Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liverpool sign Belgian striker Divock Origi 17:28 - Jul 29 with 2636 viewss1ackjack

Hope that means they won't be back for our Wilf now.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28551650

The real slackjack .... beware of imposters! They say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery ......... Enough said!

Liverpool sign Belgian striker Divock Origi on 17:29 - Jul 29 with 2631 viewsTheFranchise

aren't they sending him back on loan though?
Liverpool sign Belgian striker Divock Origi on 17:37 - Jul 29 with 2580 viewsItchySphincter

Not convinced they've ever been in for our Wilf.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Liverpool sign Belgian striker Divock Origi on 17:41 - Jul 29 with 2553 viewss1ackjack

Liverpool sign Belgian striker Divock Origi on 17:37 - Jul 29 by ItchySphincter

Not convinced they've ever been in for our Wilf.

Me neither, I hope you're right.

The real slackjack .... beware of imposters! They say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery ......... Enough said!

Liverpool sign Belgian striker Divock Origi on 17:46 - Jul 29 with 2527 viewss1ackjack

Liverpool sign Belgian striker Divock Origi on 17:29 - Jul 29 by TheFranchise

aren't they sending him back on loan though?

I didn't realize he was going straight back on loan. Only read the Headline.

Liverpool sign Belgian striker Divock Origi on 17:55 - Jul 29 with 2474 viewshobo

He looked a very good player in the world cup
Liverpool sign Belgian striker Divock Origi on 18:31 - Jul 29 with 2390 viewsbargoedjack

Liverpool sign Belgian striker Divock Origi on 17:46 - Jul 29 by s1ackjack

I didn't realize he was going straight back on loan. Only read the Headline.

It may be that they'll give what they've got a go this season - including F A B I O and then use Origi to replace the least effective or the ageing one (Mr Lambert) ...
Liverpool sign Belgian striker Divock Origi on 18:35 - Jul 29 with 2372 viewsphact0rri

Read that this morning... and I guess I don't understand the point of what that was. Buy a player from a club then loan him back to the club. I guess its a gamble thinking he'll improve. or something.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Liverpool sign Belgian striker Divock Origi on 18:45 - Jul 29 with 2343 viewshobo

Liverpool sign Belgian striker Divock Origi on 18:35 - Jul 29 by phact0rri

Read that this morning... and I guess I don't understand the point of what that was. Buy a player from a club then loan him back to the club. I guess its a gamble thinking he'll improve. or something.

He only turned 19 in April, so would probably benefit from another season at Lille
Login to get fewer ads

Liverpool sign Belgian striker Divock Origi on 22:31 - Jul 29 with 2117 viewsJokeren1943

A player like Origi is precisely why I can't see Bony fit Liverpools style of football.

If they are going to buy Bony they have to change their entire system.

But good buy by Liverpool.
Liverpool sign Belgian striker Divock Origi on 02:47 - Jul 30 with 1995 viewsphact0rri

Liverpool sign Belgian striker Divock Origi on 18:45 - Jul 29 by hobo

He only turned 19 in April, so would probably benefit from another season at Lille

Right, I knew he was young. but I guess they just wanted to save money buy purchasing him now?

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024