Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who is going to play DM against United? 15:09 - Jul 28 with 9200 viewsJokeren1943

Who is going to play defensive midfielder for Swansea against Manchester United - since Britton has a knee injury)?

Canas - or can Amat (or Ki) do the job ?

[Post edited 28 Jul 2014 15:12]
Who is going to play DM against United? on 19:05 - Jul 28 with 1744 viewsItchySphincter

Who is going to play DM against United? on 19:04 - Jul 28 by Darran

He's played centre half for us I'll have you know.

Yeah, thick as f*ck...........

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Who is going to play DM against United? on 19:10 - Jul 28 with 1737 viewsC_jack

Was that in the cup final against Bradford?

Leon could have played there that day.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Who is going to play DM against United? on 19:10 - Jul 28 with 1734 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Who is going to play DM against United? on 19:05 - Jul 28 by ItchySphincter

Yeah, thick as f*ck...........

Fab
Rangel -ash -Chico / Amat -an other

Shelvey - an other
Siggy
Jeff Routs

Bony

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Who is going to play DM against United? on 19:15 - Jul 28 with 1716 viewsWarwickHunt

Against f*cking Bradford, you dull c*nt.

A bag of cement would have done the job.

Edit: aye aye - dailew's had a shandy. Bless his little pointed head.
[Post edited 28 Jul 2014 19:39]
Who is going to play DM against United? on 19:29 - Jul 28 with 1690 viewsDarran

Who is going to play DM against United? on 19:15 - Jul 28 by WarwickHunt

F*ck off.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Who is going to play DM against United? on 19:31 - Jul 28 with 1685 viewsWarwickHunt

Who is going to play DM against United? on 19:29 - Jul 28 by Darran

F*ck off.

Who is going to play DM against United? on 19:41 - Jul 28 with 1668 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

We will have signed a midfielder who can play there by then

To go into the season with only Britton covering that position would be crazy

We need another full back, midfielder and winger

Fabianski
Angel Williams Chico Taylor
A.N.Other Shelvey
Dyer Siggy Routledge
Bony

Subs: Tremmel, Kingsley, Amat, Montero, Ki, Gomis, AN Other
Who is going to play DM against United? on 19:47 - Jul 28 with 1659 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Who is going to play DM against United? on 19:41 - Jul 28 by TenkosBlondeWig

We will have signed a midfielder who can play there by then

To go into the season with only Britton covering that position would be crazy

We need another full back, midfielder and winger

Fabianski
Angel Williams Chico Taylor
A.N.Other Shelvey
Dyer Siggy Routledge
Bony

Subs: Tremmel, Kingsley, Amat, Montero, Ki, Gomis, AN Other

Let's hope so

The squad has been crying out for Leon's understudy .

Can't understand why this hasn't been addressed ?

Login to get fewer ads

Who is going to play DM against United? on 19:50 - Jul 28 with 1649 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

Who is going to play DM against United? on 19:47 - Jul 28 by oh_tommy_tommy

Let's hope so

I think we tried to address by signing Besic but Everton outmuscled us

There must be someone else on our radar especially as Monk has made it clear Canas is not required

. . .. I would like to think so anyway
Who is going to play DM against United? on 19:50 - Jul 28 with 1649 viewsWarwickHunt

Who is going to play DM against United? on 19:47 - Jul 28 by oh_tommy_tommy

Let's hope so

We've only known since February. No rush like...
Who is going to play DM against United? on 19:53 - Jul 28 with 1639 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

Who is going to play DM against United? on 19:50 - Jul 28 by WarwickHunt

We've only known since February. No rush like...

Despite our signings I think Huw Jenkins has found it a little more difficult this season with the transfer market
Who is going to play DM against United? on 19:55 - Jul 28 with 1637 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Unless Amat plays there ?

Still ,we need to address it .

Who is going to play DM against United? on 20:31 - Jul 28 with 1611 viewsItchySphincter

Who is going to play DM against United? on 19:15 - Jul 28 by WarwickHunt

Dai Lew is a legend. Been on a mission with me lately.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Who is going to play DM against United? on 20:53 - Jul 28 with 1580 viewsDafyddHuw

I don't know who'll play or where but I hope we go there with a shït-or-bust attitude. We're away to a Manc club so nothing to lose. One of Laudrup's faults was giving big clubs too much respect. One of the things that'll convince me that having Monk in charge is that this sort of mental attitude will turn around. Should be an interesting opening game for us in lots of ways.
Who is going to play DM against United? on 21:19 - Jul 28 with 1542 viewsicecoldjack

Who is going to play DM against United? on 20:53 - Jul 28 by DafyddHuw

I don't know who'll play or where but I hope we go there with a shït-or-bust attitude. We're away to a Manc club so nothing to lose. One of Laudrup's faults was giving big clubs too much respect. One of the things that'll convince me that having Monk in charge is that this sort of mental attitude will turn around. Should be an interesting opening game for us in lots of ways.

