Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Importing and selling 10:54 - Jul 29 with 2571 viewsMrSwansea

Does anybody do that currently? Something I have been interested in for a while and personal circumstances have changed so i have a bit more freedom now. I have got shipping rates that are very very low just dont know what to do with it!

Arseholes. The lot of you.
Poll: Who has received a pay rise in line with inflation within the last three years?

Importing and selling on 14:48 - Jul 29 with 2499 viewsperchrockjack

I imported a guitar last year so could have done with this then

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Importing and selling on 17:56 - Jul 29 with 2426 viewsCygnus

I import a lot for my business.

You have two choices ship or air.
Importing and selling on 18:09 - Jul 29 with 2408 viewsNeath_Jack

Will you be taking on any mules? Plenty of donkeys on here.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Importing and selling on 18:44 - Jul 29 with 2366 viewsdickythorpe

Any work going?
Importing and selling on 19:53 - Jul 29 with 2314 viewsbluenile

Don't forget if it's from within the EU then tax is already paid, if it's from outside add 20% plus Import duties, some UK carriers also charge for handling overseas parcels when they hit our shores...............

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Importing and selling on 19:54 - Jul 29 with 2312 viewsMrSwansea

Importing and selling on 17:56 - Jul 29 by Cygnus

I import a lot for my business.

You have two choices ship or air.

I run a freight company so dont need any help with that. what do you import?

Poll: Who has received a pay rise in line with inflation within the last three years?

Importing and selling on 22:21 - Jul 29 with 2242 viewsLord_Bony

Importing and selling on 19:54 - Jul 29 by MrSwansea

I run a freight company so dont need any help with that. what do you import?

I am aware of some dangers of shipping costs also...
[Post edited 29 Jul 2014 22:22]

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Importing and selling on 02:36 - Jul 30 with 2186 viewsphact0rri

I do a bit of importing and buying. I import Swans gear obviously, as I've yet to find any places in the US that have it to sell :) I mostly go off ebay as the offical avenues want ridiculous shipping fees 15 Pound for shipping over here seems a bit ridiculous.

Also my girlfriend is japanese and so I find myself importing Japanese things as well. Films, Books, plushes (mainly funassyi at the moment), and all that weird stuff Japanese girls like.

Though brilliant of her, she just bought a swans shirt (though bless her she got a medical support staff jersey)... since the world cup she's been getting into Football. We watched a lot of the matches together. She wants to support the Swans and watch the matches this season. Course no idea how long that will last. :)

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Login to get fewer ads

Importing and selling on 08:35 - Jul 30 with 2129 viewsMrSwansea

Importing and selling on 22:21 - Jul 29 by Lord_Bony

I am aware of some dangers of shipping costs also...
[Post edited 29 Jul 2014 22:22]

Thankfully thats the only side of it, i am not worried about

Importing and selling on 08:36 - Jul 30 with 2127 viewsMrSwansea

Do you import genuine Swans stuff? From where? I would have thought there would have been some sort of copyright issues?

Importing and selling on 08:37 - Jul 30 with 2126 viewsMrSwansea

And there is no danger if you ship with me ;)

Importing and selling on 10:31 - Jul 30 with 2082 viewsCatullus

Importing and selling on 08:37 - Jul 30 by MrSwansea

And there is no danger if you ship with me ;)

Perhaps we should start a planetswans business group, we each donate a fixed sum, vote on our chosen marketplace/s and use MrSwansea's import expertise!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Importing and selling on 17:21 - Jul 30 with 2034 viewsMrSwansea

Importing and selling on 10:31 - Jul 30 by Catullus

Perhaps we should start a planetswans business group, we each donate a fixed sum, vote on our chosen marketplace/s and use MrSwansea's import expertise!

Pressure is on then! Just wanted to see if anyone had any success anymore or is the old ebay/amazon saturated with people making sweet FA just to work.

Importing and selling on 17:44 - Jul 30 with 2022 viewsphact0rri

Importing and selling on 08:36 - Jul 30 by MrSwansea

Do you import genuine Swans stuff? From where? I would have thought there would have been some sort of copyright issues?

Oh they are usually people selling their Shirts and things off ebay. Usually its just lucky if you can find a decent deal. and its usually older kit shirts and things like that. They all look genuine from what I can tell. I've never bought anything from anywhere but Southwales for the most part. but the girlfriend got hers from Belgium I think. which is close enough to think its genuine.. plus not sure there's a massive market for Health squad shirts. :)

If you lads do set something up and its not astronomical I'd be right to order things. Plus it'd be better than washing six times to make sure I'm not slipping into plague fabrics. :)

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024