Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Plymouth fan here 20:22 - Jul 27 with 16340 viewspafcgreens

Hi all.

I've just got home from the game today.

First of all, I had a quick look at the match thread on here, plenty about McCormick. Most Argyle fans are very happy with the fact he's our keeper, he is a fan's favourite, I have no issue at all with him being at the club. He did a terrible thing, but anybody who has met him knows Luke doesn't have a bad bone in his body, great guy and club rep, hence why he's club captain. I'd also like to say, Luke get's hounded like a dog home and away from opposition fans, I didn't hear anything from your bunch at all today which was a welcome surprise. He's largely considered to be the best, or one of the best keepers in League 2, today's error was uncharacteristic.

On to the game.

It was really good to see Jonjo Shelvey come over to our fans to sign some autographs for some kids, and one adoring Liverpool fan who had come along to see Shelvey, seemed a really top guy and he was applauded by the home fans.

The opening exchanges were a bit cagey. With the opening goal I'll have to see a replay, might have been a blooper from Luke, but I get the feeling that in a league game, with that stand full instead of empty, it would have been given as a foul, hmm.

You dominated the opening half an hour really, Shelvey was excellent, as were your CM's. Dyer had a tough time against our LB.

We came in to the game more toward the end and it took the side netting and a smart save to deny an equaliser.

In the second half, we changed our formation and you struggled to deal with us for the opening 20 mins of the second period, this is the time we needed a goal. But the 2nd killed our momentum, good ball in, not dealt with, and a good finish. The third, great movement, lovely goal, and the fourth, just about the best free kick I've seen in many a year of watching football.

Your best player's were Shelvey and Gylfi Sigurdsson when on.

A decent 5000 strong crowd today, and credit to the 400 or so of your lot, made good noise and great to see both sets of fans applauding each other at the final whistle.

All the best for the season
Plymouth fan here on 21:08 - Jul 28 with 985 viewsmart6

Plymouth fan here on 20:30 - Jul 27 by Jackfath

Clapping substitutions is almost orgasmic. Really makes paying to watch the game worthwhile.

IS this your post or not
Plymouth fan here on 21:09 - Jul 28 with 979 viewsmart6

Plymouth fan here on 21:03 - Jul 28 by Jackfath

My mistake was saying l like it when opposing fans clap each other.

See above Question
Plymouth fan here on 21:09 - Jul 28 with 976 viewsJackfath

Plymouth fan here on 21:08 - Jul 28 by mart6

IS this your post or not

Hello Mart!

Yes, I wrote that. My name's by it, init.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Plymouth fan here on 21:15 - Jul 28 with 948 viewsDarran

Plymouth fan here on 21:08 - Jul 28 by mart6

IS this your post or not

What am I missing here then what's wrong with that post?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Plymouth fan here on 21:19 - Jul 28 with 927 viewsStarsky

Plymouth fan here on 21:15 - Jul 28 by Darran

What am I missing here then what's wrong with that post?

I'll tell you what's up, we've been invaded by a plethora of pansies.
Man up and stop whingeing about other posters. Just give it back. You know who you are.

It's just the internet, init.

Plymouth fan here on 21:24 - Jul 28 with 913 viewsraynor94

Plymouth fan here on 20:52 - Jul 28 by Starsky

I'll tell you what Glossolia... You come on here shouting the odds from your exceedingly high horse screaming your ridiculous outrage at the likes of Darran & Jackfath and have the cheek to question their contribution to this site.
At least they contribute to the site, in 7 years you've posted 3 times. I find Darran and Jackfath quite entertaining but I can understand that some on here, who take the forum far too seriously, have trouble dealing with them.
So i suggest you go to either go onto the Vital Swansea or SCFC2 forums and leech the info off their sites.
You don't contribute didly squat to this site but you have the gall to insist that we all abide by your stuffy standards.
Goodbye, you won't be missed. We didn't know you existed tbh.

Disclaimer; No profanity was used in the dressing down of this poster.

