth fan here on 09:58 - Jul 28 by Glossolalia

Oh just calling people c*nts if their opinion happens to conflict with your own. The fact you remain ignorant is testament to how long you have been swearing and abusing fellow members.

Thank you for the highlights by the way! Much appreciated.

Who've i abused?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Plymouth fan here on 10:09 - Jul 28 with 1283 viewspencoedjack

Plymouth fan here on 09:26 - Jul 28 by Glossolalia

You haven't upset me. And you wouldn't be sorry if you did. Look at our posts, and how other users react to them- you are unpopular and irksome. Single-line comebacks without a thought. I have simply taken a stand against your drivel, and will continue to do so.

I would imagine the majority agree with you mate ... Unfortunately those who can do something about it don't.

He and DYSS are slowly killing this board.

Threads are constantly being derailed by him, he knows he does it and then always turns it saying others do.

Same thing day in day out ..... Yawn.
Plymouth fan here on 10:12 - Jul 28 with 1274 viewsGlossolalia

Plymouth fan here on 10:05 - Jul 28 by ItchySphincter

Did you used to have a different posting name? The name's not familiar but the style is?

No mate I have only been Glosolalia for all these years.
Plymouth fan here on 10:15 - Jul 28 with 1261 viewsDarran

Plymouth fan here on 10:12 - Jul 28 by Glossolalia

No mate I have only been Glosolalia for all these years.

Who've i abused?

Plymouth fan here on 11:08 - Jul 28 with 1192 viewsperchrockjack

Dwight killing this board? you mean by posting non abusing non personal matter that some don't agreer with. nah.. its the ones who come on here shoving poison into the fray at every opportunity just to act the big bollux on here.
Trust me, nobody will leave this site because of Dwight. If they get hammered in the most abusive way just for offering an opinion they will.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Plymouth fan here on 11:31 - Jul 28 with 1135 viewsItchySphincter

Plymouth fan here on 11:08 - Jul 28 by perchrockjack

Dwight killing this board? you mean by posting non abusing non personal matter that some don't agreer with. nah.. its the ones who come on here shoving poison into the fray at every opportunity just to act the big bollux on here.
Trust me, nobody will leave this site because of Dwight. If they get hammered in the most abusive way just for offering an opinion they will.

Well said Perch. There has always been an attempt, a pack mentality if you like, to hound out posters that offer something different. Those that moan about derailing threads can't even see that they are constantly perpetuating it. Very few of them offer anything about football. This thread is just another example.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Plymouth fan here on 12:15 - Jul 28 with 1074 viewspencoedjack

Plymouth fan here on 11:31 - Jul 28 by ItchySphincter

Well said Perch. There has always been an attempt, a pack mentality if you like, to hound out posters that offer something different. Those that moan about derailing threads can't even see that they are constantly perpetuating it. Very few of them offer anything about football. This thread is just another example.

Complete nonsense .... the majority of football posts always get derailed by the same people ... I bet my last dollar that of the 67% that voted the board is being ruined by trolls DYSS & Jackfath would be in there list of trolls.

As for pack mentality I'm a big boy and can stick up for myself .... I am pretty sure some of the things that are said from behind a keyboard would not be said to me face to face.

Just because I agree with someone who thinks the same as me, means Jack shit ... I have taken to not responding to Jackfath as that is what he wants ..... he is an attention seeking WUM.
Plymouth fan here on 12:22 - Jul 28 with 1049 viewsbluenile

Plymouth fan here on 21:14 - Jul 27 by Jackfath

It's such a shame people have lost their sense of humour on here.

No wonder I rarely post these days.

It's not that JF, I actually like some of your posts, however, although I don't regard myself as unintelligent or illiterate, I sometimes have a job discerning if you're being straight or sarcastic.................does that make sense?

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Login to get fewer ads

Plymouth fan here on 12:42 - Jul 28 with 1019 viewsJJJack

Plymouth fan here on 02:21 - Jul 28 by Uxbridge

That is quite easily the worst thing I've seen written on here. I hope you delete your original post out of embarrassment.

Which ,in itself, is quite an achievement. The whole thread is an absolute disaster. Some people need to get a grip.
Plymouth fan here on 12:54 - Jul 28 with 998 viewsHighjack

Im disgusted by the amount of petty squabbling.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Plymouth fan here on 13:24 - Jul 28 with 939 viewsGlossolalia

Plymouth fan here on 10:15 - Jul 28 by Darran

Who've i abused?

You called someone a c*unt is this thread alone.

Be a man; don't reply to this post and take in on the chin.

You're a moderator, act like one. I agree with the above post that says most of the threads are derailed by the usual suspects.
Plymouth fan here on 13:25 - Jul 28 with 939 viewsDarran

Plymouth fan here on 12:42 - Jul 28 by JJJack

Which ,in itself, is quite an achievement. The whole thread is an absolute disaster. Some people need to get a grip.

Well I was a bit pissed when I wrote it but I'm not deleting it because that's basically what McCorc*nt did isn't it?

