Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bless em! 19:20 - Jul 28 with 4216 viewsOldjack

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cardiff-city-16-reason

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Bless em! on 19:37 - Jul 28 with 3645 viewsJackhero

We should save the screen shot of the one where it says '400 mile round trip to Wigan followed by a win' ....................embarrassing

Tubbs: Will heaven be like Swansea? Edward: Yes, Tubbs. Only... bigger.

Bless em! on 19:41 - Jul 28 with 3612 viewsJackoBoostardo

Why do we care?

Lower league teams mean nothing to me sorry.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Bless em! on 19:50 - Jul 28 with 3525 viewsDewi1jack

Bless em! on 19:41 - Jul 28 by JackoBoostardo

Why do we care?

Even when Chuckie does his job and gets them back into League one?
Poor dab thinks first is the top division

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Bless em! on 20:21 - Jul 28 with 3336 viewsOldjack

Bless em! on 19:41 - Jul 28 by JackoBoostardo

Why do we care?

No one actually cares if they rot in hell, but i do enjoy their crooked journey to hell

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Bless em! on 21:28 - Jul 28 with 3089 viewsTim_Harry

I found this quite amusing...

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cardiff-city-should-go

An article from a fan who still believes that Cardiff can break the Asian market. He really does seem to believe they're up there with the top clubs in Europe!
Bless em! on 21:38 - Jul 28 with 3029 viewsScoobyWho

Deluded scum.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Bless em! on 22:34 - Jul 28 with 2772 viewslonglostjack

So I take it they're hoping to finish outside the top six so that they can continue to enjoy themselves - bless their little hearts.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Bless em! on 03:28 - Jul 29 with 2476 viewsCatullus

I really want to know, just what slate has been wiped clean? Has Tan paid off/written off all the debt?
And the part about already challenging for promotion because of alphabetical order, well it has to be tongue in cheek because even Cardiff aren't that desperate!!

I said last season I wanted them to come up so we could finally prove who is the better club. That aim having been met, thy can now sink without trace as far as I care.
I used to say I didn't want them to go broke and vanish, but now I don't care.
Seeing ever more of this deluded nonsense (including the blog about Malaysia) has really left me bored with every aspect of the so called biggest club in Wales.
The only thing we have left to do is extend the Liberty and start getting bigger crowds and then they won't even have that to cling onto.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Login to get fewer ads

Bless em! on 05:16 - Jul 29 with 2438 viewsScoobyDoo

Bless em! on 03:28 - Jul 29 by Catullus

I really want to know, just what slate has been wiped clean? Has Tan paid off/written off all the debt?
And the part about already challenging for promotion because of alphabetical order, well it has to be tongue in cheek because even Cardiff aren't that desperate!!

I said last season I wanted them to come up so we could finally prove who is the better club. That aim having been met, thy can now sink without trace as far as I care.
Seeing ever more of this deluded nonsense (including the blog about Malaysia) has really left me bored with every aspect of the so called biggest club in Wales.
The only thing we have left to do is extend the Liberty and start getting bigger crowds and then they won't even have that to cling onto.

Do you really think any of us care what you or you're like think mate?

You should dust those chips off both shoulders mate, would take a lot of weight off.
Bless em! on 06:37 - Jul 29 with 2374 viewsdgt73

Bless em! on 05:16 - Jul 29 by ScoobyDoo

You should dust those chips off both shoulders mate, would take a lot of weight off.

You obviously do otherwise you wouldn't have commented. Dickhead.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Bless em! on 07:35 - Jul 29 with 2293 viewsLord_Bony

FECK EM!

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Bless em! on 08:21 - Jul 29 with 2219 viewsWatchman

Bless em! on 19:37 - Jul 28 by Jackhero

We should save the screen shot of the one where it says '400 mile round trip to Wigan followed by a win' ....................embarrassing

As I get older I get more convinced that they and that area is a scientific experiment on desperation by a higher being

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Bless em! on 08:51 - Jul 29 with 2130 viewsJackSomething

It's obviously a tongue-in-cheek piece, although why they felt it necessary I have no idea.

The panel taking a dig at Crystal Palace and walking out to an 'anthem' was a bit snide though. A 'smaller' club with a smaller ground and a smaller transfer budget showed them how it's done. I can see why a scenario like that would irk them...

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Bless em! on 09:17 - Jul 29 with 2094 viewsItchySphincter

I particularly liked this line in the article:

"There are 46 games to go and, by virtue of alphabetical order, Cardiff are already in eighth place and challenging for a play-off place without a ball being kicked."