Brilliant post!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Plymouth fan here on 21:30 - Jul 28 with 888 viewsDafyddHuw

Plymouth fan here on 20:52 - Jul 28 by Starsky

I'll tell you what Glossolia... You come on here shouting the odds from your exceedingly high horse screaming your ridiculous outrage at the likes of Darran & Jackfath and have the cheek to question their contribution to this site.
At least they contribute to the site, in 7 years you've posted 3 times. I find Darran and Jackfath quite entertaining but I can understand that some on here, who take the forum far too seriously, have trouble dealing with them.
So i suggest you go to either go onto the Vital Swansea or SCFC2 forums and leech the info off their sites.
You don't contribute didly squat to this site but you have the gall to insist that we all abide by your stuffy standards.
Goodbye, you won't be missed. We didn't know you existed tbh.

Disclaimer; No profanity was used in the dressing down of this poster.

How the fùck do you know he's posted 3 times in 7 years? Are you some sort of weirdo stalker ot something?
Plymouth fan here on 21:32 - Jul 28 with 879 viewsStarsky

Plymouth fan here on 21:30 - Jul 28 by DafyddHuw

How the fùck do you know he's posted 3 times in 7 years? Are you some sort of weirdo stalker ot something?

Just click on his name. It's not hard to find 3 posts. Took me 6 seconds
Hey, my names David too.

Login to get fewer ads

Plymouth fan here on 21:34 - Jul 28 with 873 viewsDarran

Plymouth fan here on 21:32 - Jul 28 by Starsky

Just click on his name. It's not hard to find 3 posts. Took me 6 seconds
Hey, my names David too.

It's 11 actually on this site he's started 3 threads.
Just saying.

Plymouth fan here on 21:36 - Jul 28 with 867 viewsScoobyWho

Plymouth fan here on 21:24 - Jul 28 by raynor94

Brilliant post!

I will concede, good post

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Plymouth fan here on 21:36 - Jul 28 with 866 viewsStarsky

Plymouth fan here on 21:34 - Jul 28 by Darran

It's 11 actually on this site he's started 3 threads.
Just saying.

Yea but half of them were whinging on this thread. Just saying like
Marked you down for that you little duvet
[Post edited 28 Jul 2014 21:38]

Plymouth fan here on 22:19 - Jul 28 with 810 viewsdameedna

Plymouth fan here on 14:28 - Jul 28 by ScoobyWho

I only said 'reckon' I've no idea, I don't mix with this type of person, I tend to go to work, look after the family and do things that keep them happy and safe.

Unlike this cu nt.

Did you ever play Sport and clock someone so bad it was outside the rules of the game?
Plymouth fan here on 22:42 - Jul 28 with 776 viewsDarran

Plymouth fan here on 22:19 - Jul 28 by dameedna

Did you ever play Sport and clock someone so bad it was outside the rules of the game?

This is a joke yeah?
F*ck my eyes,really?

Plymouth fan here on 23:06 - Jul 28 with 728 viewsDyfnant

Plymouth fan here on 21:19 - Jul 28 by Starsky

Man up and stop whingeing about other posters. Just give it back. You know who you are.

Yup. 'This is why I rarely post on here' is how the post often starts, followed by moaning about one of 3 posters in an attempt to turn this place into a generic boring crap hole that would shut down in 6 months due to inactivity. JUST FOOK OFF YOU TIRESOME COONTS

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Plymouth fan here on 01:07 - Jul 29 with 659 viewsItchySphincter

Plymouth fan here on 21:19 - Jul 28 by Starsky

ferkin loves ewe Starsks.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Plymouth fan here on 01:17 - Jul 29 with 654 viewsdameedna

Plymouth fan here on 22:42 - Jul 28 by Darran

This is a joke yeah?
F*ck my eyes,really?

1. Football
2. Peurile Nonsense
3. Moral dilemma

I will stop

My opinion; I see little difference with a spear tackle or a forearm smash.
It is against the rules and can kill.
Your analogy of machetes is on the same wavelength, is it not?
Or was your example a joke?
Plymouth fan here on 08:46 - Jul 29 with 595 viewsJackSomething

So who whinges most? Those who whinge about other posters, or those who whinge about posters who whinge about other posters?