If it was my family id be waiting outside Home Park for the creep.
Embarrassing my arse.

Plymouth fan here on 13:44 - Jul 28 with 901 views_

Plymouth fan here on 11:08 - Jul 28 by perchrockjack

Tranny

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Plymouth fan here on 13:51 - Jul 28 with 877 viewsperchrockjack

What as in transvestite or Tranmere Rovers?

You got no shame lad but as us friends of Zion say you got chutzpah.

And to answer that question, threads don't need to be derailed even though the poisonous ones try to interject. Have to say Loh is pretty iconic in this regard. A man who can present an argument ,offer an opinion without getting personal .Incredible innit

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Plymouth fan here on 13:52 - Jul 28 with 873 viewsJackfath

Seriously.

Are these grown men upset because I made a comment about opposing fans clapping each other in a football match?

Some need to get a real grip of themselves and realise this is a message board, not real life. Incidentally if something did happen to you in real life I fear many of you simply wouldn't be able to cope judging on your gross overreactions and continued bleating about certain posters on here.

Don't bother responding as it's exactly what I want. Apparently.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Plymouth fan here on 13:58 - Jul 28 with 864 viewsItchySphincter

Plymouth fan here on 12:15 - Jul 28 by pencoedjack

Complete nonsense .... the majority of football posts always get derailed by the same people ... I bet my last dollar that of the 67% that voted the board is being ruined by trolls DYSS & Jackfath would be in there list of trolls.

As for pack mentality I'm a big boy and can stick up for myself .... I am pretty sure some of the things that are said from behind a keyboard would not be said to me face to face.

Just because I agree with someone who thinks the same as me, means Jack shit ... I have taken to not responding to Jackfath as that is what he wants ..... he is an attention seeking WUM.

It's only nonsense because you don't agree. I think that you and most of your type spend more time moaning about derailed threads than you do posting about football. Just an observation.

Plymouth fan here on 14:00 - Jul 28 with 853 viewsItchySphincter

Plymouth fan here on 13:52 - Jul 28 by Jackfath

Seriously.

Are these grown men upset because I made a comment about opposing fans clapping each other in a football match?

Some need to get a real grip of themselves and realise this is a message board, not real life. Incidentally if something did happen to you in real life I fear many of you simply wouldn't be able to cope judging on your gross overreactions and continued bleating about certain posters on here.

Don't bother responding as it's exactly what I want. Apparently.

They're not happy unless they're upset. You probably give them a purpose.

Plymouth fan here on 14:04 - Jul 28 with 842 viewsJackfath

Plymouth fan here on 14:00 - Jul 28 by ItchySphincter

They're not happy unless they're upset. You probably give them a purpose.

It's refreshing to have an established level headed poster who is able to actually see what is going on here.

You'll note that they often cite Dwight and myself as "WUMs" however they often resort to petty name calling and abuse as what we write differs from their condescending attitudes.

These people are grown men. It's all rather odd.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Plymouth fan here on 14:10 - Jul 28 with 820 viewsmart6

Plymouth fan here on 20:30 - Jul 27 by Jackfath

Clapping substitutions is almost orgasmic. Really makes paying to watch the game worthwhile.

This from an alleged teacher. Would not let him teach my children, that's for certain.
Plymouth fan here on 14:15 - Jul 28 with 807 viewsDarran

I was just reading about McCorc*nt.
He's jailed for 7 years 4 months and banned from driving for 4 years.
That ban stopping him from driving around his cell must have really hit him hard.
How does that work then?

Plymouth fan here on 14:22 - Jul 28 with 779 viewsScoobyWho

Plymouth fan here on 14:15 - Jul 28 by Darran

I was just reading about McCorc*nt.
He's jailed for 7 years 4 months and banned from driving for 4 years.
That ban stopping him from driving around his cell must have really hit him hard.
How does that work then?

I would have thought the ban starts on release ?

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Plymouth fan here on 14:24 - Jul 28 with 764 viewsItchySphincter

Plymouth fan here on 14:10 - Jul 28 by mart6

This from an alleged teacher. Would not let him teach my children, that's for certain.

He's Jackfath though. In real life he has a different name and likely different character. Some of you take this board waaaaaaaaayyyyyyy too seriously.

Plymouth fan here on 14:24 - Jul 28 with 764 viewsDyfnant

Plymouth fan here on 14:10 - Jul 28 by mart6

Get a grip ffs

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Plymouth fan here on 14:25 - Jul 28 with 761 viewsDarran

Plymouth fan here on 14:22 - Jul 28 by ScoobyWho

I would have thought the ban starts on release ?

I reckon you're wrong.

I know of someone who at the age of 14 took his fathers car got done for drinking and driving and got banned for 18 months.

Plymouth fan here on 14:27 - Jul 28 with 750 viewsDarran

Plymouth fan here on 14:24 - Jul 28 by Dyfnant

Get a grip ffs

Innit?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024