Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who is going to play DM against United? 15:09 - Jul 28 with 9180 viewsJokeren1943

Who is going to play defensive midfielder for Swansea against Manchester United - since Britton has a knee injury)?

Canas - or can Amat (or Ki) do the job ?

[Post edited 28 Jul 2014 15:12]
Who is going to play DM against United? on 09:52 - Jul 29 with 1603 viewsJACKARSE

Who is going to play DM against United? on 09:47 - Jul 29 by JackSomething

I'm hoping the silence on JDG means we're in discussions with Villareal and keeping it quiet. That could well be wishful thinking though.

A choice of shirts on Aug 9th ..........
Who is going to play DM against United? on 09:54 - Jul 29 with 1594 viewsDarran

Who is going to play DM against United? on 09:47 - Jul 29 by JackSomething

I'm hoping the silence on JDG means we're in discussions with Villareal and keeping it quiet. That could well be wishful thinking though.

It says in today's Post that the club has spoken to JDGs agent.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Who is going to play DM against United? on 09:55 - Jul 29 with 1593 viewsJackSomething

Who is going to play DM against United? on 09:52 - Jul 29 by JACKARSE

A choice of shirts on Aug 9th ..........

Perhaps he'll swap shirts at the end of the game and walk into the home dressing room. Hopefully Villareal won't notice.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Who is going to play DM against United? on 10:04 - Jul 29 with 1575 viewsJokeren1943

Who is going to play DM against United? on 09:55 - Jul 29 by JackSomething

Perhaps he'll swap shirts at the end of the game and walk into the home dressing room. Hopefully Villareal won't notice.

Villareal is likely hoping to sell Guzman after his fine World Cup - and putting pressure on Swansea. Who can blame them.

Swansea is playing it cool.

"" http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Jonathan-Guzman-future-uncertain-admits-

THE future of Jonathan de Guzman remains in doubt after Garry Monk reported no progress in talks to bring him back to Swansea City.

Dutch international de Guzman has stated that he wants a return to Wales and Swansea are keen to get him.

But the midfielder is under contract at Villarreal for another two seasons, and Monk admitted: "I haven't spoken to him.

"I know the club have made contact with his agent. They have had discussions and got his views but that's as far as it has gone." Swansea look short of central midfielders, particularly with Leon Britton and Jay Fulton out injured.""

[Post edited 29 Jul 2014 10:10]
Who is going to play DM against United? on 10:11 - Jul 29 with 1560 viewsLe_Swans

Will JDG be able to play on the 9th, for either team?

Haven't all World Cup players been given 4 weeks off? In which case it would be 4 weeks from the 3/4th place play off. I read something about Arsenal missing 3 of their German players for the first game due to this.
Who is going to play DM against United? on 11:48 - Jul 29 with 1487 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Who is going to play DM against United? on 09:43 - Jul 29 by Johnw102

Am I missing something? not the DM position, but all the teams being suggested no mention of JDG have we given up all hope ?

He's not a CDM. Not in a million years .

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Who is going to play DM against United? on 11:57 - Jul 29 with 1472 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Who is going to play DM against United? on 19:15 - Jul 28 by WarwickHunt

Against f*cking Bradford, you dull c*nt.

A bag of cement would have done the job.

Edit: aye aye - dailew's had a shandy. Bless his little pointed head.
[Post edited 28 Jul 2014 19:39]

Bag of cement - not too far off the mark there. Crying here

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Who is going to play DM against United? on 12:19 - Jul 29 with 1445 viewsItchySphincter

Who is going to play DM against United? on 10:04 - Jul 29 by Jokeren1943

Villareal is likely hoping to sell Guzman after his fine World Cup - and putting pressure on Swansea. Who can blame them.

Swansea is playing it cool.

"" http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Jonathan-Guzman-future-uncertain-admits-

THE future of Jonathan de Guzman remains in doubt after Garry Monk reported no progress in talks to bring him back to Swansea City.

Dutch international de Guzman has stated that he wants a return to Wales and Swansea are keen to get him.

But the midfielder is under contract at Villarreal for another two seasons, and Monk admitted: "I haven't spoken to him.

"I know the club have made contact with his agent. They have had discussions and got his views but that's as far as it has gone." Swansea look short of central midfielders, particularly with Leon Britton and Jay Fulton out injured.""

[Post edited 29 Jul 2014 10:10]

Nope again. Villareal want to loan him out and recoup as much as they can in loan fees due to the ridiculous sell on fee they agreed to when they bought him. Best case scenario is that he comes back on loan and then signs for us on a Bosman, then everyon'e happy. All hinges on what the player wants.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Login to get fewer ads

Who is going to play DM against United? on 13:21 - Jul 29 with 1406 viewsJokeren1943

Who is going to play DM against United? on 12:19 - Jul 29 by ItchySphincter

Nope again. Villareal want to loan him out and recoup as much as they can in loan fees due to the ridiculous sell on fee they agreed to when they bought him. Best case scenario is that he comes back on loan and then signs for us on a Bosman, then everyon'e happy. All hinges on what the player wants.

Best thing for Villareal will allways be to sell him for 6-7-8 million - make some money on him and don't have to pay wages, to a player they do not want in their squad.
Who is going to play DM against United? on 13:28 - Jul 29 with 1386 viewsJackSomething

Who is going to play DM against United? on 13:21 - Jul 29 by Jokeren1943

Best thing for Villareal will allways be to sell him for 6-7-8 million - make some money on him and don't have to pay wages, to a player they do not want in their squad.

Not if they have to pay a large part of that money to Mallorca.

It's quite possible we've paid £1m to £2m per season to loan him. If we do that again, they could have banked £3m to £6m for him and not have to pay a penny to Mallorca. I would imagine we were paying 100% of his wages while he was on loan here, so more money saved.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Who is going to play DM against United? on 14:17 - Jul 29 with 1347 viewsJokeren1943

Who is going to play DM against United? on 13:28 - Jul 29 by JackSomething

It's quite possible we've paid £1m to £2m per season to loan him. If we do that again, they could have banked £3m to £6m for him and not have to pay a penny to Mallorca. I would imagine we were paying 100% of his wages while he was on loan here, so more money saved.

Villereal bought Guzman for 8,5 million Euro in August 2011. So he is a 100 % a Villereal player.

With a sale to Swansea they release new money to develop the club.

But you might be right - that they use it as a strategy to maximise income.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2014 14:23]
Who is going to play DM against United? on 14:41 - Jul 29 with 1316 viewsItchySphincter

Who is going to play DM against United? on 13:28 - Jul 29 by JackSomething

Exactly, not difficult to understand is it. Villareal could make five or six millioon Euros out of us in loan fees over three years or sell him for six or seven million and keep maybe a half to two thirds. Not exactly rocket science.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024