There aren't many people looking good in this thread, myself included.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Plymouth fan here on 09:20 - Jul 29 with 580 viewsItchySphincter

Plymouth fan here on 08:46 - Jul 29 by JackSomething

So who whinges most? Those who whinge about other posters, or those who whinge about posters who whinge about other posters?

Good post the thought hadn't escaped me either.

Plymouth fan here on 09:22 - Jul 29 with 578 viewsJackfath

Plymouth fan here on 08:46 - Jul 29 by JackSomething

It's good to see you recognise your posting as whinging.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Plymouth fan here on 09:33 - Jul 29 with 568 viewsJackSomething

Plymouth fan here on 09:22 - Jul 29 by Jackfath

It's good to see you recognise your posting as whinging.

Be nice if you could admit to what a lot of your posting is, but that's not part of the routine, is it?

Never mind, I've never posted about it before, don't know what inspired me to do so the other night. Let's leave it there.

I edited to add the smiley, as otherwise it came across as snide, which wasn't the point.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2014 9:37]

Plymouth fan here on 09:39 - Jul 29 with 556 viewsJackfath

Plymouth fan here on 09:33 - Jul 29 by JackSomething

Be nice if you could admit to what a lot of your posting is, but that's not part of the routine, is it?

Never mind, I've never posted about it before, don't know what inspired me to do so the other night. Let's leave it there.

I edited to add the smiley, as otherwise it came across as snide, which wasn't the point.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2014 9:37]

It would be nice if you could realise it's the way you and your ilk interpret my postings but there you go. Rather amazing a group of men feel like this, wouldn't you agree? It's also amazing one has admitted to an irrational hatred of Warwick Davies - if that was me, I'd think about giving the site a break for a while, clearly things have taken over their ability to think straight and clearly.

I suppose I need to learn there's a group of posters on here who feel they need to voice their opinion about a poster who they feel is spoiling their time on Planet Swans. Bless them.

Let's leave it there.

Plymouth fan here on 09:42 - Jul 29 with 544 viewsDarran

Plymouth fan here on 01:17 - Jul 29 by dameedna

1. Football
2. Peurile Nonsense
3. Moral dilemma

I will stop

My opinion; I see little difference with a spear tackle or a forearm smash.
It is against the rules and can kill.
Your analogy of machetes is on the same wavelength, is it not?
Or was your example a joke?

I was comparing murder for murder you seem to be comparing a sneaky elbow in a football match to murder.
Each to their own I suppose.

Plymouth fan here on 09:42 - Jul 29 with 539 viewsJackSomething

Plymouth fan here on 09:39 - Jul 29 by Jackfath

It would be nice if you could realise it's the way you and your ilk interpret my postings but there you go. Rather amazing a group of men feel like this, wouldn't you agree? It's also amazing one has admitted to an irrational hatred of Warwick Davies - if that was me, I'd think about giving the site a break for a while, clearly things have taken over their ability to think straight and clearly.

I suppose I need to learn there's a group of posters on here who feel they need to voice their opinion about a poster who they feel is spoiling their time on Planet Swans. Bless them.

Let's leave it there.

At the risk of us spending all day trying to get the last word in, I never claimed you were spoiling my time on Planet Swans. I tend to skim over your posts in most cases. You've been having more grief than usual lately (some of which has been way over the top) and I simply pointed out it was sarcastic posts like the one I quoted that may be the reason people have a problem with you.

Again, I don't know why I bothered, I usually stay well out of arguments about personalities on the board, preferring to you know, talk about the Swans.

Plymouth fan here on 09:49 - Jul 29 with 529 viewsperchrockjack

This is clearly going to trouble the PDL.

I whinge
I moan

kill me

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Plymouth fan here on 09:49 - Jul 29 with 529 viewsItchySphincter

Dai Lew's got it sussed. He's on fire this morning!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024