Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huw Speaks 08:57 - Jul 29 with 5206 viewsRogueTrooper

On talk sport in a bit, just heared it announced by Allan Brazil

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

Huw Speaks on 09:19 - Jul 29 with 5101 viewsmattjenkins1990

Any idea what time ?

Poll: Would you welcome Investment

Huw Speaks on 09:23 - Jul 29 with 5063 viewsRogueTrooper

What he said makes sense, a club our size attracts players who want to put themselves in the shop window, and allows them to move on whilst making a few quid and reaping the benefits. Don't think he'd allow a Southamptonesque exodus to take place mind

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

Huw Speaks on 09:24 - Jul 29 with 5053 viewsRogueTrooper

Huw Speaks on 09:19 - Jul 29 by mattjenkins1990

Any idea what time ?

Finished five minutes ago

Huw Speaks on 11:04 - Jul 29 with 4690 viewsJock_The_Jack

He hinted to a bit of business being done in the next couple of days regarding 1 or 2 things GM would like. He said the club and fans need to be realistic with regards an offer for any of our players and that if a champions league team came in for Bony with a suitable enough offer then they would discuss it with the player.
Huw Speaks on 11:05 - Jul 29 with 4679 viewsblaine_scfc

Without hearing the interview myself, is he bracing the supporters for a Bony exit?
Huw Speaks on 11:17 - Jul 29 with 4604 viewsPegojack

Sounds to me like he's just telling it like it is.

Regarding Bony, I'll be sweating until that transfer window slams shut. I don't think Chelski have finished their business in the striker department yet (don't forget his Ivory Coast idol Drogba has just signed up with them again as coach/player), and there's always that pesky Brendan burrowing away behind the scenes. I can't see him appealing to the two Manc clubs or Arsenal.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2014 11:19]
Huw Speaks on 11:25 - Jul 29 with 4544 viewsSTEVE1

Huw Speaks on 11:17 - Jul 29 by Pegojack

Regarding Bony, I'll be sweating until that transfer window slams shut. I don't think Chelski have finished their business in the striker department yet (don't forget his Ivory Coast idol Drogba has just signed up with them again as coach/player), and there's always that pesky Brendan burrowing away behind the scenes. I can't see him appealing to the two Manc clubs or Arsenal.

I think if a champions league side came in Bony would want to go and we would not want an unhappy player. I think Monk wants it sorted but it is difficult with the media making up stories right up until deadline day which can be unsettling
Huw Speaks on 11:28 - Jul 29 with 4511 viewsJackSomething

Huw Speaks on 11:17 - Jul 29 by Pegojack

I think it serves a dual purpose. You've got Monk letting other clubs know it will take big money for him to leave, while Huw reminds the supporters that if big money is put on the table from a CL club, there's not a lot we can do to prevent Bony leaving. As you say, telling it like it is.

Not sure about Chelsea. They've got Costa, Torres, Lukaku and Drogba currently. Also Schurrle likes to play up front. Even if/when Lukaku leaves, I'm not sure they'd go for Bony. £20m+ for a player likely to be third choice? I'm dubious personally.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Login to get fewer ads

Huw Speaks on 12:10 - Jul 29 with 4323 viewsPegojack

Huw Speaks on 11:28 - Jul 29 by JackSomething

I think it serves a dual purpose. You've got Monk letting other clubs know it will take big money for him to leave, while Huw reminds the supporters that if big money is put on the table from a CL club, there's not a lot we can do to prevent Bony leaving. As you say, telling it like it is.

Not sure about Chelsea. They've got Costa, Torres, Lukaku and Drogba currently. Also Schurrle likes to play up front. Even if/when Lukaku leaves, I'm not sure they'd go for Bony. £20m+ for a player likely to be third choice? I'm dubious personally.

It's all ifs and buts at the moment, of course, but Lukaku seems to want way, I was reading earlier today that Mourinho wants rid of Torres, and I doubt if Drogba is going to be called on very often this season, he's getting a bit long in the tooth, so maybe a cheeky bid for Wilf is not outside the bounds of possibility?
Huw Speaks on 12:23 - Jul 29 with 4221 viewsJACKARSE

Huw Speaks on 09:23 - Jul 29 by RogueTrooper

What he said makes sense, a club our size attracts players who want to put themselves in the shop window, and allows them to move on whilst making a few quid and reaping the benefits. Don't think he'd allow a Southamptonesque exodus to take place mind

http://talksport.com/football/exclusive-boost-liverpool-bony-available-right-off
Huw Speaks on 12:31 - Jul 29 with 4141 viewsJackSomething

Huw Speaks on 12:10 - Jul 29 by Pegojack

It's all ifs and buts at the moment, of course, but Lukaku seems to want way, I was reading earlier today that Mourinho wants rid of Torres, and I doubt if Drogba is going to be called on very often this season, he's getting a bit long in the tooth, so maybe a cheeky bid for Wilf is not outside the bounds of possibility?

