Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southampton 17:08 - Jul 28 with 4659 viewsGeoffThom

What is going on there ,apart from making 92m and spending 20 they're going to basically have to rebuild a whole side and with the season being a few weeks away not long to get them to gel it's got to be a good case to lump on for relegation they've been absolutely raped
Southampton on 20:12 - Jul 28 with 1604 viewsScoobyWho

Southampton on 19:55 - Jul 28 by ScoobyDoo

Yeah what they need is a few more like you Rambo!

No mate, what they need to do is love their club, fight a little bit for a better future like Swansea fans did, and quit the chopsing off expecting others to do it for them.

You can personally attack me as much as you like big lad, the issue is your club is a joke, and most on here would agree.

Your sinking, and once again don't see it.
But don't worry, someone else will sort it out.
[Post edited 28 Jul 2014 20:15]

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Southampton on 20:30 - Jul 28 with 1564 viewssomersetsimon

Southampton on 17:53 - Jul 28 by Huw57

Jay Rodriguez and Morgan Schneiderlin on their way to Spurs.

Didn't Rodriguez have a bad injury that kept him out of the World Cup?

It might be getting the stage now where the remaining good players want to get out because they can see the way the club is going.
Southampton on 20:33 - Jul 28 with 1563 viewssomersetsimon

On an individual basis, the deals look quite sensible. A big club comes along and offers one of your players a big salary, so he wants to leave. They offer the club a massive transfer fee, so it's hard to turn down.
At what point should Southampton start refusing? If Liverpool want to buy Rodriguez and Southampton say no, they are going to have to deal with an unhappy player.
Southampton on 20:34 - Jul 28 with 1557 viewssomersetsimon

Southampton on 17:11 - Jul 28 by hammy

Yes, seems a bit odd. Maybe it's a case of a business person taking over the reins and trying to make a fat profit as opposed to staying in the PL. We've got them at home on Sept 20th so hopefully they'll be in a bit of disarray by then ;)

They might have plenty of cash, but they're going to have to pay way over the odds in transfer fees and wages to get decent players in before the start of the season.
Southampton on 20:38 - Jul 28 with 1545 viewsrossshaw

They always seem to bring through good youth team players. So expect to see some more players with good potential come through.

Trundle could still do a job..

Southampton on 20:45 - Jul 28 with 1518 viewsDafyddHuw

Yeah - they've got a shït-hot academy. One that we can only dream of. They just keep churning out quality.
Southampton on 21:38 - Jul 28 with 1418 viewsswanduck

Portion of fans worried the manager will walk, did some pretty great trolling of the club this morning

Southampton on 21:50 - Jul 28 with 1392 viewsScoobyDoo

Southampton on 20:12 - Jul 28 by ScoobyWho

No mate, what they need to do is love their club, fight a little bit for a better future like Swansea fans did, and quit the chopsing off expecting others to do it for them.

You can personally attack me as much as you like big lad, the issue is your club is a joke, and most on here would agree.

Your sinking, and once again don't see it.
But don't worry, someone else will sort it out.
[Post edited 28 Jul 2014 20:15]

Attacking you? I'm praising you ol bean!

I don't know, some people can't see the wood from the trees!
Login to get fewer ads

Southampton on 21:51 - Jul 28 with 1386 viewsStarsky

Southampton on 17:23 - Jul 28 by swanduck

Saints are my local team so I have been paying quite a lot of attention to their situation.

A few years ago now their owner, who was some billionaire who loved hte team passed away, and the are now owned by his daughter. Fans are split pretty much 50/50

Half think his daughter has little interest in the club and is now asset stripping before she sells up, and that Cortese jumped ship when he realised what was going to happen

Half seem to think Cortese is to blame for everything, as he sold an unrealistic CL vision to players, who now want to leave as that vision does not look like being achieved.

Of course there are other views as well but most think one of the above is the case.

All are absolutely fuming at the number of players they have sold in one window and anxious bout the upcoming season, some think they may (shock horror) struggle to get in the top 8-10 - they are quite an arrogant bunch, whilst some more realistic fan are worrying about relegation.