It may be true but wtf?! Does that rag actually have an editor or what?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Bless em! on 13:42 - Jul 29 with 1871 viewsandrew

The final one

Last time they were there they won the league.

Surely that is a bad thing for them as it means a return to the premier league ha!

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Bless em! on 13:45 - Jul 29 with 1863 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Now that's what I call "putting a brave face on" things. I'd bet they'd kill for some of our prawn sandwiches

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Bless em! on 14:04 - Jul 29 with 1814 viewsJackhero

Bless em! on 08:21 - Jul 29 by Watchman

As I get older I get more convinced that they and that area is a scientific experiment on desperation by a higher being

It's not just people that live there either, if you visit there enough and drink the water you also become as disillusioned it's tragic. I work with someone who loves the place and thinks the bay is 'AMAZIN'. Mind you she also goes for romantic walks to Aberavon Beach forgetting we have the Gower.

Tubbs: Will heaven be like Swansea? Edward: Yes, Tubbs. Only... bigger.

Bless em! on 17:09 - Jul 29 with 1673 viewsOldjack

Bless em! on 05:16 - Jul 29 by ScoobyDoo

Just admit it Scoobs, it's eating you away ,us being there and you being ........... well nowhere i fuking loves it

Bless em! on 17:11 - Jul 29 with 1668 viewsScoobyWho

Bless em! on 08:51 - Jul 29 by JackSomething

It's obviously a tongue-in-cheek piece, although why they felt it necessary I have no idea.

The panel taking a dig at Crystal Palace and walking out to an 'anthem' was a bit snide though. A 'smaller' club with a smaller ground and a smaller transfer budget showed them how it's done. I can see why a scenario like that would irk them...

But our world wide support is huge compared to them, thats a fact.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Bless em! on 19:18 - Jul 29 with 1575 viewsScoobyDoo

Bless em! on 17:09 - Jul 29 by Oldjack

Just admit it Scoobs, it's eating you away ,us being there and you being ........... well nowhere i fuking loves it

I like the journo's up East, they sure know how to wind you lot up . And i fuking loves it
Bless em! on 19:58 - Jul 29 with 1514 viewsdickythorpe

Bless em! on 19:18 - Jul 29 by ScoobyDoo

I like the journo's up East, they sure know how to wind you lot up . And i fuking loves it

Our evening paper sells more than your National Daily paper.....aw bless!!!
Bless em! on 22:37 - Jul 29 with 1365 viewsEvanski

The rag's "[insert number] reasons why [insert whatever inane topic]" format for its articles over the last 12 months or so says everything you need to know about the standard of hack working on Wood Street. They can't even write a cogent article without having to break it up into bite sizes.

'The likes of Brentford and Bournemouth'? They've been playing 'the likes of Brentford and Bournemouth' for the vast majority of my days. As have we, but we don't seem to share their delusions of grandeur.

Jacs y Canolbarth - Cangen Aberystwyth / Mid Wales Jacks - Aberystwyth Branch

Bless em! on 00:49 - Jul 30 with 1263 viewsreddythered

Bless em! on 03:28 - Jul 29 by Catullus

Oh for gawd sake...

This "finally prove who is the better club" stuff is absolutely tedious and dull.

Are you the better club at the moment? Sure. Better run, achieving more. No problem giving credit.

What if by some miracle we got promoted, won the Prem then won the Champ League the next season. Would you then evaluate that "finally prove" claim? Of course not...

Everything in life is transient... enjoy the cards life has dealt you at that point.

As for the original post, given it's a) walesonline and b) some bellend writing for walesonline not sure what the issue is...

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Bless em! on 10:06 - Jul 30 with 1138 viewsItchySphincter

Bless em! on 19:18 - Jul 29 by ScoobyDoo

Obviously it's tongue in cheek but don't you find it even slightly embarrassing?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Bless em! on 10:42 - Jul 30 with 1098 viewsmonmouth

Bless em! on 00:49 - Jul 30 by reddythered

Oh for gawd sake...

This "finally prove who is the better club" stuff is absolutely tedious and dull.

Are you the better club at the moment? Sure. Better run, achieving more. No problem giving credit.

What if by some miracle we got promoted, won the Prem then won the Champ League the next season. Would you then evaluate that "finally prove" claim? Of course not...

Everything in life is transient... enjoy the cards life has dealt you at that point.

As for the original post, given it's a) walesonline and b) some bellend writing for walesonline not sure what the issue is...

"Everything in life is transient... enjoy the cards life has dealt you at that point."

Indeed. Apart from Cardiff city's ability to shoot themselves in the foot and give everyone else a continuous stream of joyous hilarity, obviously.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024