Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PlayStation 4/FIFA 14 18:18 - Jul 28 with 1616 viewsswanskid95

Anybody have one? had my PS4for around 3 months now, and i would stil prefer my xbox 360.

I can't wait for GTA V to come out in November tho, should be great for next gen!

If anybody has FIFAand fancies a challenge against a teenager who's life consists of just FIFA, add my PSN.

LeonBritton7
PlayStation 4/FIFA 14 on 20:16 - Jul 29 with 309 viewsphact0rri

PlayStation 4/FIFA 14 on 18:27 - Jul 29 by JackoBoostardo

Books are what we both learned with. However, they have their limitations when compared to what is available today.

Books are educational, sure. But do they capture the same full continuous concentration of a story book app, that lights up each word as it's read out to you, with pictures shown too?! So not only are you being shown the words (as you are with a book), you're also hearing the pronunciation, as well as seeing connected images and a song or phrase.

This isn't a criticism as such, simply pointing out weaknesses in comparison. Books aren't bad, but when you consider the improvements in learning - it's much more rapid than I've seen in other kids of the same age group who read purely books, and this is backed up by research too. This can't be a bad thing.

Games for recreation and education have stepped up multiple generations in a very short gap, and I think it's technology that should be embraced and utliised fully with the right balance.

Back on to topic though, what's everyones favourite genre of game? I prefer strategy and adventure/action - something along the lines of Assassins Creed, and a little FPS too! In terms of FIFA - I prefer the managerial side of the game.

Its great to live in a time when there is so much that can be had to make learning fun! But the more sources the less chance of being bored. But if your reading with an app its really the same thing IMO. Though competitve games, FPS, Fighting games, MOBAs and that give one a different set of skills than what reading does. I think that games just add another level of development that can be achieved.

I like RPGs quite a bit myself. ARPGs and traditional ones. Strategy for me tend to be a love affair, or total boredom I've found. X-com rekindled my love for them last year after years away. Action games are a lot of fun. I too prefer the Manger games in sports to, the simulations.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

PlayStation 4/FIFA 14 on 12:57 - Jul 30 with 273 viewsHighjack

Some games are really good for you, in terms of problem solving, it gets your brain working and it can help your reaction times etc.

Obviously like anything it should be done in moderation and some people do it far too much.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024