If Mourinho could convince some sucker to part with £20m and pay Torres £175k a week, I have no doubt he'd love to spend the money on someone like Bony. Hopefully Torres will keep missing from 2 yards and make that scenario unlikely.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Huw Speaks on 15:57 - Jul 29 with 3691 viewsCatullus

Anyone who didn't know all of our players are available for the right price, hasn't been paying attention!
But just like with transfers in, I'm not getting excited, apoplectic or angry about anything until it's official.

Didn't we see enough paranoia and stupidity with the many "Bony's release clause" threads?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Huw Speaks on 16:09 - Jul 29 with 3634 viewsJackoBoostardo

It's a case of reading between the lines. He's a sneaky one is Huw - that's why we love him!

Giving messages that he's available to only the big money offers, whilst letting it be known if you're talented and want a step up in the Prem then come to Swansea.

Over time we'll get bigger and will no longer be in the position we are today - fighting off poachers!

Could be worse though....

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Huw Speaks on 16:44 - Jul 29 with 3509 viewssully49

Huw Speaks on 15:57 - Jul 29 by Catullus

Anyone who didn't know all of our players are available for the right price, hasn't been paying attention!
But just like with transfers in, I'm not getting excited, apoplectic or angry about anything until it's official.

Didn't we see enough paranoia and stupidity with the many "Bony's release clause" threads?

I've just heard the show and he certainly said enough, without saying too much. HJ could be an ideal politician.
The insight into the Bony issue certainly made think that he has, one foot in and one foot out of the door. I personally conclude, unfortunately, he is on his way. I cant wait find out what HJ and GM have in mind to replace him and Michu.

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

Huw Speaks on 16:46 - Jul 29 with 3495 viewsBanosswan

Huw Speaks on 16:44 - Jul 29 by sully49

I've just heard the show and he certainly said enough, without saying too much. HJ could be an ideal politician.
The insight into the Bony issue certainly made think that he has, one foot in and one foot out of the door. I personally conclude, unfortunately, he is on his way. I cant wait find out what HJ and GM have in mind to replace him and Michu.

Michu has been replaced

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Huw Speaks on 16:57 - Jul 29 with 3428 viewsmonmouth

Huw Speaks on 16:46 - Jul 29 by Banosswan

Michu has been replaced

As I suspect has Bony. If he goes then Gomis will be main man won't he? It's what we do to back that and gylfi up if de guz doesn't come off is probably the issue

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Huw Speaks on 16:57 - Jul 29 with 3426 viewsicecoldjack

Huw Speaks on 16:44 - Jul 29 by sully49

Gomis is what they have in mind perhaps ?

Personally i think Wilf is here for another season. Top clubs will need to know he is worth the money, and while Wilf has proven it all over europe im guessing another good season here and top 4 clubs will look at him as a potential number one player, which at the moment im guessing alot of clubs dont .
Huw Speaks on 17:10 - Jul 29 with 3350 viewsScoobyWho

Huw Speaks on 11:05 - Jul 29 by blaine_scfc

Without hearing the interview myself, is he bracing the supporters for a Bony exit?

I've just heard it on the site. Well, he clearly said this ' If a CHAMPIONS league club came in we would let him know' that tells me there is a clause in his contract regards champions league clubs.

Just saying.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Huw Speaks on 17:25 - Jul 29 with 3279 viewssully49

Huw Speaks on 16:57 - Jul 29 by icecoldjack

Gomis is what they have in mind perhaps ?

Personally i think Wilf is here for another season. Top clubs will need to know he is worth the money, and while Wilf has proven it all over europe im guessing another good season here and top 4 clubs will look at him as a potential number one player, which at the moment im guessing alot of clubs dont .

Fair point, I hope I'm completely wrong, after all it's beneficial to us and Bony if he stays and has a great season.
I just feel that it's not what HJ did say, it's what he didn't say and/or imply.

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

Huw Speaks on 17:40 - Jul 29 with 3213 viewsAnotherJohn

Have to say that I thought Garry's emphasis was about right, and that Huw's statement was less than helpful. Those who think Gomis is a ready-made replacement for Bony are gamblers; his ability to score goals in the BPL has yet to be established..
Huw Speaks on 17:40 - Jul 29 with 3211 viewsDr_Winston

Huw Speaks on 16:57 - Jul 29 by monmouth

As I suspect has Bony. If he goes then Gomis will be main man won't he? It's what we do to back that and gylfi up if de guz doesn't come off is probably the issue

No way is Gomis a replacement for Bony. We needed another striker and unusually for us lately we went out and got a good one rather than a loan.

If Bony left we'd have to bring another quality forward in.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024