Yeah it was terrible when Laudrup gave too much respect to Arsenal at the Emerites with a 0-2 win at Chelsea with 0-2 win, at Man utd with a 1-2 win at Liverpool with 1-3 win .

Even last season against Man city at home ,Man utd at home and Liverpool at home we went out and played our game to win, being undone by totally rubbish defending and some world class players like Van Persie and yaya putting in a world class shift.

I think too many people read incorrectly into Laudrups reverse Physcology myself "they play for other things etc " just because he told the media that doesnt mean he believed it . overall looking at it he had a go against the better teams more often than not IMO .
Who is going to play DM against United? on 21:23 - Jul 28 with 1382 viewsDarran

Who is going to play DM against United? on 21:19 - Jul 28 by icecoldjack

Yeah it was terrible when Laudrup gave too much respect to Arsenal at the Emerites with a 0-2 win at Chelsea with 0-2 win, at Man utd with a 1-2 win at Liverpool with 1-3 win .

Even last season against Man city at home ,Man utd at home and Liverpool at home we went out and played our game to win, being undone by totally rubbish defending and some world class players like Van Persie and yaya putting in a world class shift.

I think too many people read incorrectly into Laudrups reverse Physcology myself "they play for other things etc " just because he told the media that doesnt mean he believed it . overall looking at it he had a go against the better teams more often than not IMO .

And Cardiff away ...... oh hang on.

Who is going to play DM against United? on 00:05 - Jul 29 with 1301 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Your not allowed to praise Laudrup on here mun .

Who is going to play DM against United? on 00:16 - Jul 29 with 1281 viewsjeza739

Fabianski.
Range Ash Bartley Taylor
KSY Shelvey
Rouledge Gylfi Montero
Wilf

As it stands anyway IMO. Unless someone comes in/leaves.
Think Bartley will play a lot under GM. Think he likes him and sees him as the big aerial dominance we need alongside Ash. Like Caulker was in our first season
Who is going to play DM against United? on 00:30 - Jul 29 with 1268 viewsicecoldjack

Who is going to play DM against United? on 21:23 - Jul 28 by Darran

And Cardiff away ...... oh hang on.

Great that the MOD here is also the Troll .
Who is going to play DM against United? on 06:06 - Jul 29 with 1223 viewsclement

balls to this, let's go at 'em...

gk - fabi

def - chico
def - ash
def - amat

rw - monty
lw - routs

cm - ki
cm - siggy
cm - jonjo

cf - bony
cf - gomis

Poll: who will be our manager next season?

Who is going to play DM against United? on 08:56 - Jul 29 with 1158 viewsJackSomething

There's far too much revisionism around here about Laudrup (twas ever thus), but to be fair, three of the four results in your first sentence were in his first season here and 3 of them were in cup matches.

You also seem to be arguing that the good results were down to Laudrup and the defeats/draws last season were down to the players making mistakes. You can't have it both ways.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Who is going to play DM against United? on 09:22 - Jul 29 with 1150 viewsDarran

Who is going to play DM against United? on 08:56 - Jul 29 by JackSomething

There's far too much revisionism around here about Laudrup (twas ever thus), but to be fair, three of the four results in your first sentence were in his first season here and 3 of them were in cup matches.

You also seem to be arguing that the good results were down to Laudrup and the defeats/draws last season were down to the players making mistakes. You can't have it both ways.

Stop being a troll.
Icecold is the poster that said many times throughout February and March that if we stay up it'll be in spite of Monk and the players not because of them.
One of the most negative fans we've got,when I asked him why a couple of months ago he said it's because being a Swansea City fan has meant a lifetime of mediocrity and failure for him.

Work that one out.

Who is going to play DM against United? on 09:34 - Jul 29 with 1139 viewsJackSomething

Who is going to play DM against United? on 09:22 - Jul 29 by Darran

Stop being a troll.
Icecold is the poster that said many times throughout February and March that if we stay up it'll be in spite of Monk and the players not because of them.
One of the most negative fans we've got,when I asked him why a couple of months ago he said it's because being a Swansea City fan has meant a lifetime of mediocrity and failure for him.

Work that one out.

I couldn't get past the bit where you called me a troll. It's hard to read the screen through floods of tears.

Who is going to play DM against United? on 09:43 - Jul 29 with 1126 viewsJohnw102

Am I missing something? not the DM position, but all the teams being suggested no mention of JDG have we given up all hope ?

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Who is going to play DM against United? on 09:47 - Jul 29 with 1114 viewsJackSomething

Who is going to play DM against United? on 09:43 - Jul 29 by Johnw102

Am I missing something? not the DM position, but all the teams being suggested no mention of JDG have we given up all hope ?

I'm hoping the silence on JDG means we're in discussions with Villareal and keeping it quiet. That could well be wishful thinking though.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024