Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ? 00:48 - Jul 28 with 2665 viewsLiberty

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ? on 02:03 - Jul 28 with 1799 viewsLiberty

I am expecting a big swing to Darr in morning when Jackfath, Raynor, Perch and Dyss wake up.
[Post edited 28 Jul 2014 2:08]

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ? on 04:37 - Jul 28 with 1744 viewsStarsky

Oh ffs.
Away with your nonsense

It's just the internet, init.

League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ? on 07:21 - Jul 28 with 1647 views1jack

If we ever have a mod on here that treats everyone equal I'm out.
League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ? on 07:46 - Jul 28 with 1620 viewsJackfath

The OP forgot to add a, "I really don't care. I've got some perspective in my life and don't place that much importance on such trivialities as a mod on a football message board" option.

Still takes all sorts and good luck to Liberty in his quest to rid Planet Swans of Darran.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ? on 08:21 - Jul 28 with 1595 viewsJackoBoostardo

I know if my favourite brand of toilet paper suddenly got changed to include razor sharp glass, I'd stop buying it.

Same rule applies here - If it's that much of an issue, don't come here! Problem solved!

I hate these bickering threads.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ? on 09:15 - Jul 28 with 1555 viewsperchrockjack

Me and rah together is a frightening prospect. Someone could be electrocuted.ive had plenty of fall outs with proses but I believe he has a good heart,which is main thing

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ? on 09:58 - Jul 28 with 1534 viewsItchySphincter

Oh goody, it's that time of year again.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ? on 10:01 - Jul 28 with 1527 viewsItchySphincter

League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ? on 04:37 - Jul 28 by Starsky

Oh ffs.
Away with your nonsense

See, I know it's sad and I sometimes can't believe that grown men feel so strongly about about something they voluntary partake in, it's still funny. However ridiculous and tragic threads like this are they still make me laugh.

Login to get fewer ads

League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ? on 10:14 - Jul 28 with 1502 viewsDarran

Looking at the poll this isn't going to plan.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ? on 10:20 - Jul 28 with 1502 viewsItchySphincter

Why can't they just come here and enjoy themselves and join in the fun. Why have they got to make it all about them?

League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ? on 10:25 - Jul 28 with 1486 viewsDarran

League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ? on 10:20 - Jul 28 by ItchySphincter

Why can't they just come here and enjoy themselves and join in the fun. Why have they got to make it all about them?

Liberty is strange.

League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ? on 10:33 - Jul 28 with 1469 viewsraynor94

League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ? on 10:25 - Jul 28 by Darran

Liberty is strange.

Very strange, he should be grateful he's allowed to post on here, after some of his dead of night rants

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ? on 10:52 - Jul 28 with 1458 viewspremierjack

You need another choice in the poll.

Something like .... " I don't give a sh't who the mod is".
League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ? on 11:51 - Jul 28 with 1435 viewsItchySphincter

Trouble is, that would allow a sense of balance and unfortunately that's not in the objective of the OP.

League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ? on 12:05 - Jul 28 with 1415 viewsCottsy

League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ? on 10:52 - Jul 28 by premierjack

You need another choice in the poll.

Something like .... " I don't give a sh't who the mod is".

This ^^

If man evolved from monkeys why do we still have monkeys?

League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ? on 18:19 - Jul 28 with 1309 viewsNewhousemustscore

I think of a forum like a pub where people chat, agree on some things and disagree on others. Darren is the landlord (phil being the owner) and from time to time he may chuck the odd person out but really, if you don't like it choose another pub/forum.
League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ? on 18:31 - Jul 28 with 1293 viewsDarran

League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ? on 18:19 - Jul 28 by Newhousemustscore

I think of a forum like a pub where people chat, agree on some things and disagree on others. Darren is the landlord (phil being the owner) and from time to time he may chuck the odd person out but really, if you don't like it choose another pub/forum.

League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ? on 19:31 - Jul 28 with 1264 viewsexiledclaseboy

What the actual f*ck is this nonsense?

Poll: Tory leader

League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ? on 19:57 - Jul 28 with 1234 viewsThursday

League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ? on 08:21 - Jul 28 by JackoBoostardo

I know if my favourite brand of toilet paper suddenly got changed to include razor sharp glass, I'd stop buying it.

Same rule applies here - If it's that much of an issue, don't come here! Problem solved!

I hate these bickering threads.

But Darran's mop would be great to wipe with, hence the conflict.
League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ? on 20:03 - Jul 28 with 1211 viewsDarran

League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ? on 19:57 - Jul 28 by Thursday

But Darran's mop would be great to wipe with, hence the conflict.

Oh FFS is there need for that?

League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ? on 20:03 - Jul 28 with 1216 viewsGowerjack

League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ? on 18:19 - Jul 28 by Newhousemustscore

Darran

Watch out for this character he's a known troublemaker.

In fact Mrs Gowerjack suggests a lifetime ban would be in order....

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ? on 20:49 - Jul 28 with 1172 viewsperchrockjack

Twill be better when season gets under way? People a little bored it seems.i got a festival domestic issues of concern but this site is my release.eell that s the plan

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ? on 20:57 - Jul 28 with 1157 viewsNewhousemustscore

League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ? on 20:03 - Jul 28 by Gowerjack

Darran

Watch out for this character he's a known troublemaker.

In fact Mrs Gowerjack suggests a lifetime ban would be in order....

If this was a pub I'd take mrs gowerjack in the snug.
League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ? on 21:19 - Jul 28 with 1124 viewsGowerjack

League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ? on 20:57 - Jul 28 by Newhousemustscore

If this was a pub I'd take mrs gowerjack in the snug.

See Darran

He's trouble.

Mrs Gowerjack is looking for her coat....

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ? on 21:22 - Jul 28 with 1114 viewsDarran

League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ? on 21:19 - Jul 28 by Gowerjack

See Darran

He's trouble.

Mrs Gowerjack is looking for her coat....

Who is he?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024