Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
19 things you'd only know if you were a Swansea City fan 12:45 - Jul 29 with 2666 viewsepaul

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-19-things

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

19 things you'd only know if you were a Swansea City fan on 12:50 - Jul 29 with 2635 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I can sense a teeny bit of envy coming from that article. Anyone else spot it?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

19 things you'd only know if you were a Swansea City fan on 12:52 - Jul 29 with 2616 viewsNeath_Jack

19 things you'd only know if you were a Swansea City fan on 12:50 - Jul 29 by Brynmill_Jack

I can sense a teeny bit of envy coming from that article. Anyone else spot it?

Only a teeny bit?

They can't help themselves.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

19 things you'd only know if you were a Swansea City fan on 12:57 - Jul 29 with 2572 viewsBrynmill_Jack

19 things you'd only know if you were a Swansea City fan on 12:52 - Jul 29 by Neath_Jack

Only a teeny bit?

They can't help themselves.

That's really fermenting the sour grapes though isn't it?
"No need to start watching MOTD until 30 minutes in". Better than waiting past midnight for Manish!
And their claim that we think Trundle is better than Maradona - f*cking wet myself when I saw that.

19 things you'd only know if you were a Swansea City fan on 12:59 - Jul 29 with 2552 viewsBrynmill_Jack

They are right about the a East stand beer though, it's disgusting

19 things you'd only know if you were a Swansea City fan on 13:19 - Jul 29 with 2420 viewsItchySphincter

I actually thought that was a bit of fun and quite amusing for a change. Wouldn't surprise me if it was done by a Swans fan.

" Good Jordi/Bad Jordi"

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

19 things you'd only know if you were a Swansea City fan on 13:20 - Jul 29 with 2408 viewsMattG

The fact that the article is so obviously dripping with bitterness and vitriol just makes it that little bit funnier.
19 things you'd only know if you were a Swansea City fan on 13:21 - Jul 29 with 2406 viewsPegojack

North bankers could only DREAM about having a toilet like that.....OK, so the flush is a bit strong, but the real NB toilets were more akin to a breeze block pig sty.

Tiles!!! We could only dream of tiles.....
[Post edited 29 Jul 2014 13:52]
19 things you'd only know if you were a Swansea City fan on 13:29 - Jul 29 with 2362 viewsJackSomething

19 things you'd only know if you were a Swansea City fan on 13:21 - Jul 29 by Pegojack

North bankers could only DREAM about having a toilet like that.....OK, so the flush is a bit strong, but the real NB toilets were more akin to a breeze block pig sty.

Tiles!!! We could only dream of tiles.....
[Post edited 29 Jul 2014 13:52]

I thought that. Get a plunger and some mops, that toilet would be like a throne room compared to the reality. Surely anyone with access to Google could find a better pic than that?

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Login to get fewer ads

19 things you'd only know if you were a Swansea City fan on 13:39 - Jul 29 with 2302 viewsBrynmill_Jack

19 things you'd only know if you were a Swansea City fan on 13:29 - Jul 29 by JackSomething

I thought that. Get a plunger and some mops, that toilet would be like a throne room compared to the reality. Surely anyone with access to Google could find a better pic than that?

I never minded the NB toilets. I still miss the sinus clearing ammonia smell

19 things you'd only know if you were a Swansea City fan on 14:18 - Jul 29 with 2176 viewsthenorthbankbog

Always preferred the turn styles myself
19 things you'd only know if you were a Swansea City fan on 14:40 - Jul 29 with 2101 viewsQuakerJack

MOTD 30 mins in??? More like 30 seconds from the end.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

19 things you'd only know if you were a Swansea City fan on 16:11 - Jul 29 with 1960 viewsPlazex

19 things you'd only know if you were a Swansea City fan on 12:57 - Jul 29 by Brynmill_Jack

That's really fermenting the sour grapes though isn't it?
"No need to start watching MOTD until 30 minutes in". Better than waiting past midnight for Manish!
And their claim that we think Trundle is better than Maradona - f*cking wet myself when I saw that.

Am I the only one in this forum who likes football league show?

Poll: Where will we finish?

19 things you'd only know if you were a Swansea City fan on 16:14 - Jul 29 with 1950 viewsJackoBoostardo

Switched off after the North Bank Toilet image - brought back too many painful memories!

Puts it all into perspective when someone complains the hand dryers aren't working down the Liberty!
[Post edited 29 Jul 2014 16:18]

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

19 things you'd only know if you were a Swansea City fan on 17:13 - Jul 29 with 1820 viewsScoobyWho

19 things you'd only know if you were a Swansea City fan on 16:11 - Jul 29 by Plazex

Maybe your one of a few people on this forum who has sleep issues

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

19 things you'd only know if you were a Swansea City fan on 17:58 - Jul 29 with 1734 viewsFitzy

How on earth is that envious? It's f*cking stupid, albeit mildly amusing, but using it as evidence of apparent Cardiff bias in our national media is pathetic and shows that many of our fans still have a significant inferiority complex.
19 things you'd only know if you were a Swansea City fan on 18:10 - Jul 29 with 1702 viewsjack_lord

I thought the 30 minutes thing was bang on. I record MOTD and fast forward.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

19 things you'd only know if you were a Swansea City fan on 18:41 - Jul 29 with 1632 viewscsf

19 things you'd only know if you were a Swansea City fan on 16:11 - Jul 29 by Plazex

Nope, but I don't have to watch it until it's been going for about an hour and a bit when they get to the bottom league 2 sides
19 things you'd only know if you were a Swansea City fan on 20:53 - Jul 29 with 1470 viewsattila_the_hun

"I'm Free"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024