Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A savaging from the he/she 08:43 - Jul 29 with 4012 viewsjacw

Savage tweeting we're going down # Groundhog Day.

@RobbieSavage8: WBA, saints, swans,burnley, Villa are going to really struggle this year could 3 of these go down
A savaging from the he/she on 08:46 - Jul 29 with 3988 viewsLord_Bony

The tw.t should get a tidy haircut and stick to ballroom dancing this season.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

A savaging from the he/she on 08:47 - Jul 29 with 3974 viewspencoedjack

Dear me ....

I presume he thinks Leicester will be safe in mid table.
A savaging from the he/she on 08:51 - Jul 29 with 3946 viewsjacw

He elaborates that our back four is not premier league standard ! ....since when ya big girls blouse.
A savaging from the he/she on 08:56 - Jul 29 with 3919 viewsUxbridge

Well we're screwed then.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

A savaging from the he/she on 08:57 - Jul 29 with 3909 viewsPhil_S

A savaging from the he/she on 08:51 - Jul 29 by jacw

He elaborates that our back four is not premier league standard ! ....since when ya big girls blouse.

Considering we have a number of fans that believe that Rangel, Chico and Taylor aren't it is easy to see where he gets that view from
A savaging from the he/she on 08:58 - Jul 29 with 3901 viewsPegojack

Ever since Gorka showed him how to tackle, he's had a downer on us for some reason.
A savaging from the he/she on 09:02 - Jul 29 with 3870 viewsjacw

A savaging from the he/she on 08:57 - Jul 29 by Phil_S

Considering we have a number of fans that believe that Rangel, Chico and Taylor aren't it is easy to see where he gets that view from

FFS don't mention Amat , Tiendali , Jazz , and Bartley then.
A savaging from the he/she on 09:04 - Jul 29 with 3852 viewsforkbeard

Hull will probably run in to same issue as us regards to Europa league and they didn't exactly avoid relegation by that much so I cannot work out how he's left them off the list. Then again, the bloke is a complete clot.
Login to get fewer ads

A savaging from the he/she on 09:06 - Jul 29 with 3839 viewsJackSomething

By the end of the season, he'll have tipped every team outside of the big names for relegation. He'll then claim he was right all along. He flopped on his choice of title winners roughly 17 times last season.

Surely people have cottoned on by now? He posts and talks nonsense, leading to the inevitable outraged reactions. That shtick seems to work for plenty of people...

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

A savaging from the he/she on 09:09 - Jul 29 with 3810 viewsItchySphincter

He could right about the defence but I think we'll be stronger quality wise than last year. It's all down to Garry really. If we go down it'll be a surprise though.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

A savaging from the he/she on 09:11 - Jul 29 with 3796 viewsjacw

A savaging from the he/she on 09:06 - Jul 29 by JackSomething

By the end of the season, he'll have tipped every team outside of the big names for relegation. He'll then claim he was right all along. He flopped on his choice of title winners roughly 17 times last season.

Surely people have cottoned on by now? He posts and talks nonsense, leading to the inevitable outraged reactions. That shtick seems to work for plenty of people...

Don't be a spoilsport Jacksomething , we all know Savage baiting is something of a national sport in this little corner of Wales , he loves it and we love it , remember him conducting the east stand back in the championship ? It's pantomime of WWF standards !.
A savaging from the he/she on 09:39 - Jul 29 with 3668 viewsepaul

A savaging from the he/she on 09:11 - Jul 29 by jacw

Don't be a spoilsport Jacksomething , we all know Savage baiting is something of a national sport in this little corner of Wales , he loves it and we love it , remember him conducting the east stand back in the championship ? It's pantomime of WWF standards !.

That's WWE btw

Still Savage is a complete tool

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

A savaging from the he/she on 09:45 - Jul 29 with 3630 viewsdeanscfc

A savaging from the he/she on 09:02 - Jul 29 by jacw

FFS don't mention Amat , Tiendali , Jazz , and Bartley then.

Since when is jazz richards PL class?
A savaging from the he/she on 09:46 - Jul 29 with 3621 viewsperchrockjack

Gorgeous hair though. Still, come December he ll be expressing his surprise at how well we re doing.
Nowt wrong wi it and he s harmless really.

For the young ones though a player who deliberately wound up the opposition and did what he could to injure them but if he was whacked he didn't take it well. OH and Pintado s tackle wasn't really that bad. He ran away straight after

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

A savaging from the he/she on 10:20 - Jul 29 with 3499 viewsyescomeon

A savaging from the he/she on 09:45 - Jul 29 by deanscfc

Think about you missed the point there

Upthecity!

