Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread 18:12 - Jul 29 with 20321 viewsNeath_Jack

I'm not doing any pictures, but this is from the official site.

"Chico Flores (bruised back), Angel Rangel (dead leg), Jordi Amat (hamstring) and Rory Donnelly (ankle) are all doubts with minor injuries, with Liam Shephard and Scott Tancock both called up from the Under-21s squad as cover".

Anyone in the area, take your boots along, you may get 45 mins.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2014 18:14]

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 18:13 - Jul 29 with 5764 viewsOldjack

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/exeter-v-swansea-city-

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 18:20 - Jul 29 with 5705 viewsjackharris

Whoops, sorry mate! I was looking for some pics whilst you had already started a thread.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 18:23 - Jul 29 with 5676 viewsNeath_Jack

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 18:20 - Jul 29 by jackharris

Whoops, sorry mate! I was looking for some pics whilst you had already started a thread.

No problem, this is the unofficial one.

No pictures = Not official.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 18:25 - Jul 29 with 5651 viewsicecoldjack

Bloody hell the injuries are stacking up arnt they !
Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 18:26 - Jul 29 with 5648 viewsphact0rri

Does anyone know if this match will be televised or not?

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 18:27 - Jul 29 with 5620 viewshobo

Tremmel, Tiendalli, Bartley, Williams (c), Taylor, Lucas, King, Sheehan, Bray, Montero, Gomis.
Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 18:27 - Jul 29 with 5620 viewsSenhin

Any streams likely? Radio?

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 18:28 - Jul 29 with 5610 viewslondonlisa2001

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 18:25 - Jul 29 by icecoldjack

Bloody hell the injuries are stacking up arnt they !

think it's more a case of why on earth would we risk a player when there is absolutely no need even if their injuries are tiny (which you'd expect at this time of the pre season).
Login to get fewer ads

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 18:31 - Jul 29 with 5573 viewsOldjack

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 18:27 - Jul 29 by Senhin

yes, look above

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 18:34 - Jul 29 with 5553 viewsgm1

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 18:27 - Jul 29 by Senhin

[Post edited 29 Jul 2014 19:22]
Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 18:34 - Jul 29 with 5548 viewsswanseacityfan

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 18:31 - Jul 29 by Oldjack

yes, look above

Where?

"Na na na na na na na na na, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Sigurdsson, Gylfi Sigurdsson"

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 18:36 - Jul 29 with 5524 viewsScoobyWho

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 18:34 - Jul 29 by gm1

[Post edited 29 Jul 2014 19:22]

What's that ?

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 18:39 - Jul 29 with 5489 viewsicecoldjack

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 18:28 - Jul 29 by londonlisa2001

think it's more a case of why on earth would we risk a player when there is absolutely no need even if their injuries are tiny (which you'd expect at this time of the pre season).

I think its more a case of following what the clubs official web site are saying myself.

I dont know if any of the injuries are tiny or not and following Michu's "Injury" i doubt anybody else knows .
Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 18:40 - Jul 29 with 5462 viewsDarran

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 18:39 - Jul 29 by icecoldjack

I think its more a case of following what the clubs official web site are saying myself.

I dont know if any of the injuries are tiny or not and following Michu's "Injury" i doubt anybody else knows .

Another dig.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 18:48 - Jul 29 with 5373 viewslondonlisa2001

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 18:39 - Jul 29 by icecoldjack

OK - well all the press etc today have said that they are just little knocks and they'll be kept out as a precaution so they don't miss any more than necessary, but maybe every one of them is out with a career threatening injury and is likely to miss the season and it's all a conspiracy of lies.
Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 18:49 - Jul 29 with 5348 viewsicecoldjack

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 18:40 - Jul 29 by Darran

Another dig.

So not allowed to get information from the Official web site RE injuries now are we ?

Its ok for somebody else to suggest the information doesn't mean anything(from the swans web site) but if i mention it then im having a dig..

What a strange person you are.

So as i said , wow the injuries are stacking up arn't they !

I guess that's also now perceived as a dig at the new training methods or something..

The level of paranoia is hitting new heights on here.
Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 18:54 - Jul 29 with 5298 viewsicecoldjack

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 18:48 - Jul 29 by londonlisa2001

OK - well all the press etc today have said that they are just little knocks and they'll be kept out as a precaution so they don't miss any more than necessary, but maybe every one of them is out with a career threatening injury and is likely to miss the season and it's all a conspiracy of lies.

Well, i wouldn't know about that, i just take my information from the club web site , i will leave the fantasy/conspiracy up to you,sound like your pretty good at it to me..

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 18:59 - Jul 29 with 5219 viewsphact0rri

So Bony is on the sub bench this evening. Think he will get fielded tonight? I'm leaning to a yes. Guess we'll see.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 19:00 - Jul 29 with 5209 viewslondonlisa2001

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 18:54 - Jul 29 by icecoldjack

Well, i wouldn't know about that, i just take my information from the club web site , i will leave the fantasy/conspiracy up to you,sound like your pretty good at it to me..

the club site used the term minor injuries - I pointed out that the press have said the same thing. I also pointed out that with 'minor' injuries (the sort we would expect in pre season) we wouldn't risk players in a kickabout with Exeter in response to your 'the injuries are stacking up' point - you then chose to bring up Michu for some reason.

the only word of fantasy / conspiracy has been yours.
Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 19:13 - Jul 29 with 5033 viewsicecoldjack

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 19:00 - Jul 29 by londonlisa2001

the club site used the term minor injuries - I pointed out that the press have said the same thing. I also pointed out that with 'minor' injuries (the sort we would expect in pre season) we wouldn't risk players in a kickabout with Exeter in response to your 'the injuries are stacking up' point - you then chose to bring up Michu for some reason.

the only word of fantasy / conspiracy has been yours.

I dont think so.

I just made the point that i take the official website at its word, you decided to take your info from non official sources, all this filler about "the sort you normally get in pre=season " is just faff as far as im concerned because as we both know only the club really know and so all we can really do is take our information from official sources.

We could carry on all night but lets just agree to disagree and respect the the OP and match day thread.

The Moderator origionally de-railed it and should know better.

[Post edited 29 Jul 2014 19:15]
Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 19:14 - Jul 29 with 5025 viewsOldjack

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 18:36 - Jul 29 by ScoobyWho

What's that ?

I'm half expecting my screen to blow up any minute

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 19:14 - Jul 29 with 5021 viewsswanseacityfan

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 19:14 - Jul 29 by Oldjack

Me too.

"Na na na na na na na na na, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Sigurdsson, Gylfi Sigurdsson"

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 19:14 - Jul 29 with 5010 viewsScoobyWho

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 19:14 - Jul 29 by Oldjack

It's very intriguing, I've got it air played on to my tv whilst listening to Led Zeppelin.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 19:15 - Jul 29 with 5007 viewshobo

No radio links?
Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 19:15 - Jul 29 with 4999 viewsHuw57

No streams or commentarys then?

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024