Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Plymouth fan here 20:22 - Jul 27 with 16367 viewspafcgreens

Hi all.

I've just got home from the game today.

First of all, I had a quick look at the match thread on here, plenty about McCormick. Most Argyle fans are very happy with the fact he's our keeper, he is a fan's favourite, I have no issue at all with him being at the club. He did a terrible thing, but anybody who has met him knows Luke doesn't have a bad bone in his body, great guy and club rep, hence why he's club captain. I'd also like to say, Luke get's hounded like a dog home and away from opposition fans, I didn't hear anything from your bunch at all today which was a welcome surprise. He's largely considered to be the best, or one of the best keepers in League 2, today's error was uncharacteristic.

On to the game.

It was really good to see Jonjo Shelvey come over to our fans to sign some autographs for some kids, and one adoring Liverpool fan who had come along to see Shelvey, seemed a really top guy and he was applauded by the home fans.

The opening exchanges were a bit cagey. With the opening goal I'll have to see a replay, might have been a blooper from Luke, but I get the feeling that in a league game, with that stand full instead of empty, it would have been given as a foul, hmm.

You dominated the opening half an hour really, Shelvey was excellent, as were your CM's. Dyer had a tough time against our LB.

We came in to the game more toward the end and it took the side netting and a smart save to deny an equaliser.

In the second half, we changed our formation and you struggled to deal with us for the opening 20 mins of the second period, this is the time we needed a goal. But the 2nd killed our momentum, good ball in, not dealt with, and a good finish. The third, great movement, lovely goal, and the fourth, just about the best free kick I've seen in many a year of watching football.

Your best player's were Shelvey and Gylfi Sigurdsson when on.

A decent 5000 strong crowd today, and credit to the 400 or so of your lot, made good noise and great to see both sets of fans applauding each other at the final whistle.

All the best for the season
Plymouth fan here on 20:24 - Jul 27 with 7148 viewsexiledclaseboy

You're going to get ruined for that para on Lukey.

Good luck. Other than that, thanks for the report.

Poll: Tory leader

Plymouth fan here on 20:26 - Jul 27 with 7102 viewsJackfath

I love it when sets of fans clap each other.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Plymouth fan here on 20:28 - Jul 27 with 7044 viewspafcgreens

Plymouth fan here on 20:26 - Jul 27 by Jackfath

I love it when sets of fans clap each other.

Yeah it was good. Also, both sets of fans were applauding each others substitutions and applauding good play as well. I think our fans almost celebrated your free kick, it was such a pleasure to watch.

Nice evening.
Plymouth fan here on 20:30 - Jul 27 with 6994 viewsJackfath

Plymouth fan here on 20:28 - Jul 27 by pafcgreens

Yeah it was good. Also, both sets of fans were applauding each others substitutions and applauding good play as well. I think our fans almost celebrated your free kick, it was such a pleasure to watch.

Nice evening.

Clapping substitutions is almost orgasmic. Really makes paying to watch the game worthwhile.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Plymouth fan here on 20:33 - Jul 27 with 6938 viewsOldjack

Pick that out sarnnnnnn

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Plymouth fan here on 20:33 - Jul 27 with 6925 viewsicecoldjack

Nice to hear comments from the opposition.

Plymouth fan here on 20:38 - Jul 27 with 6845 viewsDarran

If I got up tomorrow morning had 4 or 5 cans so I'm well over the drink drive limit,went into town with a machete,saw a bloke with his two little sons,went over stabbed the bloke in the lower back severing his spinal cord so he gets to spend the rest of his life in a wheelchair then whilst he's on the floor I stab his two young sons to death would I be anyone's favourite.

F*ck my eyes.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Plymouth fan here on 20:38 - Jul 27 with 6839 viewsJackSomething

Plymouth fan here on 20:30 - Jul 27 by Jackfath

Clapping substitutions is almost orgasmic. Really makes paying to watch the game worthwhile.

I'd wager that posts like this are why a lot of people don't like you.

Thanks to the OP for his info on the game, even though I disagree with you on McCormick.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Login to get fewer ads

Plymouth fan here on 20:38 - Jul 27 with 6829 viewsC_jack

Plymouth fan here on 20:38 - Jul 27 by Darran

If I got up tomorrow morning had 4 or 5 cans so I'm well over the drink drive limit,went into town with a machete,saw a bloke with his two little sons,went over stabbed the bloke in the lower back severing his spinal cord so he gets to spend the rest of his life in a wheelchair then whilst he's on the floor I stab his two young sons to death would I be anyone's favourite.

F*ck my eyes.

Kiss the badge and you'll be fine.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Plymouth fan here on 20:39 - Jul 27 with 6827 viewsRogueTrooper

Plymouth fan here on 20:33 - Jul 27 by Oldjack

Pick that out sarnnnnnn

How ironic that someone from a country with no trees, has just given me wood. Awesome! We've mugged spurs

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

Plymouth fan here on 20:42 - Jul 27 with 6764 viewsDarran

Plymouth fan here on 20:38 - Jul 27 by C_jack

Kiss the badge and you'll be fine.

