Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Time to post your relegation favourites. 15:07 - Jul 29 with 3940 viewsItchySphincter

Not three from five, six or seven - your bottom three.

Mine:

West Brom - Bad choices, shame.
Burnley - Lack of depth, shame.
Villa - Lambert is c*nt. Time they went.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Time to post your relegation favourites. on 15:09 - Jul 29 with 3036 viewsQuakerJack

West Brom
Burnley
Leicester

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Time to post your relegation favourites. on 15:10 - Jul 29 with 3024 viewspencoedjack

QPR
Southampton
Leicester
Time to post your relegation favourites. on 15:11 - Jul 29 with 3019 viewsossie_jacks

villa
burnley
Southampton

in that order
Time to post your relegation favourites. on 15:12 - Jul 29 with 3014 viewsmattjenkins1990

I fancy Robbie Savage to get relegated

Poll: Would you welcome Investment

Time to post your relegation favourites. on 15:15 - Jul 29 with 2998 viewsscottishjack

Villa
Hull
Burnley
Time to post your relegation favourites. on 15:16 - Jul 29 with 2993 viewsItchySphincter

Time to post your relegation favourites. on 15:10 - Jul 29 by pencoedjack

QPR
Southampton
Leicester

Good shout. I think Leicester will be this year's Hull but Southampton and QPR should be worried. I think QPR will scrape through just.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Time to post your relegation favourites. on 15:24 - Jul 29 with 2965 viewspencoedjack

Time to post your relegation favourites. on 15:16 - Jul 29 by ItchySphincter

Good shout. I think Leicester will be this year's Hull but Southampton and QPR should be worried. I think QPR will scrape through just.

Cant see Leicester doing much don't rate Pearson as a manager.

I would of put Burnley instead of QPR, just think that they might get enough points at home.

A few wont relish a trip Turf Moor .......
Time to post your relegation favourites. on 15:32 - Jul 29 with 2911 viewsAl_Bundy

Time to post your relegation favourites. on 15:15 - Jul 29 by scottishjack

Villa
Hull
Burnley

This

I agree..
Login to get fewer ads

Time to post your relegation favourites. on 15:32 - Jul 29 with 2908 viewsstevethejack

Saints
Hull
Leicester
Time to post your relegation favourites. on 15:32 - Jul 29 with 2908 viewsZut_Alors

Villa
QPR
Burnley
Time to post your relegation favourites. on 15:35 - Jul 29 with 2893 viewsDrWig

I think

Burnley
Hull
WBA

Would prefer

QPR
West Ham
AN Other

The only alternative to the spectacle is the spectacle of the alternative.

Time to post your relegation favourites. on 15:36 - Jul 29 with 2890 viewsKennedy

Villa
Hull
Burnley

Burnley - Not enough depth
Hull - Got Europa League
Villa - It's their time :)

Southampton be fine, they will bring in a load of players and still have a cracking youth team to come through.

They might struggle first few months, but things will start to gel around nov time.

Just call me JFK

Time to post your relegation favourites. on 15:40 - Jul 29 with 2872 viewsperchrockjack

Heart says..
1. QPR. very important they go down.bad example to all -bent manager.
2. Burnley. Love them to stay up but...
3.Villa. Deluded dickhead fans

head says.

1.Burnley. unless summat happens quick to increase their quality of players
2 Leicester. plenty of money at hand but Pearson will be found out and be sacked half way through season. Pisshewad fans and shitty city too
3.Hull.spoke a a fan of theirs last week and they re cocky enough to believe their reserves wil be used for Europa and therefore no probs in league.Anyway, its too east

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Time to post your relegation favourites. on 15:43 - Jul 29 with 2860 viewshooplehead

Time to post your relegation favourites. on 15:36 - Jul 29 by Kennedy

Villa
Hull
Burnley

Burnley - Not enough depth
Hull - Got Europa League
Villa - It's their time :)

Southampton be fine, they will bring in a load of players and still have a cracking youth team to come through.

They might struggle first few months, but things will start to gel around nov time.

i don't see leicester being fodde at all

they are one of the better teams to come up in recent times

burnley
west brom
west ham
Time to post your relegation favourites. on 15:58 - Jul 29 with 2800 viewsJackoBoostardo

I can't see Southampton surviving their mauling from within. So will have to place them in a relegation fight - their best players gone and more to follow, times are tough there!

Villa just about scraped through last season, and Lambert is as revolutionary as a Megadrive (it's had its day). As such, Villa are my second relegation team.

Then I'd have to agree with others here, Burnley will also bite the bullet - their choice of signings and abilities will leave them vulnerable too often.

Worthwhile mention - Out of any other club I'd love to see QPR go back down and stay there. It's a club that has everything wrong about it - from the board to the team to the supporters. With a philosophy that money solves all problems, they reflect everything that's wrong with the game. Let's see how this season pans out for them shall we?!

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Time to post your relegation favourites. on 16:06 - Jul 29 with 2764 viewsPlazex

I am going to differ from most people.
QPR
Villa
Hull.
The reason I haven't said burnley is because thay are:
1. A good team with a good manager, almost won league.
2. Good supporters that get behind them a lot
3. A few shining stars in the club.

Poll: Where will we finish?

Time to post your relegation favourites. on 16:14 - Jul 29 with 2749 viewshammy

Manure
Citeh
Chelski

As a result of a drastic FFP review the above are deducted 65 points each at the end of the season, with Liverpool finally winning the league after 20+ years ;)

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Time to post your relegation favourites. on 16:16 - Jul 29 with 2743 viewsC_jack

Burnley
West Brom
West Ham

QPR are going about it more right this time, building from the back and a partnership of Ferdinand/Caulker will give them a solid base.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Time to post your relegation favourites. on 16:25 - Jul 29 with 2714 viewsTheClash

Anyone but us!

Southampton Burnley West Ham Villa Sunderland Leicester

The Future is tomorrow's today!

Time to post your relegation favourites. on 16:30 - Jul 29 with 2695 viewsCatullus

Burnley, West Ham and Villa. With Southampton and Hull going close.

Hopefully I'm very close and that makes us comfortable for another season.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Time to post your relegation favourites. on 16:37 - Jul 29 with 2680 viewsorion3016

Burnley - not enough quality
Soton - sold out, and got a new mgr with no English football management experience
Leicester - just can't see them battling enough

Really hope 1 of those is replaced by arry and his money launderers

Be over there now after

Time to post your relegation favourites. on 16:46 - Jul 29 with 2651 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Southampton
Leicester
Burnley

In that order .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Time to post your relegation favourites. on 16:46 - Jul 29 with 2651 viewssully49

West Ham
Burnley
West Brom

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

Time to post your relegation favourites. on 16:50 - Jul 29 with 2643 viewsJBT95

Time to post your relegation favourites. on 15:24 - Jul 29 by pencoedjack

Cant see Leicester doing much don't rate Pearson as a manager.

I would of put Burnley instead of QPR, just think that they might get enough points at home.

A few wont relish a trip Turf Moor .......

This.

Sean Dyche is very underrated and with a player like Danny Ings you got a chance.

Leicester will do a Reading and Cardiff probably, relegated champions.
Time to post your relegation favourites. on 17:15 - Jul 29 with 2584 viewsOldjack

Tw*t head reckons we'll go down http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Robbie-Savage-reckons-Swansea-City-releg

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024