Personally I don't know what to think, unfortunately for Saints fans I think there are more exits to come this summer. One thing that is interesting though is the appointment of Koeman, who surely wouldn't have joined if he wasn't going to get a large transfer budget, particularly with all the outgoings. He does not strike me as an appointment for if the owner is asset stripping and they need a figure to go along with that.

Why are they spending all that money on new floodlights then?

It's just the internet, init.

Southampton on 08:52 - Jul 29 with 1206 viewsScoobyWho

Southampton on 21:50 - Jul 28 by ScoobyDoo

Attacking you? I'm praising you ol bean!

I don't know, some people can't see the wood from the trees!

My point exactly.

Southampton on 08:55 - Jul 29 with 1202 viewsScoobyWho

Southampton on 18:03 - Jul 28 by C_jack

How did they manage to sign two players then?

I have to say some football fans are so daft in the head they cant see ' the wood from the tree's ' as my old scooby doo mate says.

Southampton on 20:32 - Jul 29 with 1104 viewsJokeren1943

Southampton on 20:55 - Jul 29 with 1077 viewsJackoBoostardo

Southampton on 20:32 - Jul 29 by Jokeren1943

Just going to post the same.... things are really kicking off there!

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Southampton on 00:11 - Jul 30 with 951 viewsScoobyWho

And like Cardiff their fans still do nothing.

Southampton on 00:14 - Jul 30 with 947 viewsScoobyWho

Southampton on 18:03 - Jul 28 by C_jack

How did they manage to sign two players then?

Oi, tit, I'm asking you a question thicko, are you that fu cking daft and ignorant you don't see a club being stolen from their fans ?

Keep singing johnny Hollins Barmy army while Rome burns.

Southampton on 02:12 - Jul 30 with 888 viewsNeiltheTaylor

It's still less of a shagging than 'arry gave them

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Southampton on 20:23 - Jul 30 with 755 viewsC_jack

Southampton on 00:14 - Jul 30 by ScoobyWho

Oi, tit, I'm asking you a question thicko, are you that fu cking daft and ignorant you don't see a club being stolen from their fans ?

Keep singing johnny Hollins Barmy army while Rome burns.

Who the f**k are you?

I have no idea why you'd compare Swansea City 2002 to Southampton in 2014, but you crack on.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Southampton on 20:29 - Jul 30 with 739 viewspencoedjack

Southampton on 19:57 - Jul 28 by oh_tommy_tommy

Brendan is a cu#t .
Fact

Saints fans will agree with (some) Swans fans hey Tom ?

If Rodriguez & Schneiderlin join Spurs they may not be loving their ex manager either.
Southampton on 20:32 - Jul 30 with 726 viewsItchySphincter

Southampton on 20:45 - Jul 28 by DafyddHuw

Yeah - they've got a shït-hot academy. One that we can only dream of. They just keep churning out quality.

That's a f*cking leap! They've been back in the PL two years, almost got relegated in the first year and sold the crown jewels after a season in the sun the second year. They've been bummed mate and this nonsense about their academy is almost as bad as the one about West Ham and the academy of football. Utter boIIocks.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Southampton on 21:13 - Jul 30 with 692 viewsswanduck

Southampton on 21:51 - Jul 28 by Starsky

Why are they spending all that money on new floodlights then?

not a clue, I only know what I can gather from spending 15 mins on their forums.
Southampton on 21:21 - Jul 30 with 657 viewsScoobyWho

Southampton on 20:23 - Jul 30 by C_jack

Who the f**k are you?

I have no idea why you'd compare Swansea City 2002 to Southampton in 2014, but you crack on.

I will crack on, and ill crack on knowing its mugs like you who cant see a club being taken to pieces before their eyes. And if you don't see the Swansea comparisons ( from 1997 onwards not 2002 ) your a mug.

Southampton on 23:02 - Jul 30 with 593 viewsScoobyDoo

Southampton on 20:23 - Jul 30 by C_jack

Who the f**k are you?

If you don't know butt you'll soon know.

He likes to do the tarzan impression but i reckon he's a pussycat really!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024