I haven't got a bad bone in my body either.

Plymouth fan here on 20:45 - Jul 27 with 6691 viewspafcgreens

None of us Argyle fans defend what Luke did, we simply defend his right to return to his trade and play football. If he was a plumber, nobody would be making a fuss about him returning to plumbing, football is no different, it's a job.

He did what 1/3 of the adult population admit to having done, and he paid the full price, those who don't cause death are simply very lucky, although I agree, the sentence he recieved was not long enough.

Anyway, good luck to Swansea this season.
Plymouth fan here on 20:45 - Jul 27 with 6691 viewsBanosswan

Plymouth fan here on 20:42 - Jul 27 by Darran

I haven't got a bad bone in my body either.

Maybe the bad ones are the missing ones.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Plymouth fan here on 20:50 - Jul 27 with 6611 viewsDarran

Plymouth fan here on 20:45 - Jul 27 by Banosswan

Maybe the bad ones are the missing ones.

Fair point.

Plymouth fan here on 20:50 - Jul 27 with 6608 viewsDyfnant

Plymouth fan here on 20:38 - Jul 27 by JackSomething

Thanks to the OP for his info on the game, even though I disagree with you on McCormick.

Funnily enough, it's those sort of posts that make me like him. Marmite I suppose

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Plymouth fan here on 20:53 - Jul 27 with 6565 viewsJackfath

Plymouth fan here on 20:38 - Jul 27 by JackSomething

WTF?!!?!?

Weird.

Plymouth fan here on 20:53 - Jul 27 with 6548 viewsJackfath

Plymouth fan here on 20:50 - Jul 27 by Dyfnant

Funnily enough, it's those sort of posts that make me like him. Marmite I suppose

It's because you understand.

Plymouth fan here on 20:55 - Jul 27 with 6527 viewsDr_Winston

Plymouth fan here on 20:50 - Jul 27 by Darran

Fair point.

You might have had an evil hand.

Although judging by some of the stuff you post, the evil one is the one you've still got.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Plymouth fan here on 20:56 - Jul 27 with 6510 viewsDarran

Plymouth fan here on 20:55 - Jul 27 by Dr_Winston

You might have had an evil hand.

Although judging by some of the stuff you post, the evil one is the one you've still got.

That's f*cking low.

Plymouth fan here on 20:58 - Jul 27 with 6463 viewsdgt73

Plymouth fan here on 20:45 - Jul 27 by pafcgreens

None of us Argyle fans defend what Luke did, we simply defend his right to return to his trade and play football. If he was a plumber, nobody would be making a fuss about him returning to plumbing, football is no different, it's a job.

He did what 1/3 of the adult population admit to having done, and he paid the full price, those who don't cause death are simply very lucky, although I agree, the sentence he recieved was not long enough.

Anyway, good luck to Swansea this season.

You're spot on, what your keeper did was terrible and was a mistake and if it had happened to my family i could never forgive him. He didn't tho set out to kill anyone and lots of people have got behind the wheel of a car under the influence of drink/drugs, not that I'm condoning it, but to call him a child killer is wrong, he made a terrible mistake and I'm sure not a moment goes by without him thinking about it.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Plymouth fan here on 20:58 - Jul 27 with 6454 viewsJackSomething

Ah, the pretend you don't understand gambit. There's certainly nothing subtle about your trolling. I'll go back to ignoring it.

Meant to quote Jackfath here in case it wasn't clear.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2014 20:59]

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Plymouth fan here on 20:59 - Jul 27 with 6442 viewsJackfath

Plymouth fan here on 20:58 - Jul 27 by JackSomething

Ah, the pretend you don't understand gambit. There's certainly nothing subtle about your trolling. I'll go back to ignoring it.

Meant to quote Jackfath here in case it wasn't clear.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2014 20:59]

Yeah bore off.

Plymouth fan here on 20:59 - Jul 27 with 6434 viewsDarran

Plymouth fan here on 20:58 - Jul 27 by dgt73

You're spot on, what your keeper did was terrible and was a mistake and if it had happened to my family i could never forgive him. He didn't tho set out to kill anyone and lots of people have got behind the wheel of a car under the influence of drink/drugs, not that I'm condoning it, but to call him a child killer is wrong, he made a terrible mistake and I'm sure not a moment goes by without him thinking about it.

I bet he doesn't think about it.

Plymouth fan here on 20:59 - Jul 27 with 6432 viewsexiledclaseboy

Spot on there, dgt.

Poll: Tory leader

Plymouth fan here on 20:59 - Jul 27 with 6418 viewsJackfath

What a sensitive chap you are.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024