Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What is wrong here? 18:27 - Jul 28 with 1037 viewsJackoBoostardo

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/8203-20-comments-sum-reaction-mum-baby-l

I'm clearly not the only one who finds a police caution laughable here. So what are your views?

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

What is wrong here? on 18:29 - Jul 28 with 1026 viewsJackfath

Seems right to me.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

What is wrong here? on 18:34 - Jul 28 with 1009 viewsJackoBoostardo

What is wrong here? on 18:29 - Jul 28 by Jackfath

Seems right to me.

troll troll is obvious troll

you get more leaving a dog in a hot car!

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

What is wrong here? on 18:42 - Jul 28 with 969 viewsJackfath

What is wrong here? on 18:34 - Jul 28 by JackoBoostardo

troll troll is obvious troll

you get more leaving a dog in a hot car!

Any more than a caution would have meant a disruption to the young child's life. Would that have been more satisying for all the people who are making stupid comparisons on the EP website?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

What is wrong here? on 18:56 - Jul 28 with 942 viewsexiledclaseboy

What is wrong here? on 18:42 - Jul 28 by Jackfath

Any more than a caution would have meant a disruption to the young child's life. Would that have been more satisying for all the people who are making stupid comparisons on the EP website?

Almost as daft as Prosser's machete laden comparison on the McKormick thread last night.

Anyhoo, caution seems lenient but I'd imagine the police have taken the decision in consultation with social services taking into account the family's circumstances. Also of course, the police/CPS have to consider whether it's in the public interest to bring a prosecution. Not sure who would have gained from that.

All that said, I still can't get my head around why anyone would do that.

Poll: Tory leader

What is wrong here? on 18:59 - Jul 28 with 922 viewsDarran

What is wrong here? on 18:56 - Jul 28 by exiledclaseboy

Almost as daft as Prosser's machete laden comparison on the McKormick thread last night.

Anyhoo, caution seems lenient but I'd imagine the police have taken the decision in consultation with social services taking into account the family's circumstances. Also of course, the police/CPS have to consider whether it's in the public interest to bring a prosecution. Not sure who would have gained from that.

There's f*ck all wrong with my comparison Bruv.

Machete = Deadly weapon.

Pissed up in charge of a high powered vehicle = Deadly weapon.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

What is wrong here? on 19:00 - Jul 28 with 911 viewsexiledclaseboy

What is wrong here? on 18:59 - Jul 28 by Darran

There's f*ck all wrong with my comparison Bruv.

Machete = Deadly weapon.

Pissed up in charge of a high powered vehicle = Deadly weapon.

Whatever bro.

What is wrong here? on 19:02 - Jul 28 with 908 viewsDarran

What is wrong here? on 19:00 - Jul 28 by exiledclaseboy

Whatever bro.

Do one Dude.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

What is wrong here? on 14:01 - Jul 29 with 780 viewsJackoBoostardo

What is wrong here? on 18:42 - Jul 28 by Jackfath

More of a disruption than death?

If nobody had intervened, who's to say this wouldn't have happened? And who's to say it won't happen again.

If the parents are incapable of looking after, or using their noggin, around their young kids, then they're clearly unfit parents.

Login to get fewer ads

What is wrong here? on 16:15 - Jul 29 with 678 viewsCatullus

What is wrong here? on 18:56 - Jul 28 by exiledclaseboy

Because we all trust the social services? And never mind public interest, what about the childs interests?
The kid could have died, I don't think the mother is responsible enough to look after her.
Lets just hope the authorities got this right and we don't end up with another avoidable tragedy!
You may have guessed, I think a caution was much too lenient.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

What is wrong here? on 20:13 - Jul 29 with 565 viewsBovi

What is wrong here? on 18:29 - Jul 28 by Jackfath

Seems right to me.

There
We
Are
Then

What's wrong with saying Mong's ?

What is wrong here? on 20:25 - Jul 29 with 545 viewsJackfath

What is wrong here? on 20:13 - Jul 29 by Bovi

There
We
Are
Then

Steady on Bovi. If you carry on you'll get told to stop posting here again by your carers.

What is wrong here? on 20:45 - Jul 29 with 503 viewsJackoBoostardo

What is wrong here? on 20:25 - Jul 29 by Jackfath

Steady on Bovi. If you carry on you'll get told to stop posting here again by your carers.

Fuk it! As you were Bovi!

What is wrong here? on 20:48 - Jul 29 with 491 viewsdickythorpe

Hopefully this woman will have learnt a lesson. Somehow I doubt it I'm afraid.
Why wasnt she named and shamed?
[Post edited 29 Jul 2014 20:53]
What is wrong here? on 20:55 - Jul 29 with 482 viewsexiledclaseboy

What is wrong here? on 20:48 - Jul 29 by dickythorpe

Hopefully this woman will have learnt a lesson. Somehow I doubt it I'm afraid.
Why wasnt she named and shamed?
[Post edited 29 Jul 2014 20:53]

Probably because doing so would have identified the child. Or some divvy would have tried to take a pop at her in the street.

What is wrong here? on 20:59 - Jul 29 with 469 viewsdickythorpe

What is wrong here? on 20:55 - Jul 29 by exiledclaseboy

Probably because doing so would have identified the child. Or some divvy would have tried to take a pop at her in the street.

You are probably right ECB. May I say she might have deserved some verbals?
What is wrong here? on 21:01 - Jul 29 with 461 viewsexiledclaseboy

What is wrong here? on 20:59 - Jul 29 by dickythorpe

You are probably right ECB. May I say she might have deserved some verbals?

You may indeed say that.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024