A savaging from the he/she on 10:34 - Jul 29 with 3433 viewsmonmouth

Burnley, Leicester are nailed into the bottom 2 for me with Hull Villa WHam or Palace to join them. 8-14 could be a big bunfight though, as I don't see a lot between many teams. I'm hoping we will finish 7th, but expect us to be mid pack.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

A savaging from the he/she on 10:39 - Jul 29 with 3401 viewsicecoldjack

To be honest im glad .

We're at our best when being the underdog, the more people that Think this way the better it Will be for us, perfect for monk to pin it on the dressing room wall and let bony,siggy,jonjo and gomis Stuff it right up him.

if we can add one or two more and keep bony i Think we Will do ok.

Hopefully a few more people Will write us off ,should mean us pushing for an euro spot then,just like last time.
A savaging from the he/she on 10:43 - Jul 29 with 3369 viewsPegojack

Being serious for a moment, and this topic is relevant for me because I take part in a competition amongst a group of mates every year in which we predict the top three and bottom three finishes in the Premier League, we all know the Premier League is actually three leagues in one.

The size of each league varies a little from season to season, but basically there are the title contenders (this season they are Chelsea, Man City, Liverpool, Arsenal, Man Utd), then there are the clubs too good to be involved in relegation but not good enough to win the title (Spurs, Everton, Newcastle - just) and then there are the twelve clubs fighting to avoid relegation.

You could make a case for any of the twelve relegation candidates at this stage of the summer, but there are still several weeks to go in the transfer window, time for everyone to strengthen further - or lose their star player.

My early favourites are Burnley - just won't be strong or savvy enough - Soton - playing squad devastated and even if they strengthen, do they have time to 'jelly'? - and Wet Spam - Big Sam's luck is about to run out, with his main Route One prop out for four months. I'm also hopeful WBA and Villa will crash and burn this time around. I fancy QPR and Leicester will both just have enough.

You can see why outsiders might have us pencilled in too; young inexperienced manager, lost two 'big' players and haven't set the world alight with our signings so far, etc, etc....personally I think we'll be better than at least three clubs, but who can tell?
[Post edited 29 Jul 2014 10:45]
A savaging from the he/she on 10:52 - Jul 29 with 3323 viewsscottishjack

Burnley and Hull for me, then one more...Villa look a bit desperate at the moment, WBA with Irvine in charge could go wrong, let's not count our chickens and all that, but I think we will be in good shape this season.

As for Savage, I actually find him quite amusing at times...
A savaging from the he/she on 11:43 - Jul 29 with 3171 viewsjacw

That's WWE btw

Oops .....sits down and awaits summons delivered by giant panda
A savaging from the he/she on 11:44 - Jul 29 with 3168 viewsjacw

A savaging from the he/she on 09:45 - Jul 29 by deanscfc

A savaging from the he/she on 12:59 - Jul 29 with 2952 viewsJackhero

I think he quite likes us deep down. He has always been fair in the past when commentating on our games. If he says we are in the mix for relegation then that's just his opinion, he's wrong but leave him to it.

Tubbs: Will heaven be like Swansea? Edward: Yes, Tubbs. Only... bigger.

A savaging from the he/she on 14:42 - Jul 29 with 2738 viewsQuakerJack

He's coming for you
he's coming for you
Gorka Pintado
he's coming for you

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

A savaging from the he/she on 16:12 - Jul 29 with 2596 viewsGeoffThom

A savaging from the he/she on 10:43 - Jul 29 by Pegojack

Being serious for a moment, and this topic is relevant for me because I take part in a competition amongst a group of mates every year in which we predict the top three and bottom three finishes in the Premier League, we all know the Premier League is actually three leagues in one.

The size of each league varies a little from season to season, but basically there are the title contenders (this season they are Chelsea, Man City, Liverpool, Arsenal, Man Utd), then there are the clubs too good to be involved in relegation but not good enough to win the title (Spurs, Everton, Newcastle - just) and then there are the twelve clubs fighting to avoid relegation.

You could make a case for any of the twelve relegation candidates at this stage of the summer, but there are still several weeks to go in the transfer window, time for everyone to strengthen further - or lose their star player.

My early favourites are Burnley - just won't be strong or savvy enough - Soton - playing squad devastated and even if they strengthen, do they have time to 'jelly'? - and Wet Spam - Big Sam's luck is about to run out, with his main Route One prop out for four months. I'm also hopeful WBA and Villa will crash and burn this time around. I fancy QPR and Leicester will both just have enough.

You can see why outsiders might have us pencilled in too; young inexperienced manager, lost two 'big' players and haven't set the world alight with our signings so far, etc, etc....personally I think we'll be better than at least three clubs, but who can tell?
[Post edited 29 Jul 2014 10:45]

This is about right ,and if we like it or not our back four is going to be our week spot at the moment still hope monk can get a couple to shore it up before 1